What kind of serial killer would you be?

What kind of serial killer would you be?

rape

Cannibal

shameless self bump

Inept

What would you collect from your victims?

the kind that amasses a cult

hitman

Eyes. Or at least the iris

Retard
I would be a Sup Forums serial killer. Killing people at random, but torturing them first.

Methodical and stalking. I'd stake out the house for a few days, learn the routine, enter when they least expect, maybe break in a few times to get the lay out of the house and security. I'd have to use a knife since guns are to loud, maybe even poison the food those two are far apart though, I'm unsure which I'd do. Strangulation isn't my thing. I'd fuck the corpse, I'd need condoms since I'm in the system already, gloves gag. I may even try abduction, take them somewhere isolated and just poke their buttons until they expire.

>Cont?

Oi nigger, continue cunt.

Ever heard of DMSO?

Lucky Charms, that shit is just sugar

This Kind

Cinnamon Toast Crunch more than likely

I would simply kidnap, knowing I could get away of course, and simply talk to my victim. Make them pity me. For a long time. To the point where they wouldn't want to leave. Then do my way.

I always liked Lucky Charms

Dmso? No.
I'm very interested in criminology, criminal psychology, biological cemistry.
It'd be fun to expiriment on a live subject, getting compounds would be difficult, have to break into construction sites or doc offices. But I digress.
Like I said I'd duck the corpse, male female doesn't matter, but I'm sure I'd target females or weak males. Race? White, maybe some Asians or Latinos but I'd target mid to high income neighbor hoods.
>I can feel the profile of this matching me.

What kind of music would I listen to while doing such? Probably metal, high octane stuff. Drown out the screams, I bet they are annoying.

I would probably do it like a ninja

nothing. that's how you get convicted

simple. clean. if i were to be a serial killer i wouldn't be elaborate or have an MO besides a clean shot through the head or a blade through the back on the left side of the spine.

Now the cops are onto me? What's my plan of action? To vanish, I guess. Just disappear and go homeless. Live in the woods, I probably couldn't stop though, I'd bum rich areas, avoid the cops and try to learn the patrols of the area, then stalk people that have routines, those are my targets, the predictable. I'd have to target singles though, I'd use their house, couldn't stay long.
>I can fuck raw now though, since cops are onto me.
Kill and move on.

a stranger killer. that's the best way. quick, clean and far from home. fill the tank, stay on the back roads and no stops either way. I'm not going to prison for this shit

There's a truck in France with that exact same paint job.

I kinda like your way as well. I'm the stranger killer, but if you had to keep it moving then this would be a good plan for a while. maybe move up to canada for a while

Dimethyl sulfoxide my nigger. Just mix it with any toxic/anaesthetic compounds, then it gets absorbed directly in their bloodstream upon contact my dude.
I have studied a bit of Orgasmo Chemistry, Biological Sciences and oddly Quantum Physics for this reason.

But my nigger I would just plainly kill anyone. Wouldn't do any other shit. I kill, I disappear. Rinse and repeat my nigger.

Underrated post

I would take precautions. Look at the situation from every angle ahead of time. Keep witnesses and prying eyes away, but do every deed in broad daylight, in a nice business suit. Preferably as clean a murder as any. Lethal injection? Perhaps. Never carry identification, and erase all identifying features. I would work to instill the fear that anything can happen, at any time.

I would always hide the body in a graveyard. I would wait until a new grave is dug for a funeral, dig a couple feet lower. Bury the body, replace the dirt, allow the funeral to take place. Never remove anything from the body, and be careful not to leave behind any possibilities of a lead.

tl;dr - calculative. clean. fear-mongering.

shit, you beat me to it, Fruity Pebbles here. I can kill a whole box in one sitting.

you are scary. just scary. I hope I don't know you in rl user

Don't worry. I understand the concepts of reality. I have no intention of acting.

Forgot link

Continuing.
The cops have me cornered, how do I go out? Give up? No. Suicide by cop? Nah, I'd have left to many body's wide open and posed in pretty ways, people want me shot. I'd use morphine. Zim zam dead.

What would I do with the bodies? Dump them? Maybe at first, I'd cut off some meat though. I'd like to try it. I'd want to rip up the bodies, play in the organs. Feels kinda jack the ripperish. But I'd love to try and crawl inside of someone, see how warm it is. Maybe do it while they're alive? That would be interesting.
Go global man. Leave a path of bodies.
Neat, but I'm no chemist my man, I'd just use rat poison like a pleb. Other chemicals would just be to see what happens, torture, couldn't eat that meat tho.

Suicide every time I was reborn.

Since we're already in bullshit land, i would rather prefer start my own cult.
> Be Charles Manson rippoff.
> Find beta teens.
> Make them think i'm a angel sent by the lord.
> Brainwashing with religion should be easy
> Let's start killing infidels.
> Have a harem of brainwashed bimbos, ladyboys and twinks.
> Kill anyone that is too stupid to things right.
> Live a good life.

But i would probably never do that. I'm already too empathetic to do cruel stuff.

i wish there was a serial killer game. like extremely realistic.

On all levels except metaphysical...

Assesination box agent

Lmao? Poison? So they can find traces of that shit in the morgue?

>Not the weeb version.

It's that or a knife. I'm not a big fan of poison. But the thought of doing it and walking away is intriguing. My victims will be clearly murdered, just no attachment to me.

Film name?

Forgot to mention I want them to know a killer is running amok.
I want them searching, it's no fun without them doing so. Might tease them with notes to the press even.

what fucking movie/show is this?

Leaving clues? How troublesome.

Faggots, you can use poison depending on a situation. If the target has a clear substance abuse based on your earlier stalking, just find a way to introduce the poison to the target's system based on his substance abuse.
>If target wants the ethanol, then introduce heroin in his system, making sure to leave evidence to show an 'overdose'

Manhunt tried. But, it was trying to be gory and shocking.

I'd rather take the psychology of the serial killing into consideration.

The Core

GTA V "By The Book" Mission. But it was torture more than anything else.

Again, that's not my prefered choice. I'd probably do it once for the he'll of it.
I'm going to be playing with those bodies. I can't not leave evidence. Most killers get caught. I could be extremely methodical and just make my victim a missing persons.

I wonder what would happen if I amputate my victims arms/hands/legs/feet and put them back again, this time reversed.

Since we're in the topic of serial killings. First, try to find a target you have no relation with. Most murders are usually done by people with close relations. Study their homes properly. Time they arrive, if visitors come, etc... Do not use anything that will obviously leave a trace in their bloodstreams. That is just borderline retarded. If you wanna be some kind of special type of serial killer, just find a method or pattern. Also, check out the family background of the victim. If you notice the target is alone and doesn't have any family or pretty much just isolated in general, that's the easiest way to get off being suspected. Aka, hookers or homeless people. As for killing methods, eh, I dunno.

I imagine there would be blood

I also have a bit of medical knowledge.
>Gangrene.
No seriously, it takes equipment and a skilled surgeon to replace an amputated limb

Choose whatever you want I guess, but make sure it doesn't leave any traces of DNA, such as fingertips, hair, etc...

>Target singles
>Target the weak
>Target loners
Sup Forumstards

>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 4 MB
fucking Sup Forums this is 2016 and you can't handle attachments 4mb in size? the hell?

Torture and cannibalize homeless people and women, but oddly never rape them, leave their body parts at random places throughout down, booby-trap major burial grounds

Actually, /r9k/rs seem to find that type. They're just so isolated and have a hatred for normal society.

Oh my god user are you a genius? Holy shit I did not know that Jesus! xD
But why? I just want to look at them suffer.

The international kind
>travel all over the world
>finding those fuckers on dota who have been ruining my pubs
>fucking peruvians
>fucking russians
>fucking slark pickers

The kind that doesn't post about it on public image boards.

They would have no control of the limbs if you just sew them on. And I doubt you have the skill to re attach the cardiovascular system, so the limb would rot.

i'd torture my victims for my own sexual pleasure
teeth

Why the hell would you guys collect shit from your victims? Isn't that a one-way ticket to jail?

>Not a killer.
To relive it.
To forever have control of your victim.
For eating.
Compulsion.

Stop over analysing and being a smartass. Ofcourse I know they wouldn't have any control on their reattached limb, and yes, it would rot due to the lack of blood flow, causing cell death. I just want to see them suffer, plain and simple.

Id be called 'The Butt Plugger'
There's no limit to what my victims will be, cancer patients, old men, but no kids i aint a pedo im The Butt Plugger
My techniques are simple, stake out victim, watch them for awhile, shove deadly butt plug up their butt.
"But The Butt Plugger... What kind of deadly butt plug?" anything my friend. It could be a poisonous butt plug, maybe its a giant butt plug designed to destroy organs, really anything for anyone.
If they fight back, luckily i have my trusty Butt Plug Hammer.

Kek.

justicel killer
>spend a few weeks in a given area
>make friends
>find out who wronged them
>plot their deaths
>disappear one night along with their most hated enemies
>move somewhere else
>pic unrelated

>i aint a pedo im The Butt Plugger
KEK

I over analyze. It's why I'm a methodical killer, why I'd just play with my victims body, I'm just seeing what happens when I cut here or there.
Sounds like you're a sadist tho. You like the pain you see inflicted. Would you attack the genitals or become aroused? Sexual sadism is a common trait of a serial killer

I'd pretend to be either a cuck seeking a black man to fuck my wife, or I'd pretend to be a trap and schedule "meet-ups" with anons on here. Then I'd tranquilize them and kill them next to a body of water before dumping the body. I'm not big on torture; I'd rather just snuff out their light and take away one more nigger or sissy faggot from this world.

I would kill little girls and leave behind a video tape of me sniffing their panties

That's exactly what I meant, your second sentence. I would want to extract the vitreous humor of someones eyes while they are still alive just for the laughs.
What makes me methodical is not overanalysis, but a prior knowledge to forensic sciences.
Yes I am. I don't get aroused, but I would want to see a vagina filled with sodium hypochlorite or a penis dissolving in HCl.

The kind who doesn't post about it.

That is indeed sexual sadism. Doesn't necessarily need focus on the genitals, but focus on such a thing is common. Normally means you've had a disturbed sexual experience tbh.
Allow me to attempt to form a profile of you.
Middle class white male young, 23-33.
Raised by a controlling household, most likely your father who you never really reached his expectations, mom never helped you either. Undestanding of science is a slightly above average intelligence, so you probably did well in school, but we're an outcast. No permenant relationships.
>Close or not at all?

Not at all, that is because I have been posting shit also known as misinformation.

White, 35-40, single mother, low income job, popular among people, occasional drug use, has a kid, out of marriage, hate the mom.

No. I'm in my teens 18-21. Very high income 4U poor user, a dank memer, have a relatively normal social life, no drug use (but can synthesise a plethora of psychedelics thanks to my 'above average intelligence'), no kids, no marriage, I love my mom fuck you user. Perfect family.
Also White/Asian/Black.

You'll never know if this one is a fact or another misinformation. Right now, I'm wrapping you on my fingertips and goddamn I can only get so hard stop user.

Not really wrapping you around your finger. I have no training on profiling. Just trying it out. I have a lot to learn, hopefully I can start some psychology classes soon.
Carry on then.

episode of SVU

Are you triggered user?

I wouldn't be any kind of cereal killer. Its not a good thing to be,doge

>Buzzword.
>Omg triggereddddd!
I don't have ptsd, so no.
I'm not getting anything more out of the conversation so I assumed we were through, but if you have more you wish to add I'll happily rocipricate.

>i target a topologist
>i find the problem he is working on
>i kill him
>write the proof to the problem in his blood
>a bunch of topologists die and their theorems are proved at the same time

i might as well be a superhero

test

Yellow cars

>rocipricate
You should know by now that I am a gigantic faggot, I love cocks, specifically big nigger cocks, penetrating my bumhole~ xD
Next time you wanna try profiling, I suggest to go to another website, as anyone, and I mean anyone can and will control the information they are posting in this cancerous website.
>inb4 forensic linguistics
I have ur data user desu, arigato.

I woud do it like the guy in "god bless america"

>professor has a "no topologists allowed" sign above his office door
>was once suspended for calling a topologist a cunt and stepping on his shoe
>every time a proof involves topology, he says it's trivial and moves on
>he was walking behind me when i mentioned "union of compact spaces"
>sat down next to me, glared at me, and asked me what i was talking about

why does everyone hate topologists?

I'd only be a killer out of necessity. The goal would be to rape, torture, and psychologically fuck around with my victims. I'd kill them for my own safety though, since victims are witnesses and all that.

Also, go after strangers. Safer that way.

one that gets caught