I'm a Tier I RN at a state-of-the-art Trauma ward here in the states. AMA. (I'm male and yes I'm gay)

I'm a Tier I RN at a state-of-the-art Trauma ward here in the states. AMA. (I'm male and yes I'm gay).

Do you like looking at the patients' bag-n-dicks?

I knew you were a faggot from the last thread. Keep suckin' dick, spoon.

Yes, it's unavoidable and mostly unattractive but sometimes I get to see a hot guy's dick,

Do you suck off unconscious patients?

Are all male RN's gay? If not what percentage?

>nice trips
Not all are gay, but realistically 97%

Easily 80%.

No but I have handled a peter a lil' longer than I should have because I was admiring it.

What percentage of Tier I trauma RNs are fags?

What medical objects do you put in your ass during breaks?

Literally all of them. I have fucked all the male RNs in my facility.

>see

Not on break but I've shoved most medical instruments and supplies up there. We get some nice girthy stuff in Tier I. I'm not really a gaper but I like a lil' insertion now and again.

Being gay, you are obviously into piss and shit fetishes. Have you sipped a piss sample or chewed on a stool sample? I guess it goes without saying that you have drank a semen sample.

I've sniffed a hot pts' stool sample, never taken a nibble or messed with piss.

What's the longest you've gone during a shift with something in your ass and what was it?

how do you feel about mtf transgenders?

12 hours. A silicone assplug.

Does the smell of c. diff get you instantly hard? Have you used it as a lube?

Do RNs actually do anything?

Not realky, just administer meds. The Doctors and Techs do all the work.

Meh, I don't really have an opinion of them.

What's the sluttiest thing a female nurse has done during a shift that you are aware of? Please say she did a shot of a semen sample like it was tequila.

is it not covered in shit? What the craziest event that comes to mind while on shift? The gay train in the supply closet?

How bad is your sissy lisp on a scale of 1-10?

Nope. I've seen them bend over seductively like the movies but they're pretty well behaved. The really slutty shit happens between the male RNs and obviously gay pts.

That fucking sucks. I mean for us straight guys, it does.

It was not covered in shit. I blew my supervisor in the parking lot.

Probably about a 7. ALL Tier I Male RN's are seriously flaming. We're queer and proud.

I have seen multiple cute female nurses give their numbers to patients though....

Is diarrhea like a fag's version on being on their period?

Ever eaten smegma on a ritz cracker?

Is it true that gays like take the seats off bicycles and ride down train tracks?

Not really but there was a lube I tried one time that irritated my rectum and I had to see the attending physician that night to stop my diarrhea. It was awkward having a straight male doc examining my boi pussy.

Get back to work, fagmaster3000!

Is it true that if one gay dude fists two other gay dudes at the same time it's called wearing fag mittens?

why do modern gay men look down their noses at transexuals?

No. It's called a fire hydrant.
We feel like trailblazers and honestly a lot of us don't feel trannys are legitimately born like that.

holy shit, are you serious?

gay men and women have been fighting for your acceptance since before you were born and you are unwilling to accept someone else who is different? GET FUCKED ASSHOLE

Sorry, I'm just telling you facts. I'm on the fence but most of ny queer buddies don't buy into transsexualism or even bisexuality for that matter.

Kek

The top two reasons why you hate niggers?

They smell funny and they're nearly always illiterate.

Found the trapfaggot

i know and its absurd. 60, 40, 20 years ago people spewed the exact same rhetoric about gay people and still do to this day.

You sound like a massive faggot, but not a cool faggot like OP.

What's the gayest profession?

OP how many dicks have you sucked this week? also what's your record for number of dicks you sucked back to back in a row with out stopping, different dicks.

Nurse or flight attendant.
I have sucked one dick this week. My record for back to back diff dicks is only 2. Sorry, I'm not into catching something.

checked and thank you FAGGOT!

Were you the same Tier I fag in parafag's thread?

Yes. Fuck paramedics and doctors. Us RNs are the ones that have to actually hand out meds and get bitched at my patients.

How do you give your self a prostate orgasm?

It's actually really hard and I've never done it. Stick longest finger in until you feel the prostate and apply gentle pressure until you cum.

Are we talking Michael Phelps level patients, or average dudes?
There's a huge difference in the slutty levels.

Every level, man. If your nice and she's nice, ask her for her number. Worse case scenario she says no. I've seen average dudes get the digits. It's not like I work in Beverly Hills.

Biggest thing in ass?

Straight RN here at Trauma center here also
TNCC CEN certified. Just got off

You know those halloween or fall gourds? I took the top (skinny side) of a big one about 7 inches in. Tore me up. I'm not a gaper so I bled a lil bit.

>straight RN
I bet you're not even Tier I like op

Funny that. I grew up in LA.
But no, I was more asking about the sluttiness, because that was back to the original question. The female nurses are more "date a guy before sex" types as opposed to the cockwhores the male nurses are.

What do RNs think of other hospital staff that aren't doctors or techs, like EAs orderlies or porters?

Level 2 Trauma Center. But we are level I stroke and Burn center.

Yeah. Sorry, nurses aren't slutty, at least the females. They are all partiers though, they all drink and drug.
They're all valuable and underpaid. Listen, no one else will tell you this but RNs do the least work of anyone in the hospital. We literally give out meds, that's all. Long hours sure, bitchy patients sure, other than that it's ludicrously easy.

If you could have any other job in the hospital what would it be

Surgeon or administration for the money.

What literature is recommended to maximize ones teas score?

This McGraw and then also there's a ebook called something like "Pass the Teas"

It most certainly is sssssailor!!!!