ITT, we discuss how Lady Sansa has evolved into the badass she now is

ITT, we discuss how Lady Sansa has evolved into the badass she now is

All it took was six inches of meat up her shitter

>lying to Jon for no reason
Bitch is doomed.

Badass you reckon?

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?" Sansa asks. "He never hurt my face — he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir."

What did she lie about?

>everybody is praising Sansa as le edgy boss ass bitch xDDD

She is still the exact same scared little girl that she was in King's Landing. She is hiding behind the power of Jon, the Night's Watch, and her new knight. She isn't a badass for any of that. The only truly powerful woman is Oberyn's whore, whatever her name is. She isn't afraid to kill those in her way and take power for herself. And that's really saying something, because I hate her character with a passion.

Daily reminder that she enjoyed it.

Stop! my penis can only get so erect!

>badass
>self-entitled freak who has to rely on MEN to survive
aye lel

"w-why don't we kill the boltons with unarmoured savages, bastard?"

Well before she had some humanity and a lot of vulnerability. Before it seemed ok that she was (realistically) portrayed as scared or intimidated. Now that no female character is allowed to be anything other than a strong-willed and independent, she's done a 180 and is now a forceful warmonger. Seemingly not held back by her past paranoia and trauma.

Why is she so gorgeous and perfect bros?

She sure is

What is it with this fictionalized bullshit about women who go through traumatic instances of rape and abuse suddenly becoming determined and masterminds in all senses of being and doing. It has to be a trope, right?

...lemon cakes?

>badass
>gets raped

my sides

littlefinger was the one telling her about the tully's army

Remember when she told Theon he deserved being crippled from torture then made a huge speech about getting raped a few times to CIA?

women are seen as special little flowers that have no evil thoughts in their mind and the only reason they would ever get angry and come out of their shells is something bad happens to her.

There is a reason most movie/television female villains get an extensive back-story of the abuse they suffered so the audience doesn't get the idea that women are actually capable of being evil without any outside influence.

>littlefinger

Is Ramsey bigfinger?

>tfw you can rape Sophie and she won't tell anyone because she secretly loves it

Perfect

u wot

it's not rape if it is consensual, tardino

UU
UU

It's as good as rape if she's pretending to hate it

Innocent brat ----> ????????? ----> Stronk womyn

Women just need a good fucking to set them straight, it's not exactly rocket science.

hnng