I want to sell drugs, what do I do first Sup Forums? Need money

I want to sell drugs, what do I do first Sup Forums? Need money.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/opium.html
erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what do I do first

obtain drugs, obviously

Then.

Sell them, obviously

Maybe selling drugs isn't for you OP.

>Save enough money to buy alot of drugs
>If pic related, then buy a pound
>must know someone that will hook you up with a deal
>raise enough money for the drugs to pay themselves and either invest the profit into more drugs for a future greater profit or waste it

start out small by buying alot for less

for example if youre talking about weed 3.5 grams is $40 here but a seperate gram would go for 20

resell seperate grams

profit

Hate to tell you this faggot but most dealers make fuck all money for a very high risk. Only people making real bank are the ones who are smuggling, most street level dealers pretty much just sell to support their own habit. You should consider selling your organs if you need money, or possibly venturing into a pyramid scheme.

You want to sell drugs and have no idea how to?
So you came to Sup Forums to ask for advice?
I'll give you some advice, go to college and become a pharmacist.

>buy bulk pingaz cheap
>go to the club area that's local to you
>sell pingaz for more than you paid
>profit

Literally all you have to do is watch out for cops and stay relatively sober/aware

Nah, I just like to get an opinion from Sup Forums. Love the replies.

you have to have an initial investment, like any other business. if you've got enough to start selling dope you might as well do something legal. you're at least removing the illegal risk from the equation.

register with local government, get license for your drug of choice, start making money.
people get arrested for not having the proper paperwork filed, gotta pay them taxes.

Go to thailand, buy 4kgs of heroin, package into anus come to australia, sell then be rich, fuck models all day

Why sell drugs? you must be fucking retardedly stupid op.
So many legit ways to make more money.

buy an 8ball, chop it into 4. easy money

go to a doctor, say you're having a whole bunch of extreme psychiatric symptoms (think full-blown schizophrenia and manic depression), get prescribed anti-psychotics and anti-depressants at very high doses, sell each pill for $5-20, easy as fuck

I sold weed for a while and made stacks, its simple, like said, buy maybe a half ounce to start with, which is about 140, thats 14 grams, indivudual gram is 20 each so you double your money. With that money you buy an ounce, 28 grams, $20 each, double your money. Simple

The rush.

Become a doctor, they sell drugs all day long. They don't even know how 99% of the drugs they sell work, but it's legal to sell them even though they can cause blood clots, tardive dyskinesia, heart failure and cancers.

Cali you can find full Ounces for damn near 100-140

Bruh, out in NZ a full ounce of outdoor would run you 200USD

1. You need money in order to get money.
2. Use money to buy drugs
3. Sell drugs
4. ?
5. Profit

>get prescription for something or bulk order a drug
>sell for a profit
>use darknet with ultra security if you're afraid of social interaction

also for the prescription part get something in demand like benzo's by mentioning things like constant panic attacks and general social anxiety or purposely injure yourself for pain meds

You may be too retarded for this line of work. On the other hand, maybe a lengthy jail sentence would keep you from fucking shit up for others.

Look up deepweb stuff on Reddit. Look up pf Tek. Grow shrooms. Sell.

Fuck off teenage faggot
Originalel

A med card can get you 50$ oz here in Denver.

So what resources do you have to work with OP? I can seriously walk you through it. You got start up cash?

what state? its $50-100 for an ounce here in oregon

Do you have enough money to buy seeds? Them go to a legit seed site and buy some cannabis seeds. Want to manufacture some profit yielding opiates? Purchase a large amounts of papaver somniferum (*Opium producing poppies*) seeds from public library computers and find a nice remote place to grow them. Then, at said poppy farm the raw opium collected from the opium poppy pods should be placed in an open cooking pot of boiling water, where the sticky globs of opium alkaloids quickly dissolve. Soil, twigs, plant scrapings, etc., remain undissolved. The solution is then strained through cheesecloth to remove these impurities. The clear brown liquid that remains is opium in solution, sometimes called 'liquid opium'. This liquid is then re-heated over a low flame until the water is driven off into the air as steam leaving a thick dark brown paste. This paste is called 'prepared', 'cooked', or 'smoking' opium. It is dried in the sun until it has a putty-like consistency. The net weight of the cooked opium is generally only eighty percent that of the original raw opium. Thus, cooked opium is more pure than its original, raw form, and has a higher monetary value. Cooked opium is suitable for smoking or eating by opium users. , who prefer not to cook their opium before smoking.The laboratory operators generally use 55-gallon oil drums or huge cooking vats to dissolve the raw opium before beginning the morphine extraction process. Raw or cooked opium contains more than thirty-five different alkaloids, including morphine, which accounts for approximately ten percent of the total raw opium weight. Extract these alkaloids and purchase chemicals to process them into some valuable fucking opiates. For more information, check out
erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/opium.html
and all other opiate related articles under the opiates category on
>erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/index.html
>mfw do it, faggot

Not OP, but none the less curious about this part of your post.
>use darknet with ultra security if you're afraid of social interaction
How do you know which sites are legit and which ones are sting operations? Any tell tale signs?

I'm in SC and I get an ounce of mid for 80 and an ounce of loud at 180.

>want to sell drugs
>need money

Unless you get some money you're not going to be selling drugs anytime soon

Exactly
You need at least $45.00 for a 5 pack of some decent cannabis seeds purchased online.
You could also buy papaver somniferum seeds on ebay. Buy enough to grow a small enough patch out in a concealable part of your yard. If you do not have a yard then you are likely a poorfag living in an apartment. To this I say grow them at an easily accessible hidden place outdoors. Collect opium ooze from mature pods after scoring those fuckers, boil that shit and strain it. Reheat the liquid brown goodness to get that thick dark brown paste. Sell that shit to some stoner ass motherfuckers who might wanna smoke it. Buds, hash, and naturally produced opium. All shit that can come from some good gardening.