If this is quints, Ash will win the Kalos League!

If this is quints, Ash will win the Kalos League!

This is the result...of NEVER giving up!

fucking really.

NYPA, faggot

Rigged.

God dammit

Newfag

Also, OP clearly doesn't know how Ash kicked ass in Indigo; Kalos is cake.

TTTFFFFWWW ????

>posts shitty meme

yes, damn mods or script kiddies.

gratz

Holy shit

if someone is screencapping this, please include me if you post it on /r/Sup Forums

IKU ZE

what a waste

waste of time

Mizu Shuriken our god and savior

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

Me too, thanks.

dubs and op is right

Get out of here, faggot.

Noice

Holy shit epic bread.

I totally believe that's coincidental

Toasting in epic bread.

how the fuck

Pfffttttt what the shit you just brought me back to /b with that.

You fucking bastard. You are a monster. A FUCKING MONSTER! Like page 37 in the Frakes Catalog monster!

Checked, rechecked, and checked once agan. You, sir, are a god among necbeards!

Ash does win the Kalos league, look at the upcoming episodes titles.

Seriously, though. You could have ar least demanded some tits out of the deal! I hope your whole family gets raped by a pack of wild niggers while psyduck looks on helplessly and slightly aroused!

damn, son.

Nice dubs.

If this is NOT quints, ash dies a horrible death of electric rat aids immediately after his victory.

jk

if singles, this guy has autism and should drink blech

fuck ooooooooooooooooooff no way

Fucking finally. Can't believe I lived to see the day.

y-you too...

It's settled

And never letting down.

jesus..

#scripted

get this on /r/Sup Forums

>S C R I P T
>C
>R
>I
>P
>T

SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT SAGE AND REPORT

OP pls tell us your ways

What's even more amazing is that the Mossad broke their lease and left the building two weeks before the attacks, forwarding a message to the NSA,CIA,FBI, and the presidential office warning of an imminent upcoming action on the structure by AQ. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW DIRE SHIT HAS TO BE FOR JEWS TO EAT AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE?!? Their warnings were swept under the carpet, and security was decreased for the window we were warned about. At that point the WTC was losing sooo much money, and it was due for a major retrofiT THE OWNER couldn't afford, so having those heavily insured structures collapse saved the guy tens of billions of dollars.

Ash always makes it really far, hope he gets the Kalos championship like he got the Orange Islands championships

obivous bot

Capped

Jokes on you! I've tried to kill myself with bleach so many times I'm immune! Next week we start with 12 molar muriatic acid, but aside from some heartburn, it couldn't possibly be worse than spending the last election cycle trying to decide between Trump and Clinton.

10/10

Or spending Thanksgiving with my family. It starts out cordial enough, but then the snips start coming faster and meaner, and then the next thing you know, BAM, you've got a crave train stuck halfway through your skull.

today was a good day

GO ASH! YOU CAN DO IT!!

This nigger did it

Did he even win once?

Oldfag here. How do you even?

Also, really? Ash? Summoning b%mods! Cancer!

Maj nigga

This thread tastes pretty okay

So... Here we are

Proud of you

Bless