Hey Sup Forums what do? I gave some dude a ride to a music festival...

hey Sup Forums what do? I gave some dude a ride to a music festival, and made the mistake of lending him a poncho which was a gift from a friend which the dude stole, took a profile picture of himself wearing on facebook, and then blocked me and evefryone who tries to contact him about it. what would you do in this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1-5-Manila-Gym-Climbing-Rope/dp/B00OS3NFO8/ref=lp_3402851_1_4?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1471422641&sr=1-4
amazon.com/29-Inch-Barstool-With-Round-Seat/dp/B0048V7FGO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1471422684&sr=8-4&keywords=wood stool
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's terrible. here op:

amazon.com/1-5-Manila-Gym-Climbing-Rope/dp/B00OS3NFO8/ref=lp_3402851_1_4?s=outdoor-recreation&ie=UTF8&qid=1471422641&sr=1-4

amazon.com/29-Inch-Barstool-With-Round-Seat/dp/B0048V7FGO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1471422684&sr=8-4&keywords=wood stool

Dude. Take this shit down. Send me a message and we can meet up. I'll give you back the poncho. Why didn't you just message me before?

But seriously take this down. I'll throw you some bones for your trouble. Hit me up, man.

>getting all bent out of shape over a homeless Mexican jacket

tell all his friends he stole that poncho from you

Rape that nigger in the ass and take that shit back

I would throw my shit at him

i did, and you didn't get back to me

kek

if it actually is you, unblock me on facebook first

There's a lot of potential here gaiz

>make a fake account
>add all his friends
>tell em the story you told us, eventually tell em to take care of their possetions when this guy is near
>????
>ruin his fucking life

Three dubs checked. Potential comfirmed.

for ponchos?

Everyone message him
Post results

you don't directly asked for a personnal army so i'm in, link us his profil i can't find it

Unblocked. Take this down now or I'm blocking you again. Seriously.

I'm still blocked, having trouble contacting you.

I will not take this down. I"m going to add your mother and father on facebook and try contacting them with a "Facebook Call". I hope they are already awake.

are you the poncho stealer ? you better give it back nigger

My profile is not discoverable you fucking nerds.

YES

that's not that guy nigga u dumb

Don't you dare. I don't think they'd accept your request but that's fucked up if you bring fam into this.

I'm sending them requests, going to call on the hour. Sorry bro, but you took my poncho.

nice try Ryan!

letting a little thing like a facebook block stand between you and a sweet poncho

Samefaggin in here. Why the fuck would two people be on Sup Forums at the same time. Sup Forums isnt that popular, ya fuck

Fuck you, dude. I'll keep you blocked and they won't accept you. You're acting like a fucking child and I'm not dealing with this. Have fun with your leet nerds trying to hack me.

fuck you op, thats fucking hilarious

>literally wearing the stolen poncho in profil pic

They will accept me after I tell them what you did. /b isn't full of "leet nerds" we are an educated group of hackers dedicated to bringing this poncho back on my shoulders.

This is a personal army request by OP same fagging. Anyone who cant tell is fucking retarded

1 steal underpants
2 ?????
3 profits

*eyeroll*
Peace faggots.

OP here, no samefagging on my part

well shit, stupid screenshotting app

How'd you get it to take out the "you"s? I always try to use paint to cover up my samefagging and it always looks wonky. What program did you use?

time stamp the poncho or fake

Tokfuckingkek

1- create a fake grill profile
2- catfishman
3- wait for him to return home and follow him
4- when he arrives you go and beat his shit up
5- ???
6- profit

Make a meme of the poncho stealing nigger, have my Sup Forums help you make it viral without PAR