/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are my niece and nephew? Let's go murder them!

nth for the one true God.

Daeny NEEDS to die this season

The dry cleaners said my shirt won't be ready until tomorrow?
Let's go murder them!

So what DID Show Stannis see in the flames?

This was the moment the show jumped the shark (again)

I CLAIM THE SUGAR THRONE OR WHATEVER
NO DICK
O

D
I
C
K

Dario really has changed.

Someone post Ned's reactions from this week.

>it's a no one cares about kinslaying anymore season

Sansa gets a dicking a few times and gets slapped around a bit for a couple of weeks:

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night? He never hurt my face. He needed my face, the face of Ned Stark's daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me as long as I could still give him an heir. What do you think he did? What do you think he did to me? Yes, he enjoyed [beating me]. What else do you think he did? The other things he did, ladies aren't supposed to talk about those things, but I imagine brothel keepers talk about them all the time. I can still feel it. I don't mean in my tender heart it still pains me so. I can still feel what he did in my body standing here right now."

Theon gets tortured physically and psychologically for years, and is left scarred, broken, mutilated, and missing his actual identity:
>"You wanted to escape. There is no escape. Not ever. Theon Greyjoy tried to escape. The master knew. He knows everything. He hunted him and caught him and strapped him to a cross and cut away piece after piece until there was no Theon left."

>"Good. If it weren't for you, I'd still have a family. If I could do what Ramsay did to you right here, right now, I would."

why is this allowed?

How the fuck did they steal so many ships? Why were there only so few people at the crowning?
If so many Ironmen follow Usher ir Asha or however the fuck you write it, why didn't she become queen?

Fak sansa titz pl0x

Promise me Ned

something hot

Shireen

What episode does Kevan die?

Ep 10 when the sneks return

>BUT SHE WAS RAPED, THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN RAPE

Last episode was literally nothing BUT King's landing
Next ep is gonna be all KL again.

Question Salsa at your own peril.

when did you realize that the others are cool dudes just trying to stop global warming?

Not only that, but she went to him of her own free will and married him knowing full well he would give her the dick. It wasn't even rape. She was actually using Ramsay, pretending to be his loyal wife so she could backstab him. Not that he wouldn't deserve it, but she was no victim in this situation.

Kevin Eldon is the best actor in the show now

>still no val

>Iron Throne in King's Landing
>Salt Throne on Pyke
>Stone Throne in the Eyrie
>Storm Throne at Storm's End
>Mossy Throne at Greywater Watch
>Wood Throne at Winterfell

>kings landing = kinslaying

you fucking what nigga

Just fuck my character up

why do they keep casting these guys with eyes so close together, first moro now this

Women can literally never be in the wrong. Ellaria Sand initiated a coup on a crippled man after poisoning and innocent girl and sending the Sand Sneks to kill their equally innocent cousin. And she was cheered for it as an example of a "strong womyn".

Soo is book Roose an Other or what?

is she inbred?

Could Bran warg into Robert Strong?

K I N V A R A

Last one before bed time. Please, carry on in my stead

Cast her

>tfw you get killed for being too competent
Fuck Varys

He is bran

i just rewatched the scene where bran meets bloodraven, what are all those skeletons around BR? they were in the last episode too

Oh

Zombie Hodor

PROMISE ME NED

through the moon door?

He's been so woefully terrible so far that I can't even make the excuse of 'well, it is the show and not the books.'

Half the time he can barely get the lines out. He's useless.

shit you're right

we'll get a zombie wight Hodor now

His lines BTFO Cersei and Jaime were great, too bad they all got cut.

Reminder that Yara will become Aurane Waters and become a Pirate Queen

Will Arya fuck up again?

LET'S
GO
MERK
THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

we will not

Lady Sansa is just better than male cis scum , she has a vagina

Haven't seen the most recent episode yet lads, was it as terrible as the rest of the season has been?

She is gonna take Victarion's role for some reason

Leaks already say she refuses to kill fake Cersei, the Waif tries to kill her but Arya kills her, and then leaves the Faceless Men.

In other words the last 2 seasons for her have been completely pointless.

>Stone Throne in the Eyrie

But that throne is made of wood.

fake sansa

for reasons

The point is they change even simple shit like the Seastone Chair to something simpler, so as not to confuse the average watcher

stop ruining the threads with your "wahh strong womyn" bullshit

it was underwhelming to me

them boy george vibes, just getting stronger

She will at least learn to change face before living r...right?

What is le witty dwarf gonna say he meets Theon again? Last time they met he bragged that he fucked Theons favorite whore

Brantheism teaches that everything that exists is part of one single reality and that reality is called Brandon Stark. Bran is all and all is Bran. There is no distinction between the creature and the creator in Brantheism. Bran is equal to anything and everything. Trees and rocks, doors and land, the wind and the rain, - everything that exists, including Roose Bolton, is declared to be parts of Bran. Bran expresses himself through these substances and forces.

Sage
> real thread edition

great scene made even better

>Yara: We've never made our mark upon the world.

Too bad Euron was too busy making cock jokes instead of pointing out his niece's terrible understanding of history

>Euron is a fat middle-aged asshole from rural texas
>that shitty kingsmoot

I think I'm done and won't even watch the next one. Its like D&D are shitting in your face for an hour every time

>YOU HAVE NO COCK XDDD JUST LIKE VARYS LOLOLOL

I can sense a disturbance in the trees. Bran needs me!

it's not. I hate the spammers as well. I just don't like how Sansa has portrayed herself as being the most abused character in the series when she told the ACTUAL most abused victim of the series that he deserved it.

I used no Sup Forums buzzwords, my anger at Sansa is legitimate.

>D&D will literally manipulate the plot just so they can write a scene with Euron, Tyrion, Theon, Varys, and Greyworm all in the same room

Yeah why did they focus on the torture given to salsa and not just the general horror of his evil?

she already knows how to sort of

Amen brother

People keep saying that Yara/Theon go to Meereen because Yara is seeing kissing an exotic looking woman in a trailer

Can someone explain to me why they would go to the same place as the people who they just fled from?

It's a lil better. Mostly due to lack of Daeny.
Still it becomes more and more apparent how they focus more and more on the female character and cadt the male characters to the side.
>Nightwatch is all about Sansa now, Jon didn't even do shit this ep
>Arya's story doesn't even really include nameless dude really anymore she only spars with her bitch frenemy
>Kings Landing is all Cersei shenannigans now
>Tyrion and Varys get a red priest that had them by the balls, als Daeny comes back soon
>Even fucking Bran's story is now only him and that slut and is all about her saving his ass all day

Oh and don't even make me mention Snadsneks

Lay off Salsa, that letter was pretty traumatic.

It's Robb Stark's head

The Hoares once ruled the Arbor, Old town, bear Island, and shit loads of Islands in between.

>asking for this every thread
Just fuckin save the pic, you retards

Oh and Ironmen is now all about Theon's sister doing a rebellion against their uncle

>Cersei: The king is my son.
>Kevan: Aye, and from what I saw of Joffrey, you are as unfit a mother as you are a ruler.

>entire episode is dedicated to Euron and Tyrion mocking the three others while they sob in the corner

Because that is the only relevant city in Essos

Sansa is just another character that suffers at the hands of D&D

That rotted on a pike.

no it is not, you are just a pussy ass bitch

Like children, women often mistake senseless cruelty for power. That's why you have a lot of those "proud to be a bitch" types. Men would get laughed at for that edgy, juvenile behaviour.

nice ad hominem faggot

>“That is my counsel, take it or no. You may make Moon Boy your Hand for all I care. My brother is dead, woman. I am going to take him home.”
>Traitor, she thought. Turncloak. She wondered how much Mace Tyrell had given him. “You would abandon your king when he needs you most,” she told him. “You would abandon Tommen.”
>“Tommen has his mother.” Ser Kevan’s green eyes met her own, unblinking. A last drop of wine trembled wet and red beneath his chin, and finally fell. “Aye,” he added softly, after a pause, “and his father too, I think.”

Of course that has no impact on the show because literally everyone knows Tommen is an incest baby by now

sansa(the mp3 player) is going to do good

I saw vvitch yesterday, I liked her in it, if thats her. She would fit the wilding look very well, but it might be too late to intro.

Agreed, thank god there are no edgy badass male characters in the series

I assume they are going to Meereen because it makes no sense and because Dany needs some boats

If you didn't like any episode so far, then I guess yes. But I think it was fine, and 1 or 2 other episodes have been good.

None are 100% great but they had good parts.

Davos
Cerci
rickon
ghost
Tommen
Wildling giant
and quite a few more will all die in the season final.