/got/ general

Rightful King edition

Rightful God edition

Best Character edition

Non faggot thread

the first time I read the books I never really caught it that renly was a fag, its literally never said

at some point cersei is only like yeah a guy might wine but give him a mug of beer and he'll be like fuck it and drink it

I didn't even realize he was gay until /got/

amen

Why are we still calling Jon vs Ramsay 'Bastardbowl' when it clearly should be called Manletbowl

Would the result have been different if Pullo and Vorenus and half of the 13th were with the our Lord Azor Ahai?

Brantheism teaches that everything that exists is part of one single reality and that reality is called Brandon Stark. Bran is all and all is Bran. There is no distinction between the creature and the creator in Brantheism. Bran is equal to anything and everything. Trees and rocks, doors and land, the winds and the winter, - everything that exists, including Roose Bolton, is declared to be parts of Bran. Bran expresses himself through these substances and forces.

8th for the Ironborn actually being even more retarded than in the books

AEGON! AEGON! AEGON!

Fucking cunt bitch whore~

who /ironking/ here

WHERE BITTERSTEEL AT?

Meera had better get naked before this season is over.

Reminder that Yara forgot the Ironborn ruled the Riverlands and lands beyond for hundreds of years and built the biggest castle in the world during that time

>jaime is a redditor

STOP IT

fuck is this nonsense

But that's not really equality?

LEAKS WHEN?

Rightful king

post yfw harren the black turns out to be a summer islander in the show

If you're not rooting for the King of Night, you're backing a loser

LMAO EVERYONE DIES AND S7 WILL HAVE NO INTERESTING CHARACTERS

Seriously worst king of the war of five kings

People die senselessly and ebin dick jokes. Bran is handsome despite what pedos think.

Why post that again? Nobody found it funny the first time.

The White Walkers are going to get roasted alive by rightful Queen of Westeros.

Bend the knee and maybe she won't sit on you.

Right here my liege

>tfw all his trailer scenes are done
He's not gonna be in this season anymore is he

PROMISE ME, NED

>“Bittersteel was half-dragon, and all bastard. I am no maester, but I know some history. You are still sellswords.”
>“If it please you, princess,” he said, all silken courtesy. “We prefer to call ourselves a free brotherhood of exiles.”
>“As you will. As free brothers go, your company stands well above the rest, I grant you. Yet the Golden Company has been defeated every time it has crossed into Westeros. They lost when Bittersteel commanded them, they failed the Blackfyre Pretenders, they faltered when Maelys the Monstrous led them.
>That seemed to amuse him. “We are at least persistent, you must admit. And some of those defeats were near things.”
>“Some were not. And those who die near things are no less dead than those who die in routs.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is that the reason for this scene???

every time i see a black girl that looks like this i just imagine eating chocolate

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>Yea; though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I fear no evil: for Bran art with me.

Fug, i'd totally do anything Arianne asks if she'd fuck me

>I Am Sothoryosi Prince in need of Assistance

lol

Bran is literally the mastermind behind it all

But it was obvious since ADWD was released and he whispered to Theon

I knew he would influence the past in an endless causality loop

Cool but cheap if you ask me

You have ten seconds to prove that Bran is not watching you right now. Protip: You can't

No that scene is the reason for the quote.
D&D are cucks but I doubt they'd write in a dick purely for that skank

>IT WAS ME JAIME, THE AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN

is that darkstar?
> 2nd for darkstar

>Arianne lusted for Oberyn as a girl
What's up with this incest shit?

Reminder that cersei is daenerys sister

That's why he refused tywins offer to marry cersei to rhaegar (didn't want his own bastard, and to slight tywin even more)

Reminder that tyrion is the only lannister

Reminder that Sansa is a horrible character and actress

Reminder that Friendzone is victarion and is gonna get firetreatment for his arm to stop the spread, probably drogon

Reminder that Euron is a nobody in the show and will serve as a secondary antagonist just to propell Theons plot to become king of the iron islands when his sister is kill

Reminder that flashback confirmed that winter was created by the walkers

I wonder why they paint in the snow with corpses though

>filename:arrianeoberyn.jpg
>is that darkstar?

Bran's playing chess while Night's King is playing Go.

Everything has been and is going according to plan, just as the Night King has foretold

When will the show introduce best character?

Theyll probably fuck him up

Its Oberyn

she is a horny girl

>winter was created by the walkers

what?

Brantheism teaches that everything that exists is part of one single reality and that reality is called Brandon Stark. Bran is all and all is Bran. There is no distinction between the creature and the creator in Brantheism. Bran is equal to anything and everything. Trees and rocks, doors and land, the wind and the rain, - everything that exists, including the Night King, is declared to be parts of Bran. Bran expresses himself through these substances and forces.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS

damn dude, stannis actor was good, you get so much from this little moment

4u

Too bad the Night's King is stuck playing Go while Euron is playing Overwatch.

For blacks

Why are all Ironborn just okay with kinslaying? Isn't it a great taboo?

Preston Q&A when?

The same reason the Dornish and Northerners are, and why the High Sparrow didn't arrest Jaime for it.

Ironborn care not for your greenlander taboos!

Because Balon was a cunt or something

Why the fuck is there a door there anyway?
Aren't they inside a cave?

wtf, he's fucking his own daughter? Isn't arianne one of the sand snakes?

HAHA!
LET'S GO KILL THEM

Who did Jaime kill?

I am of the night

What's the point in having a daughter if you can't fuck her?

Too bad Euron is stuck playing Overwatch while Daenerys is playing food

Brantheism is a lie.

Bran is naught but a slave to time and circumstances beyond his understanding. And those circumstances are not governed by Bran, neither present, past, future or any points in or outside of time. They are governed by the King of Night, as will we all when the Wall comes down

>She’s very blunt, very honest. It was very empowering. Why do you think she wouldn’t tell Jon Snow that she got the information from Littlefinger?

>She doesn’t tell Jon because – it’s difficult because she doesn’t have that Stark way about her anymore. She’s been broken down; she no longer feels like she can be completely honest with anyone, even her own family. Also she doesn’t want to tell Jon, I think, because she wants all the information and all the power in her court when it comes to Littlefinger. Because [with] Littlefinger she can kind of do whatever she wants with him now. He owes her big time and she wants the ball in her court.

>— Sophie Turner in the LA Times

Thats not his daughter you mong
Its his niece

Been explained, also fairly self-explanatory. Go away, kid.

Fire code, m8. Gotta have more than one exit to a building. Just ask Khal Moro.

*murder

Which is an even more retarded thing to say

His cousin.

Arianne is not one of the sand sankes, she is the true born heir of Doran. And they didn't fuck, she just fantasized about it:

>“My uncle brought me here, with Tyene and Sarella.” The memory made Arianne smile. “He caught some vipers and showed Tyene the safest way to milk them for their venom. Sarella turned over rocks, brushed sand off the mosaics, and wanted to know everything there was to know about the people who had lived here.”
>“And what did you do, princess?” asked Spotted Sylva.
>I sat beside the well and pretended that some robber knight had brought me here to have his way with me, she thought, a tall hard man with black eyes and a widow’s peak. The memory made her uneasy.

Pay attention to the scene where the walkers are first made and where bran gets grabbed

Literally the only character to survive the whole series is Tyrion. We've known the ending for a while now.

>Everyone important except Dany, Tyrion, and two of Dany's kids (turns out Rhaego is alive because lol what a tweest)
>Dany dies giving birth to kid #3
>Tyrion left with three kids and he watches the sun set for the last time, because the long night is here and nobody stopped it.

That's it. That's the end. The world is basically fucking over. Sure, we're left with some idea that Tyrion is going to raise the three kids like Yoda or some shit and they'll eventually beat the walkers or whatever, but we never get to actually see it because GRRM is a dick and wanted to END the story where anyone else would START it (the birth of the chosen one) just because he's so goddamn special his pet story has to be a snowflake too.

I really hope at least the HBO show has a 5 minute "flash forward" sequence where we see adult Rhaego and his brothers on dragonback charging toward the Others. Maybe Tyrion in the background with white hair and a beard or something, nodding approvingly, I dunno.

His cousin while he was captured

>I wonder why they paint in the snow with corpses though

They are artists.

Was there ever a dickbutt edit of that?

>implying they're not thousands of years apart
>implying winter didn't exist before that
>implying you're not a legitimate retard

> his niece
oh ok so that's fine then, having sex with your neice

The book has so much nuaince that's left out of the show. damn

Hah tldr stoooopid

I starting to think she's the black sheep among the Starks

So, did Hodor really sacrifice himself to save Bran?

Or did Bran just sacrifice Hodor because he was warging into him and made him hold that door closed?

>she kind do whatever she wants with him
>implying she isn't going to beg him to help her with the vale knights, after promising him that they'll marry

Bran VS Night King

GOD BOWL

get hype

What does the upper image even represent, is it a sign of winter ? It looks like how people would paint the season of winter whereas fall would be winds, spring flowers and summer a green tree or a sun

It's the same sign as the one those rock things (obsidian?) are placed in, in that flashback scene where the dude gets walkerfied

Bran sacrificed hodor.
Yes, he's a bad guy now