Give me one good reason that supports the round earth theory

Give me one good reason that supports the round earth theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=afsb39_6QF0&ebc=ANyPxKowDLVuB6ivc_ZpAPltWErFTnAOuO5VyO41G2NMsFOP5lJqYEE8V17YB9nssK2Y-zVLPBmf&time_continue=3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM
youtu.be/LgsNyYnETfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are none.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=afsb39_6QF0&ebc=ANyPxKowDLVuB6ivc_ZpAPltWErFTnAOuO5VyO41G2NMsFOP5lJqYEE8V17YB9nssK2Y-zVLPBmf&time_continue=3

Reality

OP has a tiny fungus to chungus
Youtube pls go and stay go

You can see the curvature of the earth given enough distance between you and the horizon

>troll/10 i bothered to respond

This. The video says it all. If only more people were educated enough to understand how things really are.

That's funny all the horizon pics I've seen are straight. Earth is flat, Christfag.

>What is parallax
shitty bait but I still responded
guess you won that way

I bet you've never seen the "curvature", have you? That's because there is no curve on a flat earth. Highly decorated scientists have already all but proven the flat earth theory, if you did some research you might agree with top scientists who have studied this for years.

can you see south america from your window??

Dunno, ever heard about seasons?

Prove it. I bet you couldn't in a million space years.

Yeah, and I bet you've never seen the curvature of the Earth's shadow on the moon either

If the earth is flat why cant I see the sun at all times from the highest mountain?

I've never seen a faggot before either, but here I am talking to one

No, it's too far away, and there are mountains in between. Nice bait, made me respond.

Ever heard of science?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GY0xhUOL3vM

Its when god raises the sun a bit

Well evidently you couldn't prove it to the kind of people that actually think the earth isn't round because they just chose to ignore whatever evidence you want to suit what you want to believe

Reexamine the diagram in the OP. As you can see, the sun is always moving, so sometimes you can't see it. This is basic science.

They removed Water from that image for a reason
LOL

/thread

>too far away

Literally only applies if the world is a sphere

That actually kinda makes sense. I think I'm a flat earther now. Not even joking.

The pendulum.

/thread

OPs image is not the flat earth model

Nice bait faggot, you still can't prove your point.

are you an idiot ?

God makes it move in there in a circle for no reason. And the sunlight not reach you for 'magic' at all times

but op didn't say pic not related. go and stay go pls

Just stop.

Tipping over.

Whoa. Between that and the other video I'm likin' this theory.

Add the moon to that model and maybe you are bright enough to see it can not account for what you see if you ever looked at the sky

Nice trolling fam.

The earth is not spherical. The flat land has gradient/hills/mountains.

Atmospheric distortion prevents light from traveling that far through the atmosphere, it's why there is no direct sunlight at night, the atmospheric waves stop the sun's rays from permeating the entire earth at once.

This video made me lose my autism

>2 equally long poles
>x km apart
>measure angle of shadow at a given time
>use math to calculate the circumference of the earth
It's been done. Over 500 years ago

Daily Reminder:

NASA are a fraud and all Space Walks are recorded under water

youtu.be/LgsNyYnETfM

>The flat land has gradient/hills/mountains

Yeah, and unless there's a curvature in the earth you would see the highest points from any part of the earth so long as there is light. But you can't, can you? Because, unsurprisingly, there IS curvature in the earth

That only relates to the position of the sun, which is moving at all times. The experiment wouldn't even work if the earth was round.

If that were true the northern and southern lights would be impossible, but they exist, like the curvature of the earth

OP here, I only posted the antique model because it looks cool. Sadly I lost my folder with better models and some great fact images too.

>use synchronized devices
>margin of error less than 20ms

Are you retarded?

Can you prove that the earth isn't flat? I didn't think so.

>when youre that kid who goes to college in sciences and falls asleep every lecture and fails all his courses

Not saying the earth isn't round, but a round disk earth could also create the same shadow

>Horizon

Go Jew somewhere else

Lunar cycles

gets BTFO
>y-y-yyour j-just a jew!
>p-please leave me alone

No it couldn't, because a round disk earth always has both the moon and the sun ABOVE it, preventing any shadow at all from being cast onto the moon by the round disk earth

one sane person here

how is it possible we can see a half moon when the sun is s till ou...if its the shadow of the earth causing the fazes that is...

The Aroura Borealis is caused by the very same atmospheric distortion that prevents Sarah Palin from actually seeing Russia from her window.

No use trying to explain this to an autistic.

This is training, retard.

>an autistic.

The curvature of the earth is not an atmospheric distortion, it's just a curvature of the earth

didnt laugh so much since i played no mans sky

You only see the half of the moon facing the sun, the other half is shrouded by the moon's own shadow

I didn't know brainwashing in public schools was this bad. Think about it for a second, if you put two poles up on a round earth, they would always be perpendicular to each other, so you couldn't accurately measure the shadows. Only because the earth is flat, we can use that very same stick method to measure distance.

autistic
ɔːˈtɪstɪk/Submit
adjective
relating to or affected by autism.
noun
an autistic person.

You can't even attack someone's grammar properly...

just go out O N C E at a half moon
-> stop shitposting on Sup Forums

Gravity

thanks for teaching me proper enligsh. I apologize

at least that guy went to school
>doesnt know what the difference is b/w perpendicular and parallel

Space years are a measure of distance, not time.

can it be Both!?

Must be you, I aced all my exams. I had to drop geology, the lies the teach in that class are unbearable.

>the moon is visible during day time when it should be on the other side of the world
how do you explain this?

why should it???? I am no flat earther

Thae dark part of the moon is not the cast shadow of the earth but depends on the relative position between the sun the moon and the observer.

There are other reasons to believe the earth is round, like the fact that geostationary satellites exist, gravity, the coriolis effect, the fact that you can travel in the same direction and end up in the same spot

Is that what they told you in middle school? Go bait somewhere else, troll.

>takes astronomy or astrophysics
>wow gravity makes all da things in the space spheres
>earth
>TE EARTH IS FLAT! FLAT!

There is no curve, think about it for two seconds.

this

are f... saying the earth never casts a shadow on the moon?????????

Are you retarded? If you put two poles up on a curved surface, assuming the poles are straight up, they would be perpendicular to each other. On a flat surface, they would be parallel. Did you even take geometry or did you follow the crowd and do gender studies?

It would take a long time to measure all those space years.
>checkmate

Not true, the planets float high above the surface of the earth, as you would know if you understood basic space science.

I did, then I turned 6

Is this the new fingerbox?

fingerbox had merit though, not autism

So you just turned 6? Underage b8, gtfo. MODS

these fags are in it for the replies but make themselves look like they didnt pass grade school

meanwhile fingerbox is an 'in' joke where we all just rip on the first newfag

>BTFO

Yeah that is the kind of reasoning I'd expect from a flat earther

Wow I thought summer was over. The flat earth theory has been all but proven by top scientists around the world.
>back2reddit

>Polaris doesn't move over time
>The constellations don't move over time
>What is trigonometry
>What is parallax

Shit bait 0/10 I responded

Thank you for posting what I'm trying to describe. As you can see in the picture, the poles are perpendicular to each other. The reason the shadow looks different in real life is due to the position of the sun. You btfo, ignorant round-earther.

>all but proven

You know that means that they haven't proven it, right?

That is due to atmospheric distortion. It's like a lens, the molecules in the atmosphere bend the light waves and create the illusion that the tower is underwater, when actually it is above ground.

>atmospheric distortion

That's not how you spell curvature of the earth

Only because the research is not properly funded. If more people cared about the truth, we would know more about it.

>people aren't funding a concept disproved 2000 years ago

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

The "curvature" is a myth created by the top %1 to control the population. I know it seems a bit far-fetched, but there are numerous facts supporting this.