Is it a good idea to visit Japan for a short vacation? I've been thinking about it

Is it a good idea to visit Japan for a short vacation? I've been thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFp4EV_zA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up, weeaboo. Quit pretening like you have enough money to travel.

everyone will look ate you and not in the good way but yea if you know how to speak jap is a fun and interesting experience

also you can buy old cheap videogames and weebo stuff

It's full of obnoxious Islamic faggots now that literally yell at you on the street (and everyone there seems too timid to tell them to STFU), try watching the news occasionally, dumbass.

... unless you're just planning on visiting all the cliche tourist attractions, in which case you get exactly what you expect.

That is hilarious. Incredibly false but hilarious you think that.

it took me 5 seconds to google japan + Muslims, and I'm fucking shocked.

You democrat cunts would deny the sky was blue if you thought more fuckwits on welfare would vote for your PC bullshit.

Why do you insist on denying the truth, when the internet can prove you wrong in less time than it takes to fart?

It's because he's trolling:

1. deny what anyone (who might be Republican) says
2. wait for the link to newspaper or videos
3. post 'hurr durr, you read/watch that faggot propaganda?
4. get paid 50 cents by CTR.

yes because it'll broaden ur understanding of culture and you can throw away your misconceptions/american views one visit to new place at a time

I didnt see mutch untill i went to 'news' page Youtube has alot of videos from this year its a pleugue

Might as well see it before all those cunts die out.

>shrinking population
>no breeding program like panda bears
>doomed

what are you even talking about?
of course if you google Japan and Muslims you'll get Muslims in Japan, like what did you expect just a blank screen?
Also to generalise that an entire country is full of shouting Muslims is just absurd, do you watch FOX news? It really sounds like you watcxh FOX news. I remember once they said London had Muslim police that beat up anyone in non-Muslim attire and that Birmingham was 100% Muslim and white people didn't go there.
Americans are so scared of Islam

I dont think Muslims are even allowed in their country mate.

>1. deny what anyone (who might be Republican) says
>2. wait for the link to newspaper or videos
>3. post 'hurr durr, you read/watch that faggot propaganda?
>4. get paid 50 cents by CTR.

less than 5 posts later:

>do you watch FOX news? It really sounds like you watcxh FOX news.

so you 'Correct the Record' shills dont even wait for the news/vid links anymore, you just jump straight to Strawman?

KYS.

Not him but

>Muslim population in Japan is 0,08%

OH BOY!!!! ISLAMISATION IN PROCESS DAMN DEMOCRATS AT IT AGAIN

Fuck jews and multiculturalism tho.

There's towns in Japan now that have more Kurdish people than Japanese people.

No, Japanese people hate non-Japanese people. Their politicians says so all the time so the people think exactly like that.

That's not true.

>be me
>Bored
>Leave homeboard to visit Sup Forums
>Lurking in Sup Forums when suddenly
>Sup Forums

muslism and japan? are you kidding.
the popular spots are full of nigga's.
grabbing on my sister and shit, fucking trying to force you into the club
I never hated blacks until I went to japan
real congo arse niggas to

>implying that Islamic culture spreads out and is equally distributed

You're fucking wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFp4EV_zA

INB4 this bullshit:
>3. post 'hurr durr, you read/watch that faggot propaganda?

>50 cents has been deposited into your account.

the funniest shit about you shills is that you're literally using the internet to spread your propaganda... the same tool that people are able to fact check with and prove you wrong... in less than 5 seconds.

Soo out of 127 million japs the 0,08 percent (which is about 1 million) of immigrants have might do what sand nigs did in germany and take over 1 town? That still doesnt mean that Japan is muslim country or that everyplace has muslims.

Sup Forums pls