How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself

How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.

Why do you eat so many cheeseburgers OP?

To fill the void in his sad, pathetic, little life.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

I dont eat 'murican. Sorry op

I get the Mcdouble I can eat about 12 of those.

Chicken McNuggets I can eat about 60 of them. Without sauce too.

NYPA, dumbass.

2 maybe before I'm good to go. Or 1 mcdouble. Very inexpensive

I eat McDicks like once every few years and usually get like 2-3 mcdoubles and 4-5 big macs with a few large fries and i'm set. I usually pig out way more at KFC tho

>be years ago
>watched that Harold and Kumar movie
>craving burgers
>drive to McDonalds
>order 10 burgers
>get home
>burger 1 hit the fucking spot
>burger 2 was good
>burger 3 ok
>burger 4 was too much. didn't even finish it
>fridged the rest but ended up throwing them away

3½ burgerfag reporting in

Back in the day when i was growing massive amounts of weed, and sold it ofcourse. I ate 2 months strictly at Mcd's..6 bicmacs 6 large fries and 6 doublecheeses. Oh.. and 3 large shakes too.. everyday for 2 months. It would be longer period, but i made some cannacookies and ate too much of those fuckers >2 days blackout and found big pile of receipts from Mcd.. i had bought some weird orders, 8 strawberry shakes at once, 16 burgers at once and so on.. best part of it was that i made my purchases from drive in lane and didnt own a car. Mcd workers must have had good laughs when i walked to the window with propably reddest eyes they have ever seen.

>without sauce

I never eat more than 2, that food is shit, but cheap as fuck.

>T. Fat bastard

You fat fuck... kys.

If you eat more than 2 in a sitting, kill yourself fat cunt

go back to counting calories and drinking vegetable juice. that`s if your feminazi gf allows you to

kek

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive-thru, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Yea I'd probably be killing myself if I ate 9 burgers.

17...?

jesus christ I once ate 10 in a row just on a dare and by the 4th one they already tasted and felt like fucking cardboard. Only finished it cause there was money on it. why would you eat seven fucking teen?

Have never tried. But I usually eat 20 nuggets, one big mac, one cheeseburger, one medium pommes frites and a milkshake after a night of drinking

In not going to die of obesity.

SUOMI MAINITTU THIS IS PASTA BY THE WAY

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

This is the most american thread ever

How the fuck do you eat 10+ burgers in a row?

if you can`t eat 3 cheeseburgers without getting obese you are retarded

Eating 2 makes me feel sick because its so shitty

OP can eat 17 in a row, the must take some sort of training like 10 in a sitting everyday

you have autism

check out most eating champions, like at the hot dog contest. most are thing/average

newfag

Newfaggotry is strong with you.

10? Fuck that. I would only be able to eat maybe 3 or 4 at the very maximum. They are expensive here, like $3.95AUD each so fuck spending $40 on crap, you can get a nice meal at a pub for that price.

Samefagging this hard

I can eat 10+ but I'm not retarded so I eat 2-3 and a Thick shake. I prefer red roster though.

Fuck off, I've read this before.

>paid advertising for mcdonalds thread