What does Sup Forums think about migrants

What does Sup Forums think about migrants

rip europe

All I hear is how they are good and peaceful, meanwhile a priest has his throat slit open and the minimum wage begins to get lowered

Immigrants welcome

SWEDEN YES

Takbir bismillah wolloh wallah I swear

they are poor as fuck and desperate, so naturally you would think there scummy dangerous fucks who should not be around ya kids

Europe's suicide.

Depends on which migrants you are referring to.

If they are the ones I think:

Smell like shit

Ignorant

Lame culture

Destructive

Some are terrorist and/or support terror

Subhuman

That apparently they all love blue jeans.

I don't like that we have to make room for them, pay for them, all while being careful not to insult their customs and religion. I mean fuck nigga, this is even our business, yet we have to fix it. Fuck.

BTW cultural relativism is a load of shit

Do you mean all the yanks, Aussies, French, Spanish, Russian, Thai migrants in my country or the ones that are refugees?. Anyone that moves from one country to another is a migrant.....

oh is that what the left media told you happened?

The nuns had their throats cut, the priest had his dick cut off, then his balls, then he had his eyes cut out, and finally his head was cut off.

religion of peace.

They're bad, but not as bad as cluster headaches.

Fuck em. While these immigrants are being housed and fed, thousands of homeless stay in the streets.

this will be the thread I shitpost in untill image cap, one the thread is capped you guys will have the chance to tell me what thread to shitpost in

thank you for your attention

>picture is what i think about migrants

I don't understand what they all eat

Who's paying you?

They destroyed their homeland, now they will destroy ours.

just a wondering shitposter
this thread was linked in one of the other threads I shitposted in earlier

If they come legally, conform to our standards, and don't rape and kill people then I'm okay with it. Not happy but okay.

That girl is too old to be wearing diapers

They tend to migrate a lot

god bless you based shitposter

she's japanese
more than her parents were too focused on teaching her math to worry about potty training

Proof or source ?

>exaggeration is always tasty

One religious twat, taken out by two other (less/fake) religious twats. What the problem with this?, at least they are keeping the holy war shite amongst themselves. And which minimum wage is lowered?, not in the UK it ain't.

They're not migrants they're parasites coming to destroy the lifes of all European people. They all need to be killed or sent home, like all other non-whites in Europe.

>gif

Crisis caused by Soros

And christfags didn't do this years ago???, The mulsims are just catching up with all the other religious nutters.Why do most religious ppl wear silly hats and dresses?

Imho there is nothing wrong with migrants as long as they understand the culture they're migrated in, and try to to behave like the natives as much as they can while remaining true to themselves (I aint English, so forgive me this weird sentence)

I have no problem helping someone who doesn't really speak my language and doesn't have a job, as long as that someone knows they're a guest until they can fully speak the language and contribute to society

There are no refugees only parasites coming to ruin all white nations. Non-whites should be shot at the border.

Christians have only attacked mudlems in self defence you shill faggot.

They didn't destroy their own homes, you idiot. It the western governments

lol. This.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking hell I almost shat myself hahahahahahahahaha

The majority of Sup Forums users are young of age, not like 9 year old etc, but from 14-25.

They have a jaded view on immigrants and asylum seekers, in fact the majority of them will view immigrants and asylum seekers as the same entity which is wrong.

America for instance has been built on immigrants, even if the chinese and blacks were slaves they were still immigrants, the legal immigrants being settlers from Ireland and the UK and a few other nations also contributed to the US growth.

Now far right groups like Pegida etc will say that the majority of immigrants are ISIS in disguise, which is fucking stupid, these are people escaping a war zone where their house is in ruins and they have nothing, most have lost family members from the shelling and killings, naturally they want to get away.

So the far right groups and even ISIS themselves will spread misinformation to spread fear, as ISIS doesn't want those Muslims to go anywhere they are potential new members they can use, and far right groups don't want them because they are racists and hate other non-white groups.

However a majority of immigrants have done good for the nation they settle in, for the UK, they have started businesses and employed people, paying taxes etc. And it isn't just Muslims either... Poles, Chinese, Italians, Romanians and yes even Americans have came to the UK and are doing well for themselves and the community they live in.

Another misconception is immigrants only want benefits and they get a nice big house, and free white electrical goods etc... that is a lie. Immigrants get a lower % of what a normal UK person gets for benefits.

For housing it is usually privately owned, and in some cases the owner has allowed multiple families into one building to maximize the profits they receive.

So the real danger to the culture of a country comes from the extremists, not just ISIS, but from the far right and even far left groups. Those that spread fear and lies which will ruin your nation.

Who needs proof?, this is Sup Forums. We all read bollox and repeat it like it's the truth....

iM NOT SPEAKING FOR ALL MUSLIMS HERE, BUT MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS OF 10 YEARS ARE SOME OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. wE EVEN TOOK DOWN OUR FENCE WHICH DEVIDES OUR BACK GARDENS AND WE HAVE A HUGE POOL OUT IN THE SUMMER AND WE HAVE BARBECUES TOGETHER (THEY MAKE SOME HALAL FOR THEM AND WE MAKE SEPARATE FOOD) nOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE NICE BUT MY UK BORN AND BRED NEIGHBOURS ARE LOVELY. i KNOW WE ARE TALKING OF MIGRANTS BUT PEOPLE SLATE ALL MUSLIMS WHEN NOT ALL ARE BAD. tHEIR RELIGIOUS IDEAS ARE SILLY BUT IF THEY DONT BOMB ME OR SLIT MY THROAT, THEN IM HAPPY FOR NOW

This is the same thing as one of those anti-white "you mad white boy" threads. The silent majority is being annoyed into submission by loud, paid off shitposting.

Then watch the decline of our financial systems, with out people to do the shit jobs we would be fucked.

Immigration is a natural cure to the faggotification of white males