Sup Forums, I'm a real piece of shit. Let me just lay it all out

Sup Forums, I'm a real piece of shit. Let me just lay it all out.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years. We're engaged, and going to get married probably within the next 6 months. She's super loyal.

Me? I've been sleeping around since we started dating. And by sleeping around I mean I can't even keep track of how many women I've fucked.

Now get this (it gets worse). At least 3 girls at the moment have serious feelings for me. 2 of them call me Daddy and are completely obsessed. The other pretends she doesn't care but the bitch is thirsty as fuck and constantly wants to do going out datey-things.

I have basically no intention of stopping any of this. The only thing I care about is not getting caught, and keeping them all interested.

The fucked up part is I truly do love my girlfriend. She's the only girl out of all of this that I have genuine personal feelings for. I feel like if we had a polyamorous agreement then everything would be fucking sweet, but she's one of those girls who would never get over the idea of me sleeping with someone else. She'd be afraid I'd fall in love or something. I actually would be totally fine with her fucking other people. How could I hold it against her when I've literally banged more women than I can count since the beginning of our relationship?

Wat do Sup Forums. Pic unrelated.

You don't actually love your girlfriend if you sleep around with so many people.

Keep sleeping around, brother, live the dream

are you dumb? stay single you pig, and have sex with no strings attached like a good asshole. just like me

OP here.

These 3 girls that currently have feelings for me - none of them know my situation. In fact nearly none of the girls I've dated have any idea. I've told one or two who were nearly as fucked up as me, and even they felt guilty about it.

What's amusing is even though I'm this fucked up no one would EVER guess. I look like the most clean-cut, goody two shoes ever. Hell, one girl who was a real bad-girl, dirty tats type - called me her "Clean Cut Daddy". This is not the same as the other two who call me Daddy. Apparently I have a fetish for this shit, or attract girls who are into it.

I don't know why this gets me off so much. I must feel totally fucking inadequate if I need to have a fucking harem just to feel significant.

>I feel like if we had a polyamorous agreement then everything would be fucking sweet
Don't be retarded, you'd get pissy if she fucked someone else. You're a whore and use the same lame excuses as a common slut who got caught.

/Thread

OP here. The thing is I do. I know I'm fucked up for not thinking about how she would feel about all of this, but I don't want to break up with her. It's not about the sex - hell sex with her is unsatisfying as she can't have it that often because of vagina problems. Maybe that's half the issue.

She's like the bedrock support in my life. She's there for everything else. I genuinely love the cuddling and netflix shit. But there's just another part of me that wants to go out and fuck bitches every day.

>and even they felt guilty about it.
Would you say you're autistically surprised? Because only an autist would be baffled by this

Keep at it, man. Don't feel guilt! Guilt is for the weak. You're alpha as fuck, juggling three bitches, and laying the smackpipe on all of them while they beg for more. Why fight what you are?

You're the alpha wolf. Stop feeling like a beta wolf.

I was never in your situation OP but if you gonna marry your gf in 6 months I'd say that you have to choose, either dump those other 3 and stay with your girl and never tell her about your cheating addiction, or dump your gf of 2 years and continue sleeping with the other chicks. Decision is yours user

OP again. No I really wouldn't give a fuck. I'm one of those weird ass cucks who gets off on his girlfriend sleeping around, and I wouldn't feel remotely threatened by any of it because iIm a goddamn pussy slayer.

You do you bro but don't pretend you love her.
The feelings you have for her are entirely selfish.

Just kill yourself mate. Don't try to reason. If you really did love your gf you would stop cheating on her. Infact you wouldn't have cheated on her in the first place.

>You're a whore and use the same lame excuses as a common slut who got caught.

This. /thread

the only thing you're doing wrong is lying to your gf about it, for that you are a faggot. be a man and be honest with her. she'll likely leave you as you deserve but then you're free to find another girl that actually shares your interests.

so stop being a faggot. there's nothing wrong with having many girls in your life, the only thing wrong with that is lying to them about it.

Don't be such a fucking asshole sissy and tell her the truth. it's the least you can do for her. Then let her decide if the relationship keeps going, as you've lost that right

There are some of us virgins who might feel as though we have to somehow demean you because you're somehow "not adhering to the expectations of a monogamist society".

Fuck that.

This virgin applauds you, man. You're the champ of poon I never could be. You're everything I am not. Angry? I stopped being angry a long time ago.

Keep at it, OP. Keep at it long, and keep at it hard. Your girlfriend needs to fix that cunt so you can fuck it more, and your side-bitches need to step up their pussy game to match your desire to fuck bitches.

Do NOT feel guilty, though. You're the man many of us can never be, so take FULL advantage of it.

You literally have no clue if she cheats on you or not.

Statistically women cheat on men a whole lot more then men cheat on women.

This guy knows what's up. Either straighten the fuck up or just accept you're a cheating slut, no better than any other bitch.

Find a the one that likes to fuck 24\7 and cuddle and leave the one that won't put out your just fucking her over and if she ever finds out what you have been doing she seems like she will kill you

That sounds like a phase I lived through like 2 years ago but I was not in a formal relationship. You should dump your girlfriend and continue.

OP here, I dig this. I honestly don't feel bad about sleeping around. What feels bad is being dishonest to her about it.

you ask for a polyamorus have fun getting dumped, that never works out. You're a whore, accept it.

ITT: so many brainwashed betacucks who don't realise that OP is alpha as fuck

>Wat do Sup Forums.

Post their pussies please.

YOU DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT SLEEPING AROUND!?

Jesus christ you narcissistic fuck. I hope your GF finds out and dumps your ass.

OP here. I literally have encouraged her to seek out other lovers. She's keen but also a bit of a pussy in that regard, and hasn't persued it yet.

so you're fucked up for sure, but you may still be able to salvage this. break up. stay friends. you can still do the cuddle/bedrock of support bull shit. but you are going to lose her if you keep it up or are honest. just break the engagement and PRAY to whatever fucked up god you believe in none of these bitches tell her. btw you suck and speakjng for decent human beings everywhere kys

Cuckold detected

I don't feel bad about having multiple sex partners. I'm one of those weird ass hippies who thinks having sex with one person for the rest of your life is a lame ass fucking idea, even though I like the idea of having a life partner. I feel bad about not being upfront about it though.

haha fucking applause from a virgin for OP's sexcapades.

truth.

Turn to Jesus OP. He freed me of lustful desires such as yours. It's so nice to not think like that anymore, controlled by sex and lust day in and out. Praise Jesus! The Lord lives!

So... She probably has but assumes you will rage about? Perhaps she thinks you are testing her.

you sure are. feeling inadequate that is. when hubby cheated it was all about his lack of self esteem. you could tell by the looks of the nasty hoes he chose to fuck. get single and hope you fare better than Charlie fucking Sheen

You are what they call a loser user

You call them a cuck when in reality Op just clearly stated he "encourages" his girl to sleep with other people

>fucking three bitches simultaneously
>"loser"

wat

then you know what you have to do. you're not obligated to follow society's rules about being in a monogamous relationship and getting married and shit, the only rules you're obligated to follow are the ones you set for yourself.

so if you get into a relationship and set the rules for it then you now have to follow them. otherwise you have no respect for your gf or yourself.

find a girl that is like you and goes by the same rules as you or you'll end up a miserable fuck

He's just as alpha as any gorilla could ever be. Just as alpha as any wolf, chimp,

If you're going to say we're all just animals, that's fine, just don't expect anyone to adhere to any moral code or bias that YOU have.

Like, oh, I don't know... Don't murder, don't rape, don't steal. Fuck off, if you don't want these things, he's an alpha, and all you betas with your courts and little rules have no say over him. Since you're all animals.

Op here. Nah, it's not like that. Like we had a straight up agreement over many conversations, and she likes the idea. The issue is she's quite an anxious sort, and is a bit introverted when it comes to this shit.

Unlike me, pussy slayer daddy, king of the assholes apparently.

I think I just get off on making women submit to me sexually. Most of the time it's just about conquering them; actually getting my dick wet is secondary.

Alphas are single whilst slaying pussy left and right m8. Having no self restraint is beta as fuck

aww that's cute. so you're an std spreading piece of shit too? only a beta would justify such behzvior. an alpha wouldn't hide his shit bag behavior. he wouldn't feel shame or the need to justify. anyone who has to point out how alpha they are is anything but

you've encouraged her to do it even though she doesn't do the same for you?

>he calls it "no self restraint"

Found the woman.

>wat do

Stop lying.

29y old dude here.
I'm in a very similar situation. I have one girl (26y old classical singer) that I consider my girlfriend and that I'm actually in love with. But I have other girls that I have regular sex with and I just don't want to give that up.

In my experience the younger ones, 24 and below, don't mind just having sex without having a real relationship; so they are the ones that stick. I do actual relationshippy stuff with them, like go out for Sushi or a movie but never stuff with friends. There is one girl that is pretty boring, but she has huge tits, and I'm watching Game of Thrones with her. We're at season 3 now so I really don't want to end things before finishing the series. I guess that's pretty demented but she sure doesn't seem to mind. I've never mentioned that I have sex with other women, but I think she knows. The problem is though, she is starting to develop feelings for me. I just hate having to break up with her, because we're all having fun.

OP here. Yeah, because I like the idea. I'm not asking her to sleep with guys to offset my guilt or so that I can get permission to sleep around. I'm asking her to sleep around because I can tell she likes the idea, and I like the idea.

Maybe we can work on this one.

>There is one girl that is pretty boring, but she has huge tits

May need photographic evidence of this before making a judgement

>but I don't want to break up with her
Doesnt mean that u love your gf, true love impliying not sleep around with so many girls.

Vagina problems... For 8 months?
Sounds like you knocked someone up OP. If that's the case you really are a POS

oh go fuck yourself virgin bitch. you don't know wtf you are talking about. try maintaining one sexual relationship before you weigh in. these are big boy matters

You seem... upset.

Ask to have a 4 way with her? You + her + female + male? and do swaps?

Post their pussies pls.

that is what u should feel bad about

You are scum OP, Peopel ITT calling you alpha are scum also. If you were a man you would tell your gf flat out what was going on, you woudln't give a shit about losing her or your "feelings" you would fuck bitches and isn't afraid of anything.

Instead, you are coward who is ruled by your dick. You are beta as fuck and think because you get some pussy that makes you a man? You sicken me.

OP here. Uh...what? No, she ain't knocked up. The good thing about this whole fucked up situation is neither of us wants kids at all.

She has a sort of chronic vaginal pain thing that we're working through (vulvodynia). Doesn't help that I'm hung as fuck, but we're making steady progress.

>support, cuddling and Netflix

That's a friend nigga. Not a girlfriend. Friends fuck sometimes too, But you don't love her. If you loved her, you wouldn't need the other hoes.

You have one of two problems:
1. You just don't love her. You need someone that fulfills all needs.
2. You are incapable of love at this point in your life and you need to just "be young" and not tied down.

You have to tell her what is happening. If you care about your friend the way you say you do, you would tell her.

Bitches need to be kept in line, otherwise they walk all over you.

OP is alpha as fuck. Keep fighting the good fight, OP!

Show cock

You know what would be really ALPHA if this dude could pull this shit off with all the chicks knowing and being chill with it. That would be ALPHA as fuck

>hung as fuck

Timestamp that shit, nigga, so we can see what you're giving to your sweet, sweet bitches

no, I'm not upset. just animated

OP here. Bro, I straight up admitted what I was doing was wrong and I'm a piece of shit, your post is totally redundant. If other people are weighing in calling me some alpha or whatever that's not my problem.

So many faggots ITT

You can't have your cake and eat it.
Your girlfriend and monogamy or dump her and have loads of sex with different girls.
Those are your options.

You are emotionally unstable person, beyond the point of return. You see love = sex cus it is easier for you to bind with girl via your penis then feelings.
When you pass the treshhold where love = sex that leads to a marriage that will ruin your children since u will be burdened by the requirements for dedication to the family.
In reality you are just a sad pathetic fuck that likes to brag.
Good job tho, user, for never evolving pass the animal mindset

Are you me? My Mrs has this and it's fucking fucked. She's miserable and it makes me miserable. We fuck once a week and it's standard at best. Rest of the time she hates herself and me. Shits fucked yo.

Also fuck you for being a bitch cheater

>I actually would be totally fine with her fucking other people. How could I hold it against her when I've literally banged more women than I can count since the beginning of our relationship

Yeah, I feel the same with my girl. I wouldn't like it if she had sex with other dudes in the same city. But she travels a lot for work, what she does then I honestly don't mind. If it makes her trip more fun I think she should go for it. I've mentioned this to her but she kind of talked over it.

Yeah why the fuck not.

>what I was doing was wrong and I'm a piece of shit

But what you're doing ISN'T wrong, and you AREN'T a piece of shit - you're just treating women how they should be treated, like the fuckmeat they are. Three of them, at that!

In my honest opinion, you should try and get a fourth and fifth going. For added thrills from the "danger" point of view, see if one of the extra girls you can bag, already has a guy, so you assert your dominance over him.

Meanwhile, stop feeling so damn guilty, already!

>But there's just another part of me that wants to go out and fuck bitches every day.

Then you aren't ready for "netflix and cuddles and shit". You're a child. You're willingly violating the trust of the one you "love" and said you have no intention to stop. That is not love. Think about how hurt she would be if she knew. Think about it again. And you are actively concealing the truth from this person.

Nothing wrong with being a man-whore. I've been there. I've cheated. But I also realized in the end that the relationships where you cheat are failures.

Pick your life. It doesn't sound like this girl is a good fit for you. You have a high libido. There is a girl out there that you can do all the normal GF shit with and then fuck like rabbits.

But you don't think that way, because you have the mind of a 15 year old. Time to grow up son.

OP here, been there done that. Maintaining 4-5 girls is more work than fun. At any one time I could be talking to 10 girls, but only realistic to be banging 3 of them.

if the most meaningful/legit human relationship you have in your life (ie - marriage) is a total lie, held together on the fact that you aren't 100% honest with the other person then you should just kill yourself.

forget all the other details, if you go around lying and being a version of yourself and deceiving another person's life to the point of it being completely different to how things would be if you were honest, you're literally the worst. you could lie to a friend for years and it would be the same. forget cheating or affairs or whatever, its all the same and it's all about how you treat people. If you don't care, then you should kill yourself because the world can totally do without self-absorbed cunts like you

OP here. Yeah, you're probably right.

>this is literally what libcucks believe
>"buh-buh-but lying is wrong because our liberal social studies class told us it was!"

You are so gay. You been doing all this fucking and cant be satisfied, so you must be craving something, probably a fat cock

But he already has one ----->

29y old dude here. It's not just about the amount of sex though, it's the whole chase too. I'm getting better and better at it, and it just feels like such a waste to commit to one woman and never use this skill again. And the difference between women in the sack is huge. Some come very easily, some are very difficult, some you have to be gentle with some rough. The areas that are sensitive differ. It just stays interesting that way.

OP, do you ever confuse women in the sack? I sometimes do. There is one chick that only cums from very gentle rubbing of her clit, and I confused her once with another that wants it very rough. Poor girl must have thought I lost my mind.

OP.... What to say. I've been there. I wasn't juggling a main plus three, it was more like a main, a second main and a side bitch. Finny thing was, they all worked in my office. Same reason, got a rush from the conquest. I can tell you now though, that shit is exhausting. Physically, for obvious reasons, but mentally and emotionally as well. Having to constantly deceive people that you've convinced yourself that you care about takes a toll on your psyche and will actually just make you feel more and more like a piece of shit, which just feeds the need to bang more girls. I ended up breaking up with main to be with the second, that got boring, dropped the side chick, broke it off with the second then got back with the main. We're taking about getting married now and I feel guilty about all the things she has no idea about, buy I'm loyal now and I know I have a great life partner. Putting her needs and feelings above mine is what keeps my dick in my pants and reinforces a positive self image of myself. Of course my eyes still wander and I think about other chicks all the time, but having done that, it's just not at it's cracked up to be. You'll ultimately need to decide what's important to you in life and make moves to set yourself up for that. If it's fucking bitches, you need to know that marrying your girl will be a huge waste of your time and will be more crushing to her than being honest now. Otherwise, if you want a good woman who you know is loyal and will support your for the long haul, grow the fuck up soon and get the bullshit out of your system so you can do the same for her. Feels better than you think to give someone what they deserve from you knowing that they are doing the same in return.

I'm the same, I really don't think it's immoral, fuck morals based on religion. Just make sure not to get caught. Write a list of ways to be found out, and make sure you're preventing them all 100%.
I mostly fuck hookers though, I have the money and they remove 99% of the risk of being found out.

>sincerely love gf, pillar of my life -check
>keep bitches on the side - check
>think polygamous relationship would fix it - check
>sex with gf is monotonous, has constant pussy problems - check
Damn OP, you sound just like me if I had the guts to go throught the cheating.
I have actually talked with my gf about it, but she's not ok in any way, and I'm too bad at lying, I'm sure I'd get caught and fuck up my relationship

Alphas don't come to Sup Forums for a pity wank. You know that you posted so others would pat you on the back and console you for fucking up your relationship. You're just a bitch.

>you can only feel sexual attraction if you're in love

You've been feminised user. You can love your girl and fap to countless other women, and you're still in love.

OP here. Lol, yes I have done something like this. I ended up fucking a girl far too roughly because I was just used to fucking girls that way, and forgot that she's probably vanilla as fuck.

Thanks for this, it's how I feel too.

You're a polyamorist, but most other people aren't. That's always going to be an issue. You might have more luck getting involved with the poly community where you live. But you also might grow out of it, if it is an addiction rather than a genuine desire.

OP, I think you will get caught. There are too many people involved, and your side-bitches don't even know they are side-bitches. This won't end well.

not even cunt, just don't be shit to the main people in your life, the ones who love you and whom you love.

if you don't get that you're either autistic, a sociopath or super fucked up and conceited/edgy and should kill yourself anyway...

>I don't know why this gets me off so much. I must feel totally fucking inadequate if I need to have a fucking harem just to feel significant.

That's how humans have lived for tens of thousands of years. Most apes function this way: worthy males get a lot of females and females are attracted to worthy males.

Unworthy males remain single whether other males get the girls or not. Someone needs to make these women satisfied.

I couldn't find my webm of the congradulations scene from evangelion but this will have to do.

OP pay close attention man please for the love of god

OP serious question, how do you have time for all this? I can barely keep one relationship going while balancing work, study and other family and social commitments.

did... did u just... holy fuck user kys

beta as fuck detected

great way to reply to something you clearly don't understand. you edgy summer faggot.

This guy gets it. Every patronising faggot in this thread is green with jealousy and wants OP to have less success.

OP here

After a quick reflection, I've realized what I truely want is a man. I fuck all those women and can't stick to one and only one because I am never satisfied and always want more.

A big ol dick is what I truely crave afterall. Thx for the help guys