Any medfags that can help me out with this shit...

any medfags that can help me out with this shit? i had a fordyce spot on backside of my penis and this morning i woke up with this volcano on my dick. wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_v_paKltN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a pimple, queeze it and disinfect it.

Or it's cancer and ur alrdy ded

Don't worry 1 in every 16 people have it

Might seem like a a pimple but it's actually really dangerous.
I suggest you get it checked out. For real.

Doctor here, it's benign. You should just squeeze it and it will go away.

Looks like a simple pimple. I wouldnt be too worried. STD pimples are usually much different

webm of pop pls

you got a pimple on your dick.

that white stuff are white cells attacking the dirt and bacteria stuck in your pore.

pop that sucker and get it over with.

>faggot.

It's really not that big of a deal. My brother had those once. I heard like 1 in every 8 people gets those.

It's an ingrown hair. I had one a few months back.
DON'T try to pop it.. They don't pop.
leav it be, eventually a hair will poke through it, so just pluck it and within a few days it will be completely gone.

medfag here use a sewing needle thats sterile and poke it, let the puss drain then disinfect

a small hard inflamed spot on the skin. It's a gem of a pimple. Use tea tree oil to disinfect, it will disappear in 2-3 days, dude

Just a Pimple bro. I never had one that big... kinda envy you

But I would also be more concerned about how small that Dick is

an ant bit yer cock

you fap too much pop it and it will clear up in afew days

i've heard that these shouldn't be popped. so i really dont know should i pop it or not.

kek i have had 2 and i popped them both

Burn it off fag !

and post the vid.

I had something like that on my cock once, took ages to get a head on it and it was agony but then one day it randomly popped while I was pissing in a friends bathroom and sprayed pus all over the wall.

Try pulling the string connected to your butthole. Hopefully it's like an airplane floatation device, but for your dick. As far as the white spot goes - pop it like a mother fucker.

Sup Forums a wonderful place where people get medical advice from random Anons regarding shit that is infecting their penis.

dont fordyce spots get even bigger if you pop them??

Blowtorch dat Mutha Fuka !

Are you suggesting that fordyce would metamorphose into fidyce

AIDS

POP IT AND POST RESULTS

youtube.com/watch?v=u_v_paKltN4
Doctors advice right there.

oh lawdy my sides

its a small growth on ya body, with a spot on it

Kek

Dubs kek