Does anyone know what this bump on my skin is?

does anyone know what this bump on my skin is?
i have acne for over 5 years but this bump is different, it only appears around my mouth area, its really hard to the touch, is it full of pus? it always looks inflamed but it doesnt hurt that much.

Also i know my beard looks disgusting in these pics but its that that bad in person, i cant shave that often because my skin cant handle it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dOMOFTj6VE
youtube.com/watch?v=ALS0oUiRuE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats HIV and cancer.

Oh man, go to a dermatologist. Looks like a big juicy cyst

but most cysts never go away and this shit comes and goes for me, always in the same areas?

How long has it been there?

like one week.

Paging Dr. Pimple Popper!

That's never cancer (stupid fags claims so). It's a more inner layered inflammation, maybe caused by a hair or so. First: Disinfect the skin with tea tree oil, this will enter the skin and stop immediately the inflammation. Maybe that the area suppurates a little bit later, don't worry. With acne like this, you should immedately stop to eat wheat products, pork, and milk. Wheat is known for boost skin inflammations. If the tea tree oil not improves the situation whitin 2-3 days, look for a doctor.

herpes

it's becuase popping or draining the cysts dont actually remove them.

there's basically a sack, a thin film that holds the cyst, doctors drain, and then carefully remove the sack as well (which tears easily, nubs cant do it at home)

check out this crazy bitch removing a cyst, 1:30 onwards is removing the sack.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dOMOFTj6VE

It's cystic acne, I have it as well, but I'm all cleared up now. You need to change your diet OP

some cysts come and go. they puff up then they die down, then puff up again, die down, etc.

I would put some tea tree oil on it, maybe some ice. Stop consuming as much dairy products as it is an inflammatory. Do you have any pre-existing skin conditions?

my diet is great though.
As i said i have acne for almost 6 years now, i only drink water, i dont eat dairy or anything

youtube.com/watch?v=ALS0oUiRuE8
enjoy

cysts have a sack, if the sack is not removed it will keep refilling

i have acne, but this is different from the rest of the face, and cysts like this are always in the same areas around the mouth

I bet you have poor hygiene then, op

You need to use perfume free wet wipes when wiping cum of your face.

i really dont think its one of those cysts

i bet you eat Gluten.

no, im a really clean person, i actually think my breakouts are cause because i clean my faco too much

i bet this cracker was cathlic then quit. Jesus hates that shit.

Your diet is shit
I can tell you that immediately.
Your liver is stressed to fuck.

It sounds like a cyst then, if it keeps inflating and deflating in the same spot. I would recommend going to a dermatologist and making an appointment. It could, however be a skin condition. Maybe get yourself on some antibiotics and see if it dies down?

my diet is not shit.
i did have hepatitis when i was 7 years old though, didnt even know the liver could cause acne

Dude... see a fucking dermatologist.

Hey OP, I've got the exact same shit. First showed up when I was about 17. I was stupid and just took a razor to it when I couldn't squeeze anything more out and this ridiculously thick blood slowly came out. Normally it squirts out a ton of pus and white shit when I squeeze substance out of it. I'm like 100% sure it's a cyst that I've never fully taken care of because it'll always enlarge one day back to a size I'm not comfortable with around 1 to 2 times a year.

that is maggot!! call a doctor quick!

But ya, a lot of people are suggesting it, if you have the money go see a dermatologist. They'll be able to get a pretty clear account of what it is and treat it.

>Hey OP, I've got the exact same shit. First showed up when I was about 17.

Here, I fixed it for you:

>Hey OP, I've got the exact same shit. First showered when I was about 17.

yeah this shit started at 17 for me too, its sound dumb but it actually kinda ruined my life.
when i squeeze mine blood comes out and then pus, but not a lot, i cant drain it all because the rest of it is really deep under my skin.

its not

I had exactly that, get medicine from a dermatologist and it will go away after a few months

take a fucking shower and shave the pubes off your face for starters

That's oralcancer dude. I'm sorry for you

i took pills before, it cleared my skin but after a few months it came back, so i stopped taking them, but im gonna make an appointement with a derm

Yeah that's a cyst, some do come and go. I have a friend from highschool for example who has a cyst (we named it Sid the Cyst) and it comes back in the same spot every 7 years exactly.

He has to have it drained, it can't be removed because of how close it is to his spinal cord.

lurk

Alright ill hep you since I dont have jack shit. Buy an antibiotic like doxycyclin and eat it once a day. Also buy fucicort and apply it daily on your cyst. Never press it. If despite all this the cyst doesnt flatten within two weeks then youll have to see a derm but I doubt

this was ment for

does it always stay that size for you? I can usually squeeze mine down to a size where it's not very noticeable until it resurfaces. It gets a lot smaller when I squeeze, I just really have to go at it over the course of about a week. I usually use a needle to poke some holes in it to help the excess flow out, if you're going to do that just make sure you sterilize it obviously. And ya as everyone has said, we both really need to see a dermatologist about it.

Its not a cyst. Most likely it is a gland, as you said it comes and goes. Get it checked, the doc will most likely be able to diagnose it right away.

Stop sqeezing and fucking with it. It spreads the infection through the skin.

for me they appear in one night, they always stay the same size

pharmafag here.

You need a face wash that has 5% benzoyl peroxide.

It will take 1-2 months for you to have clear skin.

Don't use hydrogen peroxide.

A. Likely a cyst, get'r popped.

B. use witch hazel moisturizer/aftershave on your face for the acne. the acne is probably just irritated follicles from shaving sensitive skin, and not simple zits.

tried 5% benzoyl peroxide, didnt do anything, product never helped my acne, only the redness from it

>ALT + F4
>???
>Profit

sebaceous cyst aka huge zit. If you can, go to a dermatologist. They will put a shot of cortisone in it and it will go away.

i had a cyst like that for almost 2 years next to my nose, had a shot of cortisone and it really helped but it left a huge scar on my face

Go to a doctor you idiot. There's other stuff that does work.

When I was in highschool, I used to get acne fucking bad. It looks like it could be a type of cystic acne, which is fucking intolerable honestly. Go to the doctor and they'll give you some steroid or some shit hopefully

Could be a staph infection. Go see a doctor before it gets worse.

acne, a large vacuole

wtf is that?

It's an in-grown pimple. Give it some days and don't fuck with it and you'll be fine. Use some anti-acne shit to keep that shit under control. Unless of course that shit doesn't work for you, then your shit out of luck.

Well this bread reinforced how terrible Sup Forums's collective skin condition is. At least most of them know how to treat gross shit like this.

does anyone know if ice will help?

It's an inflammation so yes.

good luck on isotretinoin therapy, it will make you dry as fuck and incase you drop the therapy before it ends good luck talking these drugs for 3-5 years

In the end, acne is an infection of the pore. If you have recurring severe acne your family doctor will prescribe a low dose antibiotic that targets this, or send you to a dermatologist. My daughter suffered until going this route.

You're one nasty fuck OP, from your skin to your pube beard to your presumably baggy, dirty black t-shirt

Hope I never meet you

Sebaceous cyst

Clearly cystic fibrosis

Lol stop smoking meth and picking fag maybe wash your hand aswell!

Could be an ingrown hair or could be staph. Could be acne, some form of hpv, a spider bite, etc.

You see my point go see a doctor you fuck.

AIDS

Think you mean either cystic acne or cellulitis. Cystic Fibrosis is the lung/intestine thing.

Most likely cyst. Good tip here, go to Walmart and get some noxema. Shit works

OP here, i have an appointment with a derm in a week

i just want this shit to end, acne is the fucking worst, it actually ruined my life

Jesus christ..teatree oil? How about bloodletting?
Doxycycline 50mg for 6 weeks. Feels gud 2 b a doctor

>Stop consuming as much dairy products as it is an inflammatory.

Cystic acne

Iv found that hand sanitizer works well at cleaning skin. 2 showers a day plus the hand sanitzer. Also get hormones checked up. High estrogen can cause this shit. Also look into what foods you eat, you may have a food allergy.

Def recommend accutane
Def recommend anti histamines like zyrtec. If you are having an allegic reaction these will help.

i wanted to try accutane but its illegal in my country

>In the end, acne is an infection of the pore.
No.

>Iv found that hand sanitizer works well at cleaning skin. 2 showers a day plus the hand sanitzer.

And take an acid bath three times a day to aggress your skin just a little more and prevent it from reconstructing the lipidic film. Just in case.

take accutane mate

Proactive lol ?

I'm sorry, OP, I'm so very sorry.

IT appears that you have developed Lemmy Syndrome (Wartii Motörheadus).

There is no known cure in any Metropolis, except being Killed By Death.

The only respite from your affliction is to play Rock n' Roll.

Thats one shitty patchy beard
No gonna lie
I also have 1 cyst for each ass cheek

it looks really patchy because its a closeup, its not that bad irl

wash face with soap and water, pat face dry with towel (don't rub)

avoid using any other products on your face

put towel over bed pillow, change every night