How come everyone forgot about this movie already?

How come everyone forgot about this movie already?

Why did you pay to go watch it?

Are you autistic? What do you mean "forgot"? Did you expect some epic Cloverfield Star Wars ARG? Get a life.

I paid because it was a big day out with my kid who is a big SW fan.

I was just thinking the other day that it has no staying power. My kid has watched episode 2 about 10 times but hasn't asked to watch ep 7 at all.

My nephews and niece talk about it all the time whenever I visit. They have all the toys and everything.

I think the reason we're not talking about it is because we're not children anymore, anons. Movies don't have the same appeal to us because we grew up. We're never going to feel the same way about a movie again.

because just like jurrassic world, deadpool, spiderman 50, batman vs wolverine, and every other hyped up movie, theyre forgettable trash being mass produced by the 3 same companies

I still think about it everyday

Making a vague claim about the movie being "forgotten" is the only way the contrarian memers can pretend the movie was a failure by any standard

>critics loved it
>non-prequelbabby fans loved it
>grossed 2 billion dollars
>dvd/blu rays had amazing sales

Their contrarian nature drives them to pretend the movie was "forgotten" even though there are still multiple threads a day here.

RIP OP

>threads about it every day
>forgotten

I cant even remember one line, boring as fuck

i will finish what u started. *dun dun dun dun dunn dunn dunn dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn"

>no one spams le funny may mays about it anymore
the memesters with short attention spans have moved on to DC and Marvel posting, and whatever else is current

It felt like 4 massive Kojima cutscenes. Put it on mute while listening to New Order - Elegia.

sad but true

It doesn't have the rewatchability of the prequels.

>Star Wars EU was religiously followed up until mid 00s
>Disney's EU is shit nobody cares about
>B-B-B-BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN FORGOTTEN?

lmao angry manchildren are fun to watch

>people are stupid

because it was fun.

She's my first and only waifu. I will never leave her side.

Your kid has shit taste. Don't worry about it.

Thread could have ended here. The only opinions on children's movies that matter are children's. For instance Jurassic world; a lot of kids I know (insert pedo remark here) loved it while I thought it was just alright.