ITT: Spiders, why love, why hate

ITT: Spiders, why love, why hate

Pic related: its my Spider

Bump

I don't respect any man who kills spiders

But, isn't that a terantula?

It is, a redknee, but still a Spider

but you respect spiders that kill humans?

non sequitur.
Just take it outside.

I personally fucking hate spiders i wont kill them in the wild but if those motherfuckers come in my house they dont leave.

I'd never kill one. Individually, they don't scare me unless they're the "insta-death" kind.

Considered a pet tarantula a few times.

I hope you get malaria from a mosquito and die, faggot.

I have a tarantula, it doesnt do shit but its gonna live a long time

That you eric?

Kill yourself gimme facts of that bullshit in your pic

I enjoy killing spiders. I also kill insects though. Except wasps. Wasps are chill.

Wasps are weeaboos in insect form, faggot

Fucking this

Crazy how far the spider bros have fallen.
Look at how openly people talk about killing spiders.
These are the same people that were killed in 09.
Remember how they all died like cowards? crying for their moms.
People who kill spiders are ignorant cowards who should all get malaria and die a slow death.

I like to trap spiders in a cup and set them on fire. One time I found a scorpion behind the fridge and I poured lighter fluid on it and set it aflame. I'm like a pyromaniac when it comes to small insects.

That's not spider.

Well we do feel the same brother but instead of a mosquito i hope you get fucked by a spider

Don't get why! Spiders at like 8 leg dogs!

I adore spiders, especially tarantulas. Keep abou 20 Ts as pets. They are amazing animals, a story of an evolutionary sucess

Spiders are cute

had a few at one point, a rose hair(brol), a feather leg(fucking evil satan spawn), and a pink toe(rip sweet princess). they're cool. its the little hairless shitfuckers that live outdoors and in attics that i hate.

Well there's a lot of black widows in my area so I kill any insect I see. Also, I woke up with a spider bite yesterday. Idk how.

yup, they literally avoid touching people while insects/bugs don't give a fuck.
Plus they kill insects/bugs, spiders literally did nothing wrong.

Those things are a beauty. so healthy looking.
I've never had one, but my one bud has one that looks like those two, but it seems like, unhealthy, the leg hairs were sort of lacking and it seemed lethargic, am I imagining things?

Honestly i know spiders are bro-tier (killing insects and all) but honestly only imagining something with 8 legs 6 eyes that shoots web from its arse horrifies me.

Its only one Spider! The one in the left is her old Skin

ill give you 20 bucks to eat her old skin
But if i get dubs you have to eat it for free

y tho

for the laff

How about you go eat cock? If my post ends on 0-9 u so it for free! If dubs u die with ballcancer

Maybe that's why she looks so healthy and vibrant!

spiders are okay but they're actually kind of inefficient. these are much faster and mobile using their legs how spiders use their webs
>pic related

>Heresy