Whats your proudest Video Game moment Sup Forums?

Whats your proudest Video Game moment Sup Forums?

Mines beating DMC3:SE on Dante Must Die with all S ranking missions.

bump

Cant u do sss? Pleb

Little Big Planet 2 Platinum

multiple players calling hax on me when i stomped them on bf3

beat mew2king once.

Killer 7 10 hours straight.

>NO SAVES!

Your mother will reply to this post if you don't die in your sleep tonight

What is that

Wheres the immunity cat

Played Silent Hill 2 over and over until I could finally speedrun the entire game in under two hours and collect every ending. I miss when that series was good.

Super Meat Boy, 106%.

Spent about three weeks trying to do a no death run, eventually did it.

You don't need it
Just die ΒΆ=

Beating The Nameless King in DS3 on a Level one Soul bro

>it took 6 fucking hours

Checkem

and jesus dude

I finally became a real man and turned 360 degrees and walked away from video games.

check them dubs

Pro Smash player i think.

No Hit Sans.

Diamond 2 in LoL.

I became god in Vasara 2, great arcade shmup on real cabinet and had some great runs with background random fans. Sometimes guys joined me and I had extra challenge of carrying them but at some point all died.

I play much harder shmups now on MAME, with decent LCD in pivot mode and flawlessly working arcade stick but nothing feels as good as that game.

Overall I always preferred winning over human opponents or cooperate with them, every AI in video games can be cheesed, any pattern can be memorized.

There was a period in late 2004 when I was unstoppable in battlefield 2. Other than wins, it was nothing quantifiable, but for about two months I was a fucking machine. The match would start, I'd grab a jet, haul ass 3/4 of the way across the map and eject. It got to the point I had a routine that could have me on the ground and taking a flag in 10-20 seconds. During the rounds where I could get in quick, we hardly ever lost. Good times bro. It happened again for awhile during COD black ops 2. I have a good feeling about battlefield 1. See you on the field, kiddies.

when i fragged that fucking russian teenager in 1.6

>Implying it means anything if you haven't beaten king of storm

Beat the Wither 3 on death march

I beat both Baynonettas on Non stop infinite climax pure platinum. There are times where I thought it would be impossible, so many menu restarts and FUCK the Del Sol harrier jet level in the first game. I can't tell you the amount of times I amazingly managed not to get hit only to be fucked over by not getting enough combo points.

I'll say...Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

Hard to say. But I'll go with Super Ghouls and Ghosts. So happy beating it.

Proudest moment is definitely
Super Ghouls and Ghosts. Got so much satisfaction.

Check my digits

Killing the guild masters of the biggest guilds on our server in SWG, one guy cried on teams peak.

I don't think I've ever played anything as hard as Super Ghouls and Ghosts. Was pretty happy when I finished that.

>teams peak

Was number one on the world leaderboard for three tracks in Hydro Thunder Hurricane years back

I just bought the dmc HD collection. On lvl 21 on the first one. Shits getting difficult.

Clocking 16 games in 14 days.

Beating metaknight in kirbys epic yarn

Honorable mention for having a major influence in the development of a new game mechanic for a mobile game I played recently.

It was really nice to see that what you do could actually affect a developer, which affects a development company, which affects a billion dollar gaming company.

Beating Super Mario 3D World with my friends in exactly 12 hours

While playing rift on destiny grabbed the first rift to show up ignited the rift and in doing so killed the whole team even managed to grab the video for it

Finally getting the Dark Souls games finished made me pretty happy.

But still not as happy as when I finished Super Ghouls and Ghosts.

Figuring out the enchantment loop for skyrim.

Getting Rampage as wisp

Nice. Which game? Bracket, pools, maybe just a friendly?

Beating touhou 9 on lunatic

beating the quest "Monster Hunter" in Monster hunter Freedom Unite

Completely finishing Final fantasy VI,VII,VIII,IX,X makes me proud with close to no help from the internet

The first time I did a speed run of super Mario 1,2, and 3 in less than an hour and a half in 1997