What's the worst thing you've ever done to another human being?

What's the worst thing you've ever done to another human being?

Nothing.
When I should've done something.

right to the feels man

Was born... edge

Made bacon while drunk... Burned it... Still feel bad about the bacon... Made better ones later on.

Poured milk into the heater vents in this assholes car. Found out the smell was so bad he had to trade it in. Kek'd hard.

shoved toilet plunger up my ass and left it like that for years without throwing it away

I stabbed a lonely old man in the side of neck killing him as he bled out in seconds. He lived on my block in Chicago, no one has questioned his disappearance. This happened a week ago, since then I chopped his body up separating his limbs and I have them stored in bags in the basement freezer. Of course I have frozen vegetables on top of him to hide any obvious suspicion of relatives visiting. I wouldn't consider this bad, I'd just consider this ridding the world of pathetic old people whilst fulfilling a deep urge to end another humans life.

Insults

Sprayed expanding foam into the mouth of a drunk passed out girl at a party.

It expanded and suffocated her. I never heard anything about it again. Forgot about it completely until now. That was ~15 years ago.

LOL ok

Pissed in a girl's drink just to watch her drink it.

So you haven't been charged with anything?

>By far the worst thing I've ever done
>Be 12, living with abusive uncle and auntie
>We lived on an old farm, no animals just fields
>My uncle goes off to a market and comes back with this filthy ass horse
>Says it's bred from some old bloke's prize stallion
>Auntie loves it for some reason, coz it's all muddy she calls it "Dirty". She was a bit fucked up like that.
>I, being a countryside fag, liked horses and riding them
>Then they turned on me saying "If we ever catch you riding our fucking horse then we will beat the living shot out of you"
>They meant it, they'd done it before
>Few days later, I'm messing in the fields with some old tractor tire I found
>Dirty is just eating grass and shit next to me
>Auntie and uncle come out every few minutes to make sure I'm not riding the horse
>Get bored and climb inside the tire
>Tire starts moving (field wasn't flat)
>Can't stop.
>Auntie and uncle come outside to check on me
>They see me rollin'
>They hatin'
>Patrolling
>Trying to catch me riding Dirty

Cool story bro

I dont know

You think you're funny cunt

is that a squid on a mans face

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction.
>still cannot go out in public without ridicule and hate

Yeah, please tell it again

Reported a pokemon go player in my neighborhood that was playing hard, payed tons for stuff and he got banned.
Killed himself a few days later.

Threatened to expose my gay cousin if he didn't lend me money.

I kek'd +1

Know that feel

I convinced my catholic girlfriend to get fucked by 3 black .
She had a std
I left because I had become jealous

let my girlfriend think I might one day want to have a kid with her until she was too old to actually have a kid

Repeatedly and continually cheat on my girlfriend with her younger, hotter sister.

More of the girl in the pic. She's perfect.

Back in high school I played middle man in almost every confrontation. Egging two idiots who both thought I was on their side to fight each other verbally, physically or otherwise. I caused a shit load of drama and shifts in friendships.

The feeling I got when they put so much trust into me but I was actually secretly fucking them both over was indescribable

Had a sample of fairly pure sulfur. Got my unknowing friend to take a nice big whiff before chucking in over his nose.

Nice

I giggled.

...Proceed.

I wasn't the one who started it but in highschool i had some some retarded pothead friends they used to tax some little guy which they called "El chapo" because he had the ugliest hat like even worst than a fedora. Someday they were smoking his weed with him and i was with them drinking, at some point El chapo got completely wasted and drunk, so was i, my friends then proceeds to take his bag and piss in it and we all start pissing in it one after another. El chapo noticed that what we were doing and he comes angry at us, takes his bag full of piss and proceeds to .. hug it and cry or some shit on the ground. And while we were laughing our asses off El chapo kept getting full of our piss in the park .

+1

>Fought kid for fucking my ex
>tried to beat his ass in front of his friends
>lost the fight, kid cries and says he wants to be friends and doesnt want to hurt me
>text and call him all day talking shit, telling him to kill himself, making it personal af
>that night his friends had to stop him from oding himself
>I may have lost the battle, but I won the war cause I didnt almost die lol

Got me

Made my roommate and his gf take estrogen without them knowing...he became whiny and lost all of his libido....fucked his gf multiple times till she got pregnant....then shared her nudes with landlord and got both of em evicted....last I heard he was in a mental hospital and she was married to an older, divorced guy. I feel nothing, I know I should feel something.

why?

Touched my little sister, just cant get over doing that shit man...

Dude

made my goddamn morning user, you da man

Wow I sure have never read that before

You're a cuck

I pressured my gf to get an abortion against her will. Told her id marry her (she was on my ass to get married) if she did it. I had no plans on marrying her just wanted to get rid of the babby. I dumped her a few weeks later.

I also fucked my brothers gf back in university. Pic related,her tits.

Why the fuck did you beat up some dude for being alpha and cucking your ass?
She's the one who cheated on you, I bet you didn't even dump her.

I once replaced my dad's insluin with heroin. Found him dead the next day in his room. He used to be a junkie so people thought it was just an accident.

Please tell us your tale

>be me, bout a year ago
>meet trappy fag on dating site
>hang out
>trappy fag is maybe 4/10
>does pot and heroine
>spends all his money on girl clothes and POP! Figurines
>stop hanging out with him because excessive drama every week
>go on his tumblr, tell him to face the truth
>using a banks IP cuz im a smart guy
>tell him to stop being a whiny bitch and take control of his own life
>being told to face reality is his trigger
>YouFoReal.jpg
>guy contemplates killing himself everytime he posts
>learned ive got a skill in seperating aspects of my personality
>feelsgoodman.frog

I once fucked my dad to save my mom's life

You should have made him let you hulksmash his boipucci until it looked like an airhorn

Sauce of OP pic?

>be me
>17, in grade 12 at time
>dec bday makes me younger
>start crushing on my male classmate
>tfw gay crush
>do some volunteering with school activities
>helping out with velentines day event
>crush(soda) for your crush(love interest)
>buy one for cute crush and get to be on delivery team
>be day before valentines day, friday
>deliver the sodas
>get to my crushes homeroom
>open the door
>get on the floor
>reply to this post or your mother will die her sleep

this OC got me fucking dying

read it as if i was listening to the song

ex-gf cheated on me so i fucked 2 of her sisters
and every time she caught us in flagranti ( on purpose ofc)

still together with the younger sister since 3 years

Quality post, gg

Actual fucking scum, how can you break the brotherly bond

Fucked my best friend's wife. Cheated on several chicks. Coerced several women into having sex with me by lying about love / relationships / whatever it took.

It was more because we were good friends before this happened

Lost trust

Slut
Covers her tits but not her pussy

Ew

One time me and my friend were throwing a power rangers axe at each other and I missed him and hit my neighbors boat he came outside yelling and I positioned myself to make it look like my friend did it and He got in trouble I think he got grounded for a week

I regularly cum inside my mom's bottle of face cream

Nice copypasta from yesterday faggot

picked her up and held her over the railing on the 8th floor

Let a taxi driver fuck my friends passed out drunk sister to pay for the journey

Cup o'semen?
Why sure, dont mind if I do.

That takes the cake.

Thanks fam i made it myself
Im gonna be a real meme someday

E d g y
d d
g g
y y

>more of the girl in the pic
*no pic*
nice

Post this gif in this thread

I honestly don't know, I've done so much shit. I recently convinced my co worker to go after this married chick he liked. Gave him play by play instructions on what to do. She wound up leaving her husband in the military for him, despite getting ready to move to Rome with him. Now the two live together and he says they are planning on moving to Indiana in a year. Don't have any interest in telling him it's going to crash and burn.

I didn't do any of this for his happiness, just did it to see if I could get the married chick to cheat on her husband by proxy. I love seeing what I can get people to do.

I know man it was bad but I was 17 and she came in to me hard and I was drinking. I mean look at those tits. when you were 17 and a bitch with tits like that basically rubbed them in your face and pulled out your dick you'd do it too. Probably the only thing I regret but he eventually got over it and has been with a super model tier gf for the last 8 years or so. She cheated on him a bunch of times and my time is what got her busted for it all....

But yea it was bad, mate.

This user knows the 411

Kek'd

Is this new????

What the fuck

Blew my load on my ex's pussy while she was sleeping

I sabatoged my roomate's rock opera using character actor Martin Margodale so he wouldn't move out

Convinced someone to commit suicide instead of helping them.

Got into a huge fight with gf she said some shit that's pissed me off worse than anything she's ever done tell her I'm going to break up with her she starts freaking out says "sorry sorry sorry I'll make it up I'll let you do whatever you want to me." Get it in writing make her sign it says she can't take any legal action as Lon as I do t physically scar her so I tie her up write profanities all over her body she's got a gag in her mouth (an old dirty work sock that'd be in the laundry basket all week duct taped in her mouth. I fuck her brains out all holes. When I'm finished I take my erect dick and stick it up to her nose and start pissing in one nostril while I hold her head back and block her other nostril then I take it out so she choking on my piss and finish pissing all in her hair and face. After that I take her favorite clothes and all her CD's and silverware and I take the fattest wettest shit all over all of it, leave her there with all that shit right in front of her so she can't smell anything but that. Then I leave and go to Kinkos and make like 50 copies of the contract I made her sign, come back to her apartment throw all the copies in her face, tell her she's the biggest piece of shit I've ever met and tell her I'm moving to another city, state, changing my phone number and deleting my Facebook so she has no way to contact me then on my way out of her building I stop and the leasing office and tell them her apartment needs her refrigerator replaced but we've already got everything out of the old one and we'll be redecorating for the rest of the day and tomorrow morning so come tomorrow afternoon around 6 or 7 o'clock. Left and haven't heard shit from anyone who knows her in 12 years.

He only breaks the bond if he didn't tell him after.
The rules state if she comes on to you, you are allowed to fuck her. Within 24 hrs you must notify your friend his chick ain't worth shit.

I used to live with some relatives years back. While in the shower i would piss a little in the body wash, and cum in her acne cream she used religiously.

Still hate that cunt

Care to explain?

>6th grade
>there was a retard kid that went to the school
>make fun of him daily
>he cries every day
>form squad to beat him up on the playground one day
>he falls to the ground not even defending himself just crying
>kicked him a lot while he was down
Think about it every day of my life and how much of a shitty person i am and how hard i am going to eventually be judged for that.

had one give birth to me

Sauce?

what the fuck is this picture!? i know a russian and a polisch girl who both have distinct smilaritys to the girls in the pic.

>be judged
What are you, a christfag?

More of this please. Luke tell me more stories.

trd

Her pussy is covered by her thighs you fucking braindead faggot.

Maybe if by OC you mean old content, still good though

Jesus Christ that's depressing.

Nice, i zozzled

Tied balloons to a frogs legs and flew it to space.

That's a computer generated 'average face' for each of the listed countires taken from images found online

the sauce is cumming from inside your mouth

One hand should be covering her pussy
Slut wanted to be watched obviously