So two nukes would kill Superman?

So two nukes would kill Superman?

Nope every time superman survives a near death experience he gets stronger. The next nuke will merely knock him unconcious for a few secs.

That is wrong though, Superman is not a fucking Saiyan.

Yeah that's wrong. I bet you didn't even read that comic where you got that panel from faggot.
They got that skeleton shit from the dark knight returns. Literally the only comic that happens in. Normally Superman tanks nukes

Are you sure?

To answer your question, no. One nuke alredy fucked him up really bad, 2 would turn him into ash.

That is Superman Prime who literally spent thousands of years in a sun.

That sounds very boring. What did he do in there all that time?

Superman Prime is just Superman mate

Masturbate.

>15.000 CHARGING HIS BATTERIES ON THE SUN
>still needs help to kill random yellow ring powerhouse
That comic was fucking dumb

He was fixing it.
I know family

I thought Superman was fueled by radiation.

Why would a nuke hurt him?

No but another bomb might

Wait, why did he do that to himself?

It just fucks up his ability to absorb radiation for a bit. After that he quickly recharged.

blew super spunk into the core to make neutronium earrings to sell at craft shows.

He lost his powers and needed chemo

getting caught was part of his plan

BIG

GOLD

The sun. Which a star. Which dwarfs the power of the entire planet's nuclear arsenal by several orders of magnitude.

COCK

I know that I'm agreeing he can tank the nukes

delet this!

Nukes destroy matter. Any character that can't be killed with a nuke is lame.

Not sure if bait

My bad. Carry on.

Is it just me, or are they maybe making some subliminal use of him in containing the entire genetic potential of the Codex within him? Is that maybe why Jor-El makes it a point to tell him to keep testing his limits?

He was the first natural born Kryptonian in years. Maybe he wants him to breed and make a super race.

that shot of the sun dawning on him into the front shot of him rejuvenating until his eyes opened had me forget i was watching a superman™ movie. fucking aesthetic

pulling space levers, obviously

Are you okay?

It is true though. That's how plot works, but it isn't a super power. Just shitty writing.