What are some movies about life changing accidents?

what are some movies about life changing accidents?

i have seen:
21 grams
womb
the machinist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqGoXYoh7O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RoboCop

Antichrist

>that webm

I've seen it before, but I've never really like, LOOKED at it until now. Fuck, that is terrifying.

that video is terrifying. least they saved the baby

whole china fears escalators since this event.

Fearless (the Jeff Bridges/Peter Weir movie) is about a man who survives a plane crash and becomes unafraid of death, leading him to do insane things and become a loose cannon. I saw it not long after I walked away from a serious car accident. I can't remember ever crying so hard at a movie.

Does the vhs your dad shot of you being birthed count?

Fearless.
It's about Jeff Bridges and some woman who are survivors of a plane crash, and how they deal with life afterward.

Maybe it was Jeff Daniels, I don't remember. Good movie, though.

>She sacrificed herself to save the kid

woman wasn't a survivor. her son was one of the victims.
>dat ending where they show the crash
FOLLOW ME INTO THE LIGHT

>Female logic
You can just make another kid. You can't make another you.

Three Colors: Blue
Watch the rest of the trilogy while you're at it.

oops never mind I was mistaken. she was on the plane

is this real?

Not really an accident but The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

Can someone explain this webm to me?

People at the top and bottom of the escalator were watching them as if they knew something was about to happen. Also did the woman die?

At least that kid will grow up fearing and respecting that escalator.

If you're that scared, just take the fucking stairs.

woman died. this is what somebody else told me the story was, dont know if its actually true

>escalator is broken and needed repairs
>escalator was locked and had a gate in front of it
>parents walk up to escalator
>mom demands to use escalator
>dad says he doesnt think they should and waits at the bottom
>store employees reluctantly let mom on escalator
>broken escalator eats her

seriously! she deserved it then. thank god the kid didn't have to pay for her stupidity.

Try Final Destination, OP.

It was a prank video

escalators and elevators in chinklands...
NOT.
EVEN,
ONCE.

This can't be real, they behave way too retarded and the escalator can be stopped by a button.

Here's your (you)

This.

This was on the news, The woman ignored a OUT OF ORDER notice at the bottom and died because of it!

this movie fucking destroyed me

Why are they just waiting at the top? Was this a coordinated hit? HAVE I JUST UNCOVERED THE PLOT?

Follow the money

The kid did pay for her stupidity though

make google reverse search. it was on CNN and went even worldwide.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqGoXYoh7O8
>my soul when

when the nerve gas hit

Decepticon!

127 hours.

i didn't know gaspar noe posted here

Did she just fall? Or did she get shredded by the machinery and shit?

shredded

You think a fall to the bottom would kill her? She was slowly and painfully grinded and crushed by the gears. It must have been terrible. I'd rather be thrown into one of those cattle meat grinders, at least that way the process is relatively quick in comparison.

I miss that flick

Just like my american movies

Ground to a pulp. Took rescue crews hours to extract what was left of her. I don't envy them.

reminder that escalators were designed for fat fucks too lazy to walk up one flight of stairs

does anyone have the youtube video or webm of chinese people jumping over the metal floor on top of the escalator?

jesus christ the escalator fucking ate him.

did he die?

reminder that stairs were designed for fat fucks too lazy to walk up one little hill

this is unreal, like the escalator was specifically made to eat humans.

niggas need to work on their legs so they can just hop across that shit.

That's fucking horrifying. Imagine being in that scenario; you're in the Mall with no fear for your life whatsoever, then suddenly you're slaughtered by a freak accident.

i see car crash videos where people die all the time, but for some reason this webm really struck me in a certain way.

why don't they build another escalator at the top of the escalator? problem solvedalator

are you high or am i so high that this comment looks strange

welp

touche

this thread has taught me to never trust a chinese escalator

what's that bar he's holding onto? is that normally a part of an escalator?

Never trust nothing and no one. Not even yourself.

bet chinese escalators carry hundreds of millions people every day

DUDE

But user, the scariest moment of that film was the realization that she was crazy long before the accident ever happened.

Still safer than planes. And planes, statistically, are safer than automobiles, which are safer than...

Look, just don't go outside, alright?

I think he was something he was carrying.

Looks like it got wedged between the roof and escalator because he was carrying it vertically like a fucking idiot, and led to his demise

nerd

FUARK

so he was holding a bar, and it got wedged between the roof and the escalator, and the escalator caved in? this is more natural selection

>why don't they build another escalator at the top of the escalator? problem solvedalator

Yo, dog, I heard you like escalators in your escalator so I escalated your escalator.

man she was such a cutie pie.