Is it normal to be straight but wanting to try dick?

Is it normal to be straight but wanting to try dick?
answer plox

U are gay m8

if its from godd howard obviously not

Craven the d = gay as yar be....

Fagit

>craving dick
>being straight
Chose one

it's normal to be bisexual.

Always wanted to try dick, never had enough courage

I was gay once shit hurt too bad had to stop.

like, sucking it and being submissed, I don't know, just want to try

There is no normal or abnormal things into sexuality. There is just things....
Putting everything into a few boxes, that the classical behavior of "open minded" femininazi or lefty.

In reality, human tend to have quite often ambivalent drive. You can love and hate a person at the same time. You can desire women and also be attracted by penis.

The real question is what to you want? Which drive you want to follow? If you follow a specific drive, can you bare the consequence?

It's up to you dude! So stop being castrated by the society, become a Human and choose your destiny.

My girlfriend has a dick. Shit is cash.

She's a dirty little slut.

Either you're gay or you're a straight guy who can't help but shove every conceivable object up your ass at least once.

Also let me know if this gives you ideas.

You sound like a real dickhead to me!

Nah man, he's trying to shove dickhead up his ass.

dickhead? the whole tbh

yeah, it's called experimenting. if you like it, you're bi.

if it's all you want, you're gay.

idk why everyone's afraid of being gay. it's just a sexual orientation. it's really not the end of the world if you like dick.

Yup, I have the same thing. I dont imagine myself being gay by any stretch of the imagination and I lust only over women but I would like to try sucking dick and being sucked off by a handsome dude.

So what? You weren't flexible enough to stuck your own, so you've taken up talking to yourself on Sup Forums?

>by a handsome dude.
wait... why does what he looks like matter if you're "not gay by any stretch"

if you think it would matter whether he's handsome or not, there is a stretch of gay in you... if your mentality is more "a hole's a hole", then you wouldn't care what he looks like, and that would be pansexuality.

either way, if you're thinking about it, there's a little gay in you. but who cares. not that big of a deal. 90% of people have fluidity in their sexuality. rarely is anyone 100% gay or 100% straight.