What is the worst game you've ever played other than No Mans Sky?

What is the worst game you've ever played other than No Mans Sky?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYNTJdYgCL4
youtube.com/watch?v=NLCBWqxU3PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Game

rude

same for me, warframe

From a purely gameplay perspective, by far Rust. Absolutely cancerous like dayz and all the other hilariously shitty early access survival clones.

Omg that game is shit

H1Z1

Pretty much any ps1 game.
Maybe bloodborne
Csgo
Pretty much any mobile game
Ect

>inb4 b8

I hope this is bait. While warframes replayability is massively limited for a free to play game it's beautiful, well made and a fair bit of fun. There's so many other games out there worse than warframe, like call of duty for example.

Goddamn. Should have added this to this.

>Bloodborne

But why user? Whyyy?!?

Neighbors from Hell

it literally was read as a trojan horse virus upon download FROM THE MANUFACTURED CD

>maybe blooborne
Casul detected

Its nit shit, its just
>Grind-The game

It's okay, no one is going to judge you for being fucking retarded.

Dunno. I loved dark souls. It just seemed so emo, you know? Like it wanted an edgier audience. Gameplay was easier. No lore.

I guess I was just expecting something different.

>casual
Lol u wot?
See

Megaman battle network 4
I love the battle network series but 4 is just so fucking bad. The graphic changes was kinda bad but got used to it after a while, the whole do chores for 85% of the game was bad too but the icing of the shit cake was how goddamn slow you are in comparision to the 3 previous games, like a 50% movespeed slow what in the actual fuck,the next games gave u back some movespeed but not the lightning speed of the first 3 but actually felt playable. Also almost all of the soundtrack was shit and the whole replay the game to fight the rest of the bosses fuck it. Vulcan guns were top tier tho and u actually got to fight roll, but still a pretty bad game

fuck you i love rust

this autistic piece of shit

Any STALKER game barely works without mods

>No lore
XDDDDDDD

fuck you, man

you probably wasted time on that shit, didn't you?

What's wrong with No Man's Sky?

World of Warcraft was the shittest game
Iv ever played.. I have NO idea how this game was even remotely popular..

I guess autistic childresn take up a large percentage of gamers.

god fucking damnit

Probalby didn't even get to experience PvP at max lvl...
Also... CS:GO

Overwatch

It's TF2 in Blizzard's style but with zero fun, somehow.

This

>WAR Z

Full of preteen tryhards may be the reason.

dungeons gold

I actually agree with this guy. Fuck the game was entertaining for a couple hours, worth every penny...free.

Minecraft, call of duty, oh and world of warcraft

NMS is pretty fun, though. Love that game

This turd was billed as "Civilization in Space". Can't believe I wasted my money on it.

Nothing. Just these trolls don't know what a good game is lol. Probably the same retards that spent countless hours on Minecraft and then said NMS was repetetive. Sheep will be sheep

>any ps1 game

go fucking kill yourself you faggot. PSX has a god damned treasure trove of classic titles and ground breaking game mechanics. Stop being a nigger.

>Wild 9
>Legacy of Cain
>Soul Reaver
>Resident Evil (director's cut, re2, re3 nemesis)
>Silent Hill
>Metal Gear Solid
>IQ Intelligence Qube
>Twisted Metal 1 & 2
>Syphon Filter 1 & 2
>Parasite Eve 1 & 2

that's just off the top of my head.

I think you meant to post

agreed, only pure autism would drive you to die a million times for the pure sake of conquering a virtual land.

this piece of shit, so fucking boring

Duck dynasty
It sucks dont play it

Every Dark souls except Demons Souls, that bitch was hard as fucking hell compared to the Darks.

Compared to THIS turd??

>Pic related

Like anyone would actually buy duck dynasty the game..

> no lore
> being this autistic

Excellent b8

People bought the shitty walking dead game, don't be so sure.

You got no skill lol you lame as fuk lol

M&M's Racing

I agree. I didn't like 5 either. 6 was pretty good, almost as good as 3.

>League
>Of
>Legends

this fucking chunk of garbage

Fuck you i was doing so well

Two towers
>google it
It was a stupid and glitchy attempt to compete with ES: Oblivion and Gothic 3. It was so unnestable in PC that updates and online support was eliminated 3 months after the release.
>Also Hellgate: London

Don't say anything bad about Black Dessert Online.. I won't hesitate to kill you if you do..

fanboy detected

>any ps1 game

Ugly ass nigger gay fag cunt!

Think about the crash games, legacy of kain, tekken 3, gex, doom.

Die and rot in hell you fagcunt

*Two Towers
TWO WORLDS
>Fixed
Fuck 9/11

>competitive game
>tf2

wat

Broken sword for gba
I asked my moms friend to run it over with her minivan

Bdo was alright. I like how the combat flowed

u took the bait

seriously warframe, I'm on a break right now to play sean's game and I swear to fuck it's like the sleek just follows me

Infestation: Survivor Stories

Horrible animations
Terrible gameplay
Cancerous community
P2W

Two worlds was pretty good for a while. I liked the open world.

DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi. It was so shitty I made a review for the game a long time ago.

Pretty sure no one else here would've played it, but an old shitty norwegian game named Odins Øye

Man the retards in these threads... OP's question is the WORST GAME YOU'VE EVER PLAYED, and you come up with popular releases from the past 2 years. Really? Have you just started gaming a couple of months ago? Cause there is absolutely no other way that you haven't come across a worse game than a recent critically acclaimed triple A title. You just want to be contrarian.

As for me, Santa Slayer probably ranks pretty high up there.
youtube.com/watch?v=JYNTJdYgCL4

+1, fucked up the entire cs series rip

Dark souls

Fuck you

Video in question. I was fucking tight that IGN gave this piece of shit a 7.5/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=NLCBWqxU3PA

im glad this thread is still up, as i couldn't post in it from my phone, i was upset that warframe was shit for you
was it that you just didn't have any guidance or sense of direction?
it can be troubling at first, i understand the feels
sticking with it i've spent a good 500$ or so total between pc and ps4, i can assure you it's a great game with or without spending money
just takes god awfully long to get shit without spending money

Day Z

bloodborne was shit man.. i tried playing it for an hour, and i fuckin hated that shit, god damn waste of 40 or 50$
platinumed ds3, ragequit at certain areas in ds2
didnt play other souls games
idk where the developer went wrong in life..
his armored core games are fucking amazing but do you see any souls fans educated whatsoever about armored core? KEK no because souls fans are all a bunch of faggots that can't handle mech games

Boring if you dont have friends, user

Yeah, even if you don't get sucked in for hundreds of hours, like many people do, it's still fun to play for a week, and it's free. I'd have to go with standalone dayz for this one, broken piece of shit and a huge scam.

Sword of the stars 2. It's master of Orion 3 level train wreck.

2 Worlds 2
Rocket League

Bored me to tears.
Friend of mine coerced me into trying it despite my argument that I hadn't played any Metal Gear prior.

"C'mon man, it's like, one of the best games of all time. Look at the reviews!"

Maybe you have to have nostalgia for it to be good.

Witcher 3

I recently picked it up, have never played a metal gear game but Im hooked. It may just not be your type of game

Gotta agree with this user.
Loved Souls, Bloodboner didn't do it for me, though.

I need more playstyle options than "dodgy light-armored hunter guy with gun in offhand". Story was simultaneously more dense and less interesting than Souls'. I also blame it for the death of poise in DaS3.

It just seemed so tedious to me. I also get frustrated whenever a character, location, or callback from a previous game in the series appears. Just reminds me how much I'm skipping by playing the most recent game first.

Also, Hideo has some sort of horse fetish and demands that you use your horse like some sort of cyborg cowboy. I hate the horse mechanics.

BEST one I ever played was star trek the next generation.
Used to warp out into uncharted space and self destruct the ship when thangz got hectic
Good times