Why dont you eat vegan Sup Forums?

Why dont you eat vegan Sup Forums?
>eating vegan risotto

Other urls found in this thread:

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/About-Cholesterol_UCM_001220_Article.jsp#.V7ScRpgrKUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you vape too?

Why the need to tell everyone? You're just like other vegans u sad cunt

cuz i like cooking and eating human babies & adults when they dont fight too much when i catch em mmmmmmmm

Because meat is delicious and I don't care about livestock.

cuz we're not faggots like you.

Meat tastes great and is good for you.

You vegans are making this planet less green by eating all the greens. Kek

Cause I don't see any point in depriving myself of one of life's pleasures. That shit on your plate can hardly be called a meal.

I dont do it cuz of the animals, fuck them.
I do it to preserve the envoirnment from all the bad side effects coming from keeping livestock

I like vagina

Don't like vegana

Feet are neat

Especially toes

Quads of fucking truth right here.

Amazing poem user

1st checker here

>Vegan risotto
You mean rice, just without broth? That's called rice.

JESUS eats meat.

I eat the Body of Christ for breakfast.

Why do you? Do you care about animals and the conditions they are killed in. We'll science says plants feel to. They even scream we just can't hear it. Imagine biting into that fresh tomato as it screams in agonyfrom being devoured alive.at least we meat eaters KILL out good before we devour it. You make me sick

Because dank ass steaks and hamburgers

Because I don't hate plants.. I respect them but don't hate them enough to always kill them and eat them .. Check mate son

i like boiling human babies alive then shredding up their cooked flesh and making sandwiches from them mmmmmm

Check check check, quads have spoken. Gtfo, meat eating master race.

Nice try, try again mr dubs

Kek.

Or is it your misguided idea that we are herbivores. We are omnivores. Eating both meat and plant goves us a higber chance of survival. Veggies in summer meat in winter.

I've just eaten:
A chicken breast
Some terrazzo sausage
Mackerel
and some crab sticks

Yeah there's not fibre, bit it all tasted better than fucking grass OP, you faggot cunt.

im gonna find everyone in this thread then kill each of you and make a months worth of food out of all of you.

better have a gun cuz i hav 1 2 lol

Because I like milk and cookies.

Isn't summer over?

Best argument in this thread, fuck me

Hey look it's me. Hiiiiiii meeeeeeee!

You still need butter and cream

Good luck faggot I'm behind 7 proxys

Lol... Go spread it to the world... I bet u dont give ashit bout the animala its just your way to be "cool" or get along in your shitt stinky group of veganfags ... I know.someone whos vegam too ..
She keeps sayin " ooohmemem icant wear fake leather what will my friends think bouz that" go kill yourself stupuf fuclin cunt animals dont bother if u wear fake.leather or not.. Every vegan. I met wanted desperatly rub it under my nose.. Like if i give a fuck..

You dont have to, its just the most common way of cooking it.
You could use a plant based oil instead
Olive oil goes great with it since its italian

That actually looks pretty good. Put it in a tortilla with some hot sauce. I'm on board.

Put some hot sauce on it right after the pic, was great

Because I'm An American.

Agreed that doesn't actually look that bad cut up some chicken but it in that shit

Vegans eat the food of my food

>eating a side dish as the main course

Why won't you vegans just shut the fuck up about being vegan? I don't go around making threads saying "Why don't you eat omnivorous Sup Forums?"

Bean Boy Being Beat down

That shit is raw

>how I eat my steaks

I have a meatless meal a couple days per week because I grew up rural and you dont wanna have to kill all your livestock or hunt daily, now that I am an adult, the habit stuck. Eggplant parmesan is proooo.

By the way, your risotto is way too al dente. More vegetable stock, maybe some coconut milk for creaminess.

Being overly carnivorous is retarded. Being a vegan is retarded. Live is about balance, you morons. Live off the land for a while and you'll see how retarded you are. That goes for "HurHur Meatatarians" too.

All food is good.

nigga, this shit aint a risotto. This is rice and vegetables.

Delet this

Thanks for the tips on the risotto

youre fucking stupid
>balance
what part of cholesterol is balanced shit brain? literally zero benefit to consuming cholesterol. only negatives

FAAAAAAG

Don't listen to these fat low life fucks. They probably won't live past the age of 50 with how much crap the Amerikkkan government is feeding their retard citizens.

Anyone with an IQ over 100 knows that our current evolution had 0 need for any meat or dairy.

IF they were somewhat smart or even started to look into biology, they would realize how much potential humans have at being able to self-heal and live the ages much longer than we have ever known.

If these fat and disgusting humans want to live like fucking degenerates then let them. I already enjoy celebrating and making fun of and celebrating when their retard family members die from cancer or heart failure, i take joy in letting them know they will be next because they are too fucking stupid to think for themselves or do some research.

I've been vegan for 3 years now and have sex at least once a week. Two or more different females each month. Switching to a plant-based diet has been the best fucking thing i have ever done, I'm going to rock this 6 pack until I'm 132 and probably won't die until i am about 247

You know nothing of nutrition
Every human needs cholesterol. Cholesterol is the base from which human body creates their hormones.

This is why male vegans have low testosterone, and female vegans commonly have fertility issues.

Read a book.

BALANCE.

Because you need cholesterol? You die if you have 0 cholesterol?

chef here. That's not risotto , you insult the dish. That is shit dry rice with green beans at best

youre wrong and you know it so your only response is to type "FAAAAAAG" godspeed user enjoy your yummy yummy tendies and tasty lolXD LE BACON THOxDDD

youre a useless child

Nice b8 but you're missing out on the succulent, superior taste of a bloody steak. I'm not spending my short existence eating grass like some grazing faggot cow.

fight me 1v1 in real life vegancuck. I'd wreeeck you.

I do sometimes, but other times I don't

What did you put in the rice other than green beans and cucumbers?

How did you prepare that, looks pretty good.

because i enjoy the taste of meats and dairy

autism, you know nothing yet you try to come off as if youre educated
>read a book
here read a webpage instead idiot
"Your body, and especially your liver, makes all the cholesterol you need"
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/About-Cholesterol_UCM_001220_Article.jsp#.V7ScRpgrKUk
consuming additional cholesterol is unnecessary and unhealthy(.)(PERIOD) grow up children :^)

>"risotto"
>without butter

Quoting your source:
>"There are two types of cholesterol: "good" and "bad." Too much of one type — or not enough of another — can put you at risk for coronary heart disease, heart attack or stroke. "

>Too much of one type, or not enough of another...

>not enough of another...

How could a person have "not enough" cholesterol if the body is 100% self sufficient?

Your ignorance is staggering.

Im not even going to bother pal youre beyond hope

>ur dumb lel enjoy yer life

Good job not refuting hard facts from YOUR source.

I think the lack of a balanced diet is harming your brain.

Squash not cucumber.
Green peas
Green beans
Parsley
A little Olive oil
Some salt, some peber

>meat is good for you
kek
american education system

Why not both?

>peber

I will never say "pepper" again. This is now a thing.

>risotto
>is just rice
Not moist enough, learn to cook.

oh god. Peber is life.

Because fuck animals. You really think those little bastards have souls?

Tastes like shit.

Its called peber here, got confused

Because animal husbandry is worse for the climate than burning fossil fuels for transport and coal for electricity as well as spewing out tons of toxins in the atmosphere and dumping chemicals in rivers from factories. If you want to be an environmentalist the first thing you should do is move to a third world country where they don't have anything invented in the last 2-300 years.