Just bought this 75 inch TV from Amazon. It's the first TV I have ever owned. Should be here by the end of the week

Just bought this 75 inch TV from Amazon. It's the first TV I have ever owned. Should be here by the end of the week.

What does Sup Forums watch their kino on?

Stop with the kino meme you stupid fuck

You don't watch kino?

no

LOL how can Sup Forums scum afford this shit.

My dad bought a 60" LG Smart tv a couple years ago. The biggest tv I've seen yet it could still be bigger. A bit envious of OP, tbch.

>not waiting for 16k tvs to drop

>buying MemeK tv's from Jews

My 14 inch asus laptop from 2007. I do have beats headphones, though

Neetbucks and good boy points, duh.

>he doesn't know not everyone on Sup Forums is an autistic poorfag like himself

How much did you pay for it OP?

Fucking this

Enjoy seeing better deals for bigger tv's the minute you get it hooked up.

>beats

>not buying a high quality projector

Hope you have good internet op

Which you prbly do considering you just bought a 4k. Welcome to the master race. It sucks there isn't much true 4k content but even ~2000P material looks amazing so kudos

I do

I own an OLED tv

Ultimate Kino experience

$3500

>not buying a TCL Roku TV

top pleb

>that's a big tv...
>... 4k

>TCL Roku TV

Terrible

>TV for poors

wew

>Not getting disability
>Not using exclusively top end dell monitors

Is it an HDR capable model? Make sure it is. HDR is the new thing. You don't want a tv that can't do HDR.

Turn your lights on, vampire

Hiiiiiiissssssss

Kinda hard to see, but I bought a 55 inch Sony 4K TV a few weeks ago (Got a massive paycheck from my job and decided to upgrade).

Like it so far, everything from my Plex server looks excellent on it and the built in Google TV is surprisingly helpful (Don't have to do Chromcast anymore, and I can install emulators directly to it). There is next to no 4K content, but I do plan on doing some 1440p or 4K PC gaming on it. Spent about $1000+ Tax and I am happy with it so far.

6 months ago I bought a Hisense 50 inch 1080p smart TV for $399

I could have spent another $300 and got a LG 40 inch 4k but the fact there isn't much 4k content out there I felt I would just be throwing away my money :/

35 inch and it's a shitty brand. Only 720p as well but it was a gift from my parents and is good enough for me

cats suck dick

That was nice of them :3

It actually was, had a pretty shit 20 inch before that

>What does Sup Forums watch their kino on?

>46" VIZIO
>Xbone One
>download content onto a thumb drive
>watch it through the Xbone's media player
works out really well

Also, the memes were right. The Xbox One is a very expensive VCR. That's basically the only thing it does well.

I basically only use my ps4 for blurays and netflix so not much better

>buys 4K TV
>has a potato camera

>Xbone One

good goy

The fucking GUI is disgusting and bloated