Want moar?

Want moar?

I found two of these trollbeasts on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHTkhgjgddo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Wanna know how I got these scars?

i have an infection or cancer and my mouth is starting to look like that

no insurance lol

oh fuck OMG

trollface.jpg

at least you have freedom amirite

oh fuck that´s disgusting how can you even live...

lolno

at least the pharmacy gave me antibiotics for free

I present to you,
the supreme empress of Sup Forumslandia

THIS IS YOUR FACE AFTER PRISON

oh shit if you are born like that best you can do is stop trying to color your hair and make up it makes things even worse.

If I see someone disfigurated like that I may feel sorry but attempting to make up and color the hair just makes me cringe instead.

>XDDDDDDDDDDD HAHA THIS PERSON WAS UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO END UP LIKE THIS SO FUNNAY
I hope you're not older than 12

Classic mirror shot.

What would you hit it with?

Is this even English? Did you have a stroke or something dude? Or is this you in the pics?

Your mom is so dead tonight if you don't fap to both of these trollbeasts right now.

You whiteknight feggit

wtf is this shit

Yours sure wishes to be dead for giving birth to a disgrace like you

Monster that should be killed when they born, like old times in rome.

how does that even happen to someone?

at least she's not fat

Mfw Harambe doesn't call back.

gotta pay the troll toll to get in

The thing that annoys me is you just KNOW that those pics have HUNDREDS of likes and the comments are full of vain assholes saying "so beautiful "

Ur jimmies rustled

What the fuck are these people?

Money shot

Not so sure yet...

What the fuck is under its totties?

4chin

that's where they eat

No fucking way. Like a feeding tube?

welcome to the world youngster.

Than sign up for medicaid or one of the exchanges you stupid mother fucker.

What the fuck is a tottie? Are you fucking retarded?

Nutrients tunnel

Mfw I think I left the oven on

You don't know what a tottie is? It's the fleshy mound with a nipple on it dude. Although here totties are kinda small.

What a cruel world, and you cucks and fag criying in your basemment because your are ugly or fat kys

can you face fuck this?

She probably sucks dick like a machine

I feel really bad for this lady.
If she didn't have the deformation she would probably be pretty attractive.

Ready for the clu/b/

If you are up to 11-12 years old and making these comments about these people, you are a typical spoiled American brat. If you are older than that, and you are making fun of these people, then you are what is wrong with this world.

>flame away...

And if the ugly ones weren't ugly, they'd be pretty attractive as well

Honestly I don't think the second one looks that bad. I could get over it after the initial shock, maybe even date her if she had a bretty cool personality (and could joke about her condition).

First one though, nope. Friends at most. I'd never be able to get over how much it has extended, or that she tries to hide her condition with beauty products. You can't hide that.

Very well said user.

Easy there white knight. Why don't you go fuck her then? Would you stick your dick in that fucking cesspool of a mouth?

not that user. i damn sure wouldn't

U fokken like totties don't you m8

ITS NOT A TOOMAH

In all seriousness what is wrong with these people? And would they survive without modern medicine?

tumor removal most likely

Needs more hair coverage

Now I see the funny side.

proof that god doesn't exist.

I bet he threw up in her mouth a little.

I know this is Sup Forums and in here we laugh mercilessly to these kinds of things, but I jsut wanna point out that this girl does have pretty enchanting eyes

she would've been a cunt if she turned out pretty. i bet you she'll try to pull some kind of power move and leave him first. fuck em all

Horse cock ruined jaw

What kind of fucked up disease is this

This is driving me crazy. What happened to them? I need to know. Did they have a problem with a surgery to remove wisdom teeth? Was something infected, impacted, or something?

Did they use chewing tobacco and fuck up their own faces with mouth cancer?

Like, what the hell caused this? Was it outside of their control, or did they do something to cause this?

I KNEW IT
FUCKING SLUT

Imagine getting a blowjob from this beast.

From genital reassignment surgery? Cuz they did a great job putting your balls on your face.

just enter the Big Head Mode Cheat

it's a congenital disease that causes the tissue of their palate or something to grow

WTF IS WRONG WITH HER FACE

LOL
"If I just cover her fucking broken shit, I can almost fap"

dad stabs your face because nobody will marry you and regrets placing this burden on himself?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Omg, you're sooo beautiful, you're perfection omg omg.

could be hot if not deformed

imagine this being modified for musccle supplement

Well that just confirms it.
She is amazing at sucking dick.
So long as we are in a dark room and i am wearing a blindfold.
Kissing her must be like making out with a vagina.

Get my good side

I wish I could find the full surgery for you, but this is as close as it gets. I guess the original video got taken down.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHTkhgjgddo

I'm just assuming you're into this kind of thing.

Thanks user. But now you've piqued my curiosity. Would you mind giving me the specific name of the disease, if you have it?

Is this survivable? Like will these young ladies grow to old age with these problems?

Or will this disease contonue to have the tissue grow... and grow... and grow... and grow..... and grow.... until they look like they stepped out of a 90's cartoon as one of those wolves who's jaw drops to the bottom of the floor when they see a hot babe? And then die of course.

i bet it feels weird as fuck and you'll always have the image of that mouf

okay, could you turn a little...little bit more....little bit more....almost there.......all the way around.....THERE WE GO

wtf mate

Lel people like these are why there should be mandatory sterilization of autists, downies, and retards.

But then... we wouldn't have you... :(

>embrace messy hair

Liek anyone's gonna look at your hair.

Lol we should post these to tumblr

>I'm underage and I cringe at everything

Here's shrekkies fb

I don't feel sorry. I kill it with fire.