Does anyone here hates tattooed girl as much as i do?

does anyone here hates tattooed girl as much as i do?
i hate the tattoos in general as they are something one can suck because of it the most; but i will only talk about girls here.

- it's fucking pretentious and fake
- it makes attention whores take shitloads of photos where they show us their tattoos like showing them wasn't the reason they took the photos and the pose their tattoos are shown the best was just coincidence
- it's fucking cliche. lots of girls get tattoos only to complain about how this society thinks tattooed girls mean literally whore and sluts; when actually that's what they want to get from people
- it's the worst way to be original; almost 99% of them have non original tattoos, ones who are also painted on thousands of other bodies.
- again, most of them aren't special and it just seems like their bodies are the place where tattoo designers can hold their ad.
- it's simply the biggest turnoff
- wearing that kind of clothes which allows them to keep their tattoos visible during every single season of an year to others suck af
- most of them try to paint their bodies only to falsely look like they like pre-marriage sex while 99 % of them still need to be given marriage ring to at least prove boys girls want sex too.
- and again, showing tattoo in your photo and claiming you didn't take it to show us you have tattoos sucks ass.

continue

Did your parents not love you or something?

the best case one can prove how he sucks at getting premise right and not misunderstand what's to be understood.

bump

W..wh...wha...What..are you rambling on about OP?

OP has deep underlying issues

OP is trying to say Tattoos are for degenerates. Which is correct.

I completely agree with you. I fucking hate the way that tattoo have turned nowadays.. they doesn't mean no more something personal but they're done just for showoff, and it's something I fucking hate.

damn, you are full shit OP...

you rule

I don't hate them, I just think that people who obsess over them are cringeworthy faggot redditor millennials who need to die.

Iv Got tattoo
Still hating girls with tattoo
Dunno why, that shitty draws ruin the perfection of a female body

reddit sucks ass.

redditor and tattooed are literally synonyms

Tattoos and piercings are fucking sexy. Fucking a bitch with pierced nips is fucking top notch m8

Dated a tatted girl. She was a fun fuck, but my god she had no impulse controll. Always talking about getting new tattoos, spending her money on stupid shit, then bitching that her car was a piece of shit. Plus she had a tattoo of a fucking dildo on her arm. I just shook my head when she showed me.
I say the ink fucks up peoples brains

It makes no difference except prepare to chip your enamel if you try to suck on em

I agree. Tattoos distract from the natural beauty of the female figure. Plus they look trashy

dude!

This. So much.

That being said: OP is a fag. He probably thinks that women should flock to him because he dresses classy (complete with fedora). Here's a tip buddy: get over yourself, stop acting so superior and negative, and you might lose your virginity some day. Probably to some goofy 5/10 with a tattoo somewhere.

Tattoos tend to look shitty on most people, not because they are tattoos, but because most people are fucking idiots that get stupid things tattooed on them

fuck you then

Tattoos are fine to a certain degree.
>almost 99% of them have non original tattoos
This is the big one for me. Most of the tats you see today are some random ass bullshit done in full color. Or they're some overdone cliche bullshit like barbed-wire.
>attention whores
This is basically screamed at ear bleeding decibels when you see someone with said bullshit color tats. (pic related)

why one should be so mentally retarded to paint this on his body?

For whatever reason i think men look good with tattoos but women don't. In both cases they are pretty pretentious, but i can respect solid works of art as well.

you won Sup Forums recaptcha bypass

Yay.

bump

I'm with ya OP. Helps identify the trash bags right away.

>that shitty draws ruin the perfection of a female body
Exactly. I don't care if uggos or men get them, but a decent looking fem spoiling good looking skin is a damned shame.