Me and my girlfriend want to fuck while being whatched by strangers. We don't want to do it in a public or ilegal place...

Me and my girlfriend want to fuck while being whatched by strangers. We don't want to do it in a public or ilegal place, but in an intended meeting like a swinger party? Any advice? We live in Brussels.

Just stream it and post the link fuckwit.

Yeah stream it faggot!

Way to miss the point

Cuck!

we're virtual strangers.

Advice? Yeah, go tot a swingers club and fuck away. Enjoy the people around that watch you guys..not sure why this is a challenge.
The other option is to find locals that liek to watch, not hard to do, and fuck in front of them at your place or theirs. Again, not too challenging to figure out.
Me and my girl prefer the clubs ourselves. We show up, go into one of the open rooms, and fuck away and look around at the others watching you.

What does that even have to do with cucking?

Lel

Why do u want that?

Probably because it turns them on you underage tard

There are legal swinger clubs....you pay a small entrance fee, provide medical info, there's one near us called "unit 18". It's not particularly hard to find one, or you could go dogging if you have a car...

he wants a live audience, that can clap cheer and laugh like it's an episode of married with children

Well start posting green text stories! >faggots

The Big Bang Theory you mean. Why name that old show when you can name a much more moder, popular, funny and enjoyable show?

>Fucking newfaggot

No a cuck is turned on by watching their partner fuck someone else, someone who is turned on by others watching them fuck is not a cuck

>This guy knows what he's talking about cuz he's a big cuck

I think you mis-linked. You meant
but it's OK - you tried

I am a kissless virgin so I never had the opportunity to be a cuck
Yes I mislinked in my post, thanks for pointing it out

KEK, fucking VIRGIN!!

>Yes I mislinked in my post, thanks for pointing it out
You're welcome. Kissless virgins need all the help they can get