y r u chatting shit m8?

>Shit country
>Shit people
>Shit food
>Shit architecture
>Shit literature
>Shit music

Shit.

it's the native population that make me sick of having to be here.

Wrong on all of those son. Keep trying

muslims

Thank you on using my language to tell be how shit it is.

because of chavs, BNP, idiots like Farage, and a petty over-entitled ignorance that pervades so much we say and do.

you say it's shit but nearly everyone wants to immigrate here

Because it takes at least 10 years at reasonably well paying job for a bank to not own your home, that 20 years ago you could have bought in on year.

Seconded, any country with a high muslim population is terrible.

Sun's setting on that bitch and the dipshit cunts therein are feeling mad inferiority pangs. Prolly gonna start shooting each other pretty soon.

Oh nooo dont insult my country i'm sooo hurt
>inb4 amerifats not getting the joke because all the years of incest and burger king reduced their brain cells to trans fats and patriotism

1. Using our language to form this thread.
2. Can't even use correct grammar to execute this.

Muslims make up like 4% of our population...

>BNP
>Fragage
are you fucking kidding? whats so bad about them go on enlighten us faggot.

But muslim culture is huge in UK

Still want them to fuck off tho ruined birmingham

Stay butthurt.

Any Western country is shit. It's built on lies and deceit.

No, its not.

Londonistan

t. brainwashed millennial retard

It is though

It isn't though.

union jack
united kingdom

>country

which country you dumb fukking faggot

Umm. I think Fox news knows a little more about Britain than you do buddy. Birmingham even has a ban on all white people.

fghgfh

> Be Scottish
> Get university for free in scotland and anywhere else in the UK

> Be from outside UK, inside EU
> Get university for free in scotland

> Be English
> Have to pay £9k per year whether you be in Scotland or England.

Basically, fuck you if you're English.

Nobody cares about Wales or NI.

You must be living in another country brah, Muslim culture is huge here in the UK, England specifically

kekked

FOX NEWS... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Need I say more about your intelligence.

WAH WAH WAH

The immigrants stole my job

So you're to thick to clean Toilets then ?

>Be British
>Get molested by Pakistanis
>Get stabbed by Nigerians
>Get blown up by Iraqis
>Get bombed by Germans
>Get Chlamydia by French

Holy shit this thread is a cesspool

Welcome to the uk

I'm from Birmingham, we dont even get fox news around here.

No your food really is bland shit for the most part.

It's only huge because it's plastered on the news every fucking day.

Muslim (Islam) population stands at 4.5% from the total population.

There are dense areas of Muslims yes. But the culture isn't all that big compared to your vest wearing, drunk, footy hooligan inbred white boy English man.

This comment offended me. I survived pearl harbor and now you're putting this Jap shit with your dumb anime avatars into my comments section? You need to be more socially aware of issues in the world.

Just because we don't fill it with trans fats

One Muslim is too many.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No it's not a shit country you stupid ungrateful fuck.

Be glad you're not in Somilia or at any other place that is undeveloped, has a bad/unstable governance or is a war zone.

If you don't like the UK then gtfo, dumbass.

Yes but as annoying as your "drunk, footy hooligan white English boy" is, the fact is my friend that England is for the English, not the Pakistani or whatever third world shithole these mudslimes are coming from

True but at least were not america

Whatever Bruh. I have many Muslim friends who have helped me numerous amounts of times.
I've even tiled a whole Mosque in return for our local Muslim community, believe what you will, but keep watching that shit on the TV and your brain will turn to mush.

> UK public complain about losing culture due to influence from the east
> Over last 40 years culture has been washed over from the US anyway

The state of blind ignorance.

>acting like the UK population doesn't have an obesity problem.

>Shit Country
Well thats an opinion, some areas do look shit, but some places also are really nice, overall its not shit.
>Shit People
Generalising, not all people are shit, most people worldwide are shit, but we have some good people.
>Shit food
Mostly yeh, il probs have to agree.
>Shit Architecture
No one gives a shit about this.
>Shit literature
Lel.
>Shit Music
UK music is actually the best music in the world, the underground scene is alive and kicking and we have the best producers.

you fucked yourself with the last 3 there

They're pretty good if you ignore the terrorism and child molestation.

We have lots of pedophiles, so we have that going for us.

Not as bad as you fat cucks

Cuckland
what do you expect?

I'm actually a white Englishman myself, I just don't associate my self with those morons.

And I seriously suggest you do some research on exactly where the ENGLISH came from before you start boasting how England is for the English.

Scum

Everthingredients is shit in that place. Especially the food

Sent from my iPhone

Easily the biggest nanny state in the world, nobody else can come close to competing.

Sorry, didn't realise peados are only Brown skinned. What was that guys name again... Jimmy Savile?

Don't get me started on terrorism.

That's good how? The stronger dog wins in a society, at this point they are united and will inherit the nation. That is exactly why it upsets me, white people are dead and broken in Britain. Our future is the same as Constantinople.

Please. Meat pies? Fried eggs? Black pudding? Your shit is a carb overload with trans fat. Hell KFC is more popular over there than here.

You do know nearly 99% of death caused by terrorism is in the name of islam right?
Islam is definitely special and stands apart with it's ability to consistently create these problems.

because everyone hates everyone else

So much butthurt itt
If you're not from the UK you're not even worth bothering with.
We're the reason half of you brain dead cunts are even able to shit shitpost in the first place.

I live in the Lake District, the last bastion of Englishness in the UK. Funny you call me a yank, I bet you're from some shit 'multicultural' city.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THEN RATHER THAN CRYING ON THE FUCKING INTERNET.

Fuck me sideways.

'More CCTV means more security for you'
I can't believe that's a real poster... This is some 1984 shit right here.

Yes but trans fats are banned sooooooo no

Alcoholism + their bizarre sociopathic behavior

Holy shit the lake district is fucking beautiful. My favorite hike there was Great Gable. All beautiful though, something about the way Great Gable climaxes though.

You get those facts off the side of your coco pops?

It's real. The UK is that far gone, and you don't hear much about it because the people there are so complacent.

i hate this country too. but im glad i live in a more rural area

The lake district.
Enjoy fucking sheep and your siblings up there cunt.
you're basically the red necks of england

That's Wales b/ro

>English "people" WILL defend this.

It was 97% last I checked. Look at this, this is only August.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2016

>Implying North Yorkshire isn't a bunch of sheep shaggers

>relative freedom
>ability to do practically anything you choose
>free healthcare
>free assistance with everything ever
>social housing and rent paid for you if poor
>vibrant cities full of art and culture with free museums and galleries, great restaurants and excellent nightlife and clubbing
>some of the best universities, scientific and educational facilities in the world
>some of the best athletics and sports facilities in the world (we're 2nd in the olympics)
>niggers risking life and limb clinging to the underside of trains from france to get here

>boohoo i happen to live in one of the shittier areas that are present in every country on the planet therefore the entire nation is shit

get a job and move, there are beautiful and incredible places in the uk that are entirely paki free and have wonderful landscapes and fantastic people

it is a privilege to be born in to this nation with everything available to you, and if you can't see that then you are an utter cretin who needs to travel a little more and try life somewhere where having no job means you have no house and no food and no healthcare and no anything aka the vast majority of countries in the world

Faily Mirror... need I say more Wikipedia... need I say more...

This

Paki spotted.

Wikipedia or not, those attacks are real. Do you have any real refutation?

I'm white...

Actually the last world statistic I saw showed that yours was worse.

yeah i know, found this pic of you

Then you're a white guilt ridden piece of regressive trash, you're an enemy to western values whether you know it or not.

Alright Muhammad, go feed the fuck goats.

YES

Ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Nice try nigger. OP is bating colonial nigger, everyone knows Britain is the best Kingdom in the world. OP is either colonial nigger or a 12 year old from Ireland
Britain =

>Best Army
>Best Culture
>Best History

And the last one i saw showed that you guys have the most.
Pedo's
Gun crime
Assaults
School shooters
Niggers
Mexicans
Poor people
Autism rates
Divorces
Plus you put the month first than the date why do you feel you tards have to be special

I wish they'd drop ungrateful turds like you in to the middle of the Congo so you could find out what a "shit" country is

Amerifat here: feels pretty good

Haha, shut up you edgy prick.

Inbreeding and capitalism

Full of tea-sipping faggots that couldn't keep the muslims out.

We're not special than any other country. You dumb fucks are always the ones whining about us. It's hilarious.

Also Mexico is worse in all those propects

That's edgy now?
I'll tell you what's edgy, how about defending an ideology that goes against every liberal western value there is while at the same time calling yourself a liberal? A politically correct, virtue signally, trend following mindset is both creepy and dangerous.