I'm conflicted Sup Forums. Do I see Zootopia or not? It has a lot of great reviews, but I'm not sure if I would like it...

I'm conflicted Sup Forums. Do I see Zootopia or not? It has a lot of great reviews, but I'm not sure if I would like it. Is it like a buddy cop type movie?

>muh Disney face
>muh wymens empowerment
>muh diversity message
>muh furfaggotry
>Shakira's goat-like voice
sure guy

It's the best thing that Disney's done in years, comparable to contemporary Pixar.

It's okay, worth a watch.

dont watch it
it'll make every other animated film look like shit

Yes watch it.

But with a warning.
Once you start down the rabbit hole, there is no turning back.

literally asking for it

How did they get away with full frontal nudity in a disney movie??

>I'm conflicted. I'm wondering if I should try something, but I don't know if I'll like it. Life is too complicated for me. Please help.
Need to be 18+ to be on this site, kid.

It is ok, has a few good moments but honestly it is no Lion King/walle/toy story3. Saw it on a streaming site, and I was happy I did not waste cash on this. I liked the wolves. Simply put the message is decent yet it is an overrated flick.

Look at that tight bunny ass

UNF

Just download it. Worst case you miss out on 2 hours of your life.

Best case? You get a new waifu.

I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it.

I saw it twice in theaters, which is saying something since I usually just wait to pirate a movie.

yes it is a buddy cop movie

and yes you should watch it. it's good. yeah the connections of predators and prey to blacks/muslims to whites is there, sorta, but the movie is so good that you forget that.

>yeah the connections of predators and prey to blacks/muslims to whites is there

No, it isn't.

LET ME FUCK THE RABBIT

PLEASE GOD JUST LET ME DO IT ONCE ILL NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING AGAIN

In a way it is.

Just like with a lot of Disney shit it's open to the viewer's on interpretations. Like the song Let It Go, you can insert your own feelings and whatnot into it.

is just mediocre. you won't miss anything.

It's a generic story about prejudice and discrimination but it does not match to any real world groups, and it's not supposed to.

Just watch it jackass

I

I know. That's why I said it's open to the viewer's interpretations. People can project things if they want, even though the movie isn't about that specific thing.

LADS

since Judy and Nick are fucky fucky, what do you think their kids will look like??

Miscarriages

It's a good movie, but honestly not as good as Tangled, Frozen or Wreck it Ralph. It's not as bad as Cars, Brave or The Good Dinosaur.

It's just the typical story of "guy who is supposed to be X, because everyone of his kind is it, but he fights back because he doesn't want to be that particular X", for example Monsters Inc, Antz, A bugs life, Bee Movie, etc.... And many other movies of the same type are superior.

Just watch Angry Birds instead, I saw both and while Zootopia is generic disney trash Angry Birds is a refreshing piece of political commentary.

ignoring the whole genetics thing where it isn't actually possible, probably a massive abomination

>Bee Movie
>Superior

ACAB

I enjoyed it more than Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph.
Though I still liked them both very much, and think Tangled is their best.

>And many others
I never stated Bee Movie was superior, mut certainly Monsters Inc, Antz and WIR are better

I was surprised that I enjoyed Angry Birds. I was upset about the blue bird(s) being M.I.A. at first but got over it.

but they got their spotlight towards the end, and in the end as well

BRRAAAAAAAP

Is it true the pigs are moslem filth?

My time is very important

>MFW Brave won the Oscar instead of Rekt-it-Ralph

You're posting here, clearly it isn't.

It's a meme you dip.

I'm not that guy, but i watched it too, there are many parallels between the movie and the current Europe situation to believe it was a simple coincidence.

But certainly an 8/10 movie, I guess Animationkino may be have a resurgence

That was such bullshit.
I can only remember one part I actually liked about Brave, when the mom initially turned into a bear.

eh I guess you could make the connections in some ways.

Its important enough that i bought a pass to save time, time is the most precious resource user

I'm put off by the fact that it's Angry Birds, as silly as that sounds.

But I guess I'll check it out once it's on kat.

Question to serious people: Am I being memed?

Yes. Watch Zootopia instead.

I am serious.

Nope. Angry Birds is actually the redpilled animated movie we need.

2 pretty good animated movies released almost at the same time, That's like heressy!!!!

>MFW I dissapointed for Kung Fu Panda 3 being so lackluster
The first 2 movies were pretty good, The fuck happened?

I don't know why you fags jerk off to wreck it Ralph. It's fucking mediocre.

>MUH VIDEO GAME REFERENCES

>The fuck happened?

Good characters, good pacing, character development, etc... Basically everything that Brave didn't have.

It's not my favorite movie or even not in top 50, but still miles ahead of Brave or anything that Pixar had pulled out lately.

buddy cop movie, that's all you need to know

Hyena Gomez. Jesus that's brutal.

Those are all different faces

The characters have well definied roles and complete arcs that get resolved.

Angry Birds is unironically the best video game movie to ever exist, and is actually not a bad animated film. It has a great soundtrack and some pretty funny jokes. Meanwhile Zootopia is a schizophrenic mess of a film where half the "jokes" are just disney references

M E D I O C R E

Kung Fu Panda 2 is Dreamworks' peak.

I don't think I saw a single Disney reference in the movie.

>In a way it is.
In a way I fucked your mother. Now go back to impressing your undergraduate professors with how you equivocate but here, fuck you

Confirmed for not having watched the movie. Kys.

>I don't think I saw a single Disney reference in the movie.
Did you miss the Bluray covers???

>I don't think I saw a single Disney reference in the movie.

I did forget about those. That's probably about it though.

Hidden Mickeys are not a reference, they are a tradition.

just admit you didn't see the movie and fuck off back to Sup Forums where you can shitpost about things you don't know about to your heart's content

>Hidden Mickeys are not a reference, they are a tradition.
Bogo saying "just let it go" doesn't count either, right

I watched the Humpback of Notre Dame and Esmeralda and Captain Phoebus had an entire conversation with this exact fucking look on both their faces.

Do you have the autism?

You never fucked my mother. And people can insert their own beliefs into Zootopia because it's generic enough to allow you to do that.

I also never said those were my beliefs, because they're not.

Also Weaselton/Wesselton it's the same joke as in Frozen.

It does not since it's a super common phrase that has been in use well before Frozen came out. If that's your bar for a reference than every movie ever is just references to everything.

>Angry Birds is unironically the best video game movie to ever exist

OBJECTION

At least say half of the jokes are shitty animal puns.

Aside from Frollo's song and character, that's a shit movie.

WANT

>You never fucked my mother
Not him but I can confirm this. He fucked your mother.

neither does weaselton too I bet, Zootopia fans are a disease

>but honestly not as good as Frozen
>Frozen

see
and go get some preparation H for your rekt bumhole

I don't remember the exact phrase, but he said something like "This is not a fairy tale, so let it go", I'm sure it was a Frozen reference