Alright, Sup Forums

alright, Sup Forums
we all know leafy has 2 strikes. if we spam report his videos, we can get him terminated. let's take down the leafy fanbase

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTz8lWhW2K4
gizmodo.com/youtube-star-makes-money-bullying-people-with-learning-1771783842
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not your personal army

Fuckoff fouseytube

I enjoy watching his videos after fapping, so not yet faggot.

OP is a fag

Fuck off you little 13 year old shit. Go suck off keemstars 3 inch cock.

nypa

do it yourself faggot

Fuck off leafy

if we can hurry, we can all go fuk keemstars 13 year old daughter

Let's do eeeet!!

I'll wait 5 years and record it.

let's do this faggots

it was to expect that all of you Sup Forums cancerfaggots wouldnt want to do it. im not even op but this is a good idea and old Sup Forums wouldve done it in a heartbeat. his content is stragihtout bad and it will be funny seeing his kid fanbase rage. fuck all of you. newfag trash

Take down keemstar

but... why?

kys

youre cancer, newfag.

he's an old Sup Forumstard and is insulting people on internet for our entertainment, summerfag.
Can't see why we should get him banned.

Why wait?

You're part of the problem, faggot

i wouldnt.

I don't know why everyone is against this idea. Leafyishere is pure cancer, and so is Keem xD.

The less drama channels the better...

I don't understand how people find him entertaining, every video he posts is this same washed up thing, over and over again, and not to mention all of his videos are clickbait

Let's Do it.

I hate that faggot leafyisqueer. Youtubes autoban system detects it after a large number of reports.

this tbh

Leafy's a whiny dramatic faggot, I say good riddance

am i the only one who loves watching youtube drama? that shit is entertaining why ruin it

cmon Sup Forums let's work as a team on this one, we both know the drama channels are pure cancer along with leafy. we should act together and bring a stop by terminating leafy and then the drama accounts
thanks in advance Sup Forumsros

true, just like Sup Forums tbh

nahh bro

it's not entertaining when leafy literally has no points in his videos, is boring and quite a whining cunt. his videos are too long for his shit arguments, it's better to see his channel dead than see it alive and more cancerous by the video

>xD
fuck off

I say we all unite, and spam flag every single one of his videos until something happens. Surely with enough people and unique Ip addresses, we can easily take him down.

Lets keep digging for actual videos that violate the ToS

>ITT : underage kids calling nypa

Salty lmao

too much work i'd fap instead

yes. you are. it's like watching two retarded bitches slap each other at the breakfast table in high school
Maybe tempting at first, but as it goes on you know a teacher is going to intervene before a boob slips out

all of leafy's shit consists of "LE MOST LE EBIN CRINGIEST CRINGESTAR GONE SEXUAL CUM SEX 2016"

let's do this Sup Forums
we have enough supporters but we need more! we can finally end this and watch his shitty, hilarious reaction. we need to act while his strikes are still up

IT'S YOUR HOST KILLER KEEEESTAR LAAAAAATS GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROIIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEWSSS

pff this dude...

Finally! This bully need to come back to earth
How should we do it?

Let's take down all of YouTube! Who's with me?

Bumpt

keemstar is that you?

hes not an old Sup Forumstard you retarded newfag. you cant really be this dumb. hes pure cancer and old Sup Forums wouldve trolled the shit out of him. why do you call me summer when its completely obvious to everyone that you havent been here for more than a few months

Bump

no one cares about youtubers you fucking faggot gtfo

this was a thread few hours ago "dubs god" and literally no one was able to get dubs so fuck off you fucking piece of shit

This

you mean 2pac

Love when newfags quote "Not your personal army" because it makes them feel tough.

are u fucking retarded? atleats 6 people got dubs by the dubs god

what are we flagging him for?

no thanks, i'd rather keemstar get a hitman on him.

NYPA, DUMBASS

How petty of a person do you have to be?

here is proof

Fuck off, Keemstar.

I don't get why so many anons are against this idea. This kid is borderline cancer and his fan base are the kind of autists which Sup Forums is against. He should be a prime target for Sup Forums personal army or not

because OP is probably a 34 year old piece of shit who wants to end his channel and personally i'd rather keep leafy than have keemstar shout "SAY ALEX IS A STUPID NIGGER IN CHAT" and all the 12 year old kids jump in with him

Bc Sup Forums been overtaking by the same edgy kids that is hes fans

True

why cant we just all enjoy this?

cringe

because it has only 4 videos.
but tbh i'd rather watch this shit than watch leafy or keemstar

this

Har

Honestly though leafy is fucking cancer, all of his videos are clickbait titles and he sounds like he's gagging on a black dick.

0/10 not funny or entertaining.

Children learn from repetition.

You obviously have watched his videos, you had something to say on his videos, therefore you found some kind of entertainment from them.

Stop being a faggot

Do it yourself Keem.

How do people see his titles as clickbait? Like, that's the joke, they're so clickbaity that they're no longer clickbaity. Its clickbait taken so out of proportion that you'd be an idiot to actually believe what they say to be in the video.

True as fuck. Otherwise this guy would've been b& the fuck off the face of the Earth straight away. Why is Sup Forums so passive nowadays?

Sup Forums has always been full of cancerous edgy faggots, thats what makes it entertaining.

this is the most retarded thing ive read all day. having an opinion on something =/= getting entertained by something. if you really believe this take a bullet

its not funny tho

who?

C'mon Sup Forums, what happened to the good ol' days?

This guy is a bully, cringy, bad entertainment and his fanbase is cancer af. Let's smash this!

I miss the old fagchan

There's 9divines.
There's 9planets.
Keep trying, you won't break my faith nigger

hi everyone

am i late?

perhaps
now they don't even want to fucking try though

raids are part of what made Sup Forums fun in the first place you fucking faggots
don't go screaming NYPA NYPA NYPA at every proposal, otherwise no more raids will ever happen

not necessarily saying we need to do this one, but goddamn quit being such cunts about it

confirmed newfags

But if you actually didn't give a shit about him, you wouldn't even bother expressing your opinion. for eg. Fousytube, i actually really dont give a shit about him. So if someone made a post related to him, i wouldn't click on it, because i don't give a shit.

Also, you said video's, which mean you have watched multiple videos.

Are you retarded?

Fair point

There's 9gags and you should go there

What is leafy and what is this about?

It doesn't matter, it's still not clickbait. Just an overused joke

gizmodo.com/youtube-star-makes-money-bullying-people-with-learning-1771783842

Holy shit these replies are worse than youtube comments i guess thats summer

oh boy aren't you edgy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is a thread full of cool edgy rap-listening 16 year olds that happen to enjoy listening to whatever the fuck The Weeknd sings and they like making jokes about feeling suicidal.

Like you fags don't do this on a daily basis

leafy dickriders part 423242542

What if I just don't feel like doing anything today besides jerking off and watching YouTube? I don't wanna be part of some stupid ass personal army

They also consider telling people to kill themselves /to drink bleach because it's a new thing that cool edgy kids say lately

Obviously 12 year old leafy fan, fuck off cunt