Atmospheric distortion accounts for %99 of flat earth theory...

Atmospheric distortion accounts for %99 of flat earth theory, the rest is unknown because the research isn't funded enough. If you actually believe that the earth is round you're literally stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MnfIQIf6EM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stand in a very large field, look at the how it disapears in the horizone.
> maflatearth

People who use literally to try and validate their points are moronic hipsters. Go sip your Starbucks, play on your iphone, and piss and moan about big business.

It disappears due to atmospheric distortion.

I've literally seen the burj khalif stuck up over the horizon line. kys

Think about it, the theory is all but proven, so it must have some merit. If something is literal that means that it's not metaphorical and therefore true.

So if I walk far enough in any direction I'll fall off the earth into space?

Do airplanes that travel too far fly into space?

Why is it that you can see the curvature of the earth from high enough points?

Why are you attempting this low quality b8?

It only appears to be below the horizon because the molecules that make up our atmosphere are spherical and distort the image your eye perceives. In reality, it is above ground.

Molecules aren't spherical

theres a treaty in place between certain nations that makes sure you cant walk into certain areas.

same applies to airplanes flying past certain areas.

curvature is a visual effect.

Have you ever walked to the edge? Have you ever been to space? Is you answer to those questions the same? Everything you know has been distorted through the media and poor education, much like the images of planets are distorted in our atmosphere and so appear round through a telescope.

They're not perfect spheres but they are spherical in nature.

So these treaties magically stop anyone from crossing this line? Why aren't there "edge of planet border patrol" stations. You realize that it's completely possible for an individual to just ignore some piece of paper written between nations right?

Please tell me more about this flat earth... How does gravity work on it? wouldnt it attract to the center of the flat surface (where theres the most mass around it)? If so, then as you got further from the center you would find that the gravity is shifting and pulling you backwards (like climbing a tall mountain). You could examine this yourself, no need for funding m8. Just go ahead and make science.

The air is made up of mostly Nitrogen and Oxygen which are diatomic molecules. Even if an atom had shape itself this means the molecules wont be spherical.
Light particles(photons)/waves will not interact with molecules in such a way that it will refract the image coming to the eye.
In short you're a fucking stupid fucka

oops wrong quote

Airplanes never fly into space because the surface is flat. If it was round they would go on forever because there is no friction in space.

Newton's Law of Gravitation

Atmospheric refraction is not based on the shape of molecules. Explain yourself or name your source for your knowledge on refraction.

Gravity is a myth, just like the preposterous round earth theory. What you think is gravity is actually the weight of all the air molecules that are held together by magnetism. If the earth was round they would float away because they are so light.

Airplanes don't fly in space though, they're bound by gravity and have friction against our atmosphere. If the earth was flat the plane, with enough velocity, would escape this atmosphere and head into space, but that doesn't happen because guess what? The world isn't a fucking disk. Is it possible to be this autistic?

not when the countries armies are waiting for you to cross the line. its not just an invisible line, its enforced by world armies...come on dude

Is this a troll or incredibly stupid.

You're going to believe a theory that is hundreds of years old instead of modern science?

They really, REALLY aren't. Unless you're talking about fullerenes, which the atmosphere notably is NOT composed of.

He's 100% a troll and trying to get us all riled up before he goes all "I was just pretending".

youtube.com/watch?v=5MnfIQIf6EM

So what is your view. Objects that have mass attract each other or they don't?

So these armies are instantly aware of one guy crossing this line? Like they're telepathic or some shit? And they just station troops there for no reason other than to perpetuate a myth that literally provides no benefit to the countries who station the soldiers?

Every time i see this thread I know that there are bigger losers than me and i feel a little bit better

The light gets bent from there being so many tiny molecules in the air, that it appears that there is a "curvature" to the earth, when this is actually the same distortion used in fish eye lenses.

There's not even any logical reason to hide the fact that the earth is flat. You can't make money or maintain power by denying the shape of the planet so why would they even hide it?

Haha, OP has to be trolling. Not one single person is this fucking dumb. It just can't be true.

do you really think its that easy to travel to antartica without a government being aware of you doing it? to cross the oceans to get towards the areas that are protected by this world treaty? you either dont care to find out about this treaty or you know about it and dont believe it.

It's basic science, have you seen a picture of a molecule? It's roughly spherical when seen in real life, not high school diagrams hand drawn by a government employee.

the theory goes...if man knew the true nature of where he lived, hed want to ask questions, if he knew there was a wall or an edge hed want to go towards it and find it and then ask who made this wall or whatever...too many questions that lead to answers that are very valuable to those who know the truth of the nature of things. or so goes the theory

I think that with decades of information able to be reported on and recorded that someone would have done it by now. But no sane person actually would believe the earth isn't round.

How does the shape keep the molecules in place? Does a flat surface attract better than a round one? Can you not make a round magnet or think of non magnetic flat surface, like a chcolate cake for example? Please go on.

I live in Canada and work for the government (CSIS) our version of the CIA, and I can tell you right now, this is not true. There is no treaty, the earth is round, I've been in a plane high enough to see the curvature of the earth. You're an idiot OP. I suggest you take a plane ride and then kill yourself once you realize how dumb you are.

Hahahahahaha

There's nothing valuable about whether the earth is a disk or round. You're pissing in the wind.

They don't fly into space because their traveling over a flat surface and if they try to fly really high they stall out.

Woah, careful there with your new age bs. Don't let the chemtrails get to you.

Differing direction and strength of the coriolis effect?

Okay, imagine this plane travels constantly without stopping or running out of fuel. Why wouldn't it fly into space?

By rough approximation, atoms are spherical. That could be what the idiot is talking about.

a flight to antartica costs around 15,000 dollars and they only take you to a certain point and not beyond. its off limits due to the treaty. doing it by boat or ship is even more expensive.

I'm talking about the fullerness of our atmosphere compared with the atmosphere of the moon or another dwarf planet in regards to air molecules.

yes keep thinking that theres nothing valuable in information that is held by a select few from the rest of us. go back to sleep now.

Then why can you see further from higher up? Why do two sundials have different length shadows? How come you don't see the same constellations from every point on the same face of the disk?

Poor b8.

Wrong, molecules are magnetic and that's why they make up %90 of our atmosphere.

"new age bs"

"chemtrails"

I see what youre doing there

Please explain to me the value of knowing the shape of a planet. I'd really love to know why some arbitrary information about the geometry of earth would be considered valuable enough to hide.

Molecules make up all of our atmosphere you dumb cunt, it's what matter is made out of.

...Said the gullible sheep.

Because Lizards can't be kings of round planets, duh. It's common knowledge.

Or, for that matter, the place starts from a place close to the "edge" of the world.

And don't say "well, they don't do it because treaty" or some shit, faggot OP. Private citizens can own planes. There are millions of privately-owned aircraft in the world. Someone would've said "fuck the law" and tried it by now.

When all but the fringes of modern science agree with the airtight math from hundreds of years ago.yes

Fucking kill yourself please.
Your genetics are worthless

Troll b8 or just plain stupid? Find out next time on OP is a faggot.

Amazing use of buzzwords, i know, I'll call them sheep, that'll get them.

Open your eyes. Explain why night happens. Do you think the sun goes below the horizon? Really? You can't be that stupid.

I thought these threads were dead for a while.

information equals control.

if you knew that there was a wall "at the edge" of the world..or that there was an edge. wouldnt you ask who made the wall or why cant I go beyond that wall? would you not care at all?

Decades of information has been hidden from the sheeple to further the one percent's agenda.

It's here roughly once a week, friend.

>weight of air particles

Weight is derivative of mass in relation to GRAVITY.

Sorry asshole, I've actually been high up enough in an airplane to see the curvature of the planet. /thread

Yeah, and cgi

so many baited ppl

Are you on Meth?

Nonsense.

It has nothing to do with there being "so many" but with a density gradient. Refraction happens only because the air gets thinner the higher you go.

Yeah, they got the guards from Oblivion. If you try to cross, they will instantly appear and stop you.

What are you, some kind of dumb-dumb?

There is no way this isn't b8.
Do you know how fucking retarded you sound?

LOL
I wasnt impressed by this bait until now
Impressive turn to the premise; an international conspiracy that would involve literally millions of people is somehow being kept silent

I was thinking the same.

thats what you would wish for isnt it? every one just go back to the trap threads and roll threads and ylyl threads right?

I wouldn't care at all because the shape of the earth is completely irrelevant. It'd be like if the sky was actually green and they put a hologram over it that's blue. It doesn't change or effect shit.

You cannot see the curvature of the earth from a plane.

The mountains keep the molecules from drifting out into space. Why do you think they're so high up? It's like a natural barrier.

Flat earth isn't s thing because day to night cycles are gradual and not instant.

ok

At least those threads make any sense at all.

The curve you perceive is just light being distorted in the atmosphere.

Checked.

>silence is consent.

Ps, flat earthers are ironic trolls or schizos off their meds.

why is it always "millions of people involved so theres no way it can be a secret"

you tell soldiers to do something they fucking do it no questions asked under threat of jail or worse. do you think every one involved has to know the whole plan? why cant it be just a handful of people who know the WHOLE plan with thousands of others knowing parts of the plan. manhattan project was kept secret but thousands worked on it. bro, try another one

Trips check em

The entire idea of the thread is bait.

There is not a single person who's ever started one of these threads that actually believes this shit.

then you can safely go back to doing what you do every day and not ever be affected by it. that sounds good to me.

>Air molecules
>held together with magnetism
>air
>magnetic

yeah but no

It would fly over the surface until it got to the edge. After that no one knows, it's never been done. There is no magic plane with infinite fuel.

>all but proven
Yeah, no. It's just conspiracy theorists who have an unhealthy distrust of the government. Skepticism is needed but the idea of flat earth is just a thought experiment gone wrong. People actually started to believe this Bullshit. But in a large population there tends to be the outcasts.

Based on what science retard?

then go there and enjoy yourself dude. This thread isnt for you.

In today's world something like the Manhattan project would be nigh impossible. There's just way too much exchanging of information and it's way harder for governments to keep secrets anymore.

now that satan is amused, he can keep op for himself

Its not round, its a sphere, you idiot freakin baiterfag

Oh god please yes. I'd rather cancer over over this brain destroying shit.