Ask a prosecutor from an east european country anything!

Ask a prosecutor from an east european country anything!

What country are you from?

Wont answer wich country

Then get the fuck out you retard you said "ask anything" you better fucking answer then you fucking kiddo

Chill out bro

What is your pay?

how corrupt is it

Its 2K euros/month

(OP)
No im not fucking cool with the fact that some retard creates thread saying "ask anything" and doesnt answer

Pretty corrupt!

What's the most obvious display of corruption that you have seen?

ouch, that sucks. Can you take on extra cases to increase the pay or are you assigned cases to prosecute?

Why prosecution over defense? Sounds like more work.

Bribing low ranking public officials and cops with many ppl around

Cases are assigned ! You dont get paid more for more work! Lawyers work less but for less pay!

Craziest case?

Ehm, death of 5 ppl because of intoxication! Pretty boring stuff otherwise

Is there an obvious difference in how male vs women are treated in any cases? It so, how? And have you ever had a hard time doing your job? If so why? (I'm curious sorry)

Referring to the latest question, as a fellow eastern European or Northen european depending on who you ask. Have you ever seen the minority population committing a vast amount of crime in relation to the main nationality. In my case it would be Russians

Men and women are treated equally! Most cases involve males commiting crimes! I ve been threatened a few times via phone!

Yeah! Our gipsy minority does a lot of bad stuff, even though we outnumber them 10 to 1!

What's a prosecutor?

Google it