DIVORCE
I
V
O
R
C
E

I don't want to divorce her she's lovely

Record her getting fucked by big-dicked shemales and I will pay you good money for the videos.

Satisfies your cuck fetish and gets you paid.

any more of her in anything that shows off her tits/swimsuits?

god damn that ass is nice

Than you have to find someone who can satisfy her. Maybe you will be allowed to watch, when she got fucked to ecstasy

More of her. *.*

Yeah she was pretty hot

wwyd?
This my sister and she is currently in her slutty college years and partying a lot

Ask the bitch why she married you if she didnt like your cock?

Another of her

Does she gag?

If I was you I probably couldn't resist that tight body, I would do anything to fuck that ass

Make like a motherboard and stop posting

Kill your self

Sooo what college does she attend?

Is she taking liberal arts cuz that's when u know girls are going to college for excitement

I think it's cuz I'm rich

How long married?

well its definitely not because of your sunglasses game

2 months

Looking at her, I just have to go to the next frat Party, wait in a row and be the 10th or so guy to spit my cum into her pussy or over her lovely tits.

NYPA, DUMBASS

you gotta fuck that ass man, has to be tight and ripe

Her tits are unbelievable

What's her IG faggot

>butterface extreme

Get it annulled and get it annuled today she is going to wait till its tooo late divorce your ass and demand alamony payments for the rest of her life plus taking half of your shit are you retarded? She has no love for you she kust wants your money

Go right now do not wait and dont buy anymore of her bullshit

She goes to school in Arizona and she wants to be a teacher

Fuck me

any outfits that let that perfect pair shine?

What does Sup Forums think of my crush?

Yeah, so just go to the end of the line and wait for your turn again. I could fuck such a body endless. But I am at a frat Party so let's share with the others ;)