Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MXTBGcyNuc
amazon.com/Historicity-Jesus-Might-Reason-Doubt/dp/1909697494
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus into wadduh and duh wyne mayn

If evolution isn't real then explain this.

Definitely. And if God were real, we'd see all sorts of things happening. Fatal diseases would disappear, the economy wouldn't be in a tank, starving children would be getting food, all of you hopeless loser anons would have a gf, taxes would go away, car accidents would be miraculously saved every time, and cancer would only happen to old people.
Right?

You are cancer OP. Good thing summer is almost over...

>different forms of humans as they progress in evolution.
Well...

boring bait... enterain me pls..

Because we battery farm animals we use, select breed animals we keep as pets, endanger wild animals and as humans we have no need to further evolve. It takes tens of thousands of years to evolve. It was only 600 years ago that we were all shorter. 5ft was considered tall. Evolution only happens when theres enough diversity and necessity

>conveniently all dead while chimps are everywhere

Chimps are not humans and not our ancestors.

Maybe you should first learn about evolution before you trash it.

They do, gradually when they procriate fucktard

I know this is bait, but actually there are a lot of christians who dont understand evolution. They think that you stand there and transmogrify any second into an octopus.

Usually you can show them artifical evolution, called genetic alteration. Japanese pufferfish that isnt toxic. Apples that nearly dont turn brown at air. Feedstock with maximized efficiency.

To make it short: mankind is god

>we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution

what about niggers and other races?

indeed there are chinese (around 3000cm^3 by head) and european/african/chinese/mexican people (around 1400cm^3). Notice, that maybe the monkey comes from man, who comes from china : the eevolution is not always for the better. Sorry.

but if god does everything, and we want thhrough it, we will never work but want : one shall better do it by itself ! and work ! So god let us free rise and fall :)

>Were God real, we'd see all different forms of theist b8 on b
>Not just the same boring garbage
>over and over forever

i'm not my dad

Niggers and Injins

>Animals in zoos would change into new animals

No theist actually believes this.
"That there gorilla named Harambe never even grew wings, God must be real!"

Fuck it. Let's take the bait.
>Evolution = shapeshifting
Clearly, this means that the scientific method is sorcery. Sorcery is blasphemy, so all scientists, scientific research, and technology must be burned at the stake. Then we can finally go back to living in peace in the stone age for all eternity.

noticeable evolution usually takes hundreds or even thousands of generations to occur and it happens on an incremental basis.

I think it's just a side-effect of thinking the earth is 6000 years old. Naturally little to no evolution will have taken place in that time, especially since humanity has been getting increasingly good at avoiding it.

nigger

Wait.. you mean the earth is older than 6k years? Nooooo!

but we do see this. for instance on this board we can see homo homo, homo transhomo, and of course Homo non sapiens (you)

>All sorts of different forms of humans
You mean like races?
like different body types?
different genetic resistances to drugs?
like the disgusting cat penis some have?

Here's a nice easy one for you; tongue folding. Can you fold the sides of your tongue up along the middle crease?

Only some can. Those who cant, can never learn to. Theyre missing a muscle necessary to do so, because the gene that develops that muscle isnt homogenized throughout the population. Same with wiggling your ears; I am genetically incapable of doing so.

TLDR; there are 2 types of people; tongue folders and genetrash

>evidence planted by God to test our faith

who is in the picture why is she in every religious thread

Has anyone ever considered that God and science can just coexist.

The bible isn't 100% right it's just lessons that you take from old parables.

She's the Pope's daughter, you fucking pleb

> Chinese people with 3000 cm^3 cranial volume

u wot m8

God's secretary, in charge of memes

This world is under Satan's command because Adam and Eve have sinned. Blaming God for every problem on earth is the devil's plan. This is why Jesus came to us and died for us, so we can be with him in the heaven. This world will end and it will end very soon.

You are the dumbest person here

>Satan's command because Adam and Eve have sinned
your god is weak or a big moron/asshole

Why? You have the choice to choose your side. If you spend your time in sin, what do you expect? Happiness? Do you think it works like this?

>This world will end and it will end very soon.
waiting for over 2000 years for soon
>soon
you are that stupid

child suffering
If you say any child deserves it I will slit your throat

every child deserves it, they're all born carrying Eve's curse on tainted blood. Original sin infects every body on Earth, no one is innocent

>old
you said "old" to try to make it sound obsolete or unworthy or something.
Mathematics is old, should we throw arithmetic out the window because it's old?

obvious bait since it takes thousands of years to see evolution in action

Any child deserves it

calling moral being responsible for what happened when you not even been born
retard confirmed
thanks

ohhh ok. I always wondered. thanks x)

burn in hell apologist

Its not "moral" you pathetic troll, its fucking sin. Original sin. We live in a fallen world where we can only hope for and aspire to salvation. There's nothimg moral about it

Read this and read carefully, then remember this prophecy I am going to write you:
>the Pope will convince USA to vote a law regarding Sunday to be a holy day, which is in contradiction with the Bible's Saturday. This will be a very good sign about the earth's close end.
Cont?

We do see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution you twatwaffle. We have entire genomes from other hominid species, and have established a fucking shocking amount of understanding of technological development within those other hominid species, and have traced the interbreeding and path of their genome into ours via evolution.

Denying that evolution happens is to state that everyone looks exactly the fucking same, and we would all have the same physiology and all share an identical genome, and are not selective in who we mate with at all.

And quit ruining my first childhood crush you jackass.

I thought Hesus died for our sins?

>it's in the BLOOD

Enjoying living in the dark ages with Jehovahs witnesses? FYI, we now know how blood works. The ignorant bullshit the barbaric desert dweller tribes in the middle east imagined during the bronze age, was wrong after all.

"We live in a fallen world"

please dig a hole in the ground
and bury your head in it.

nope, he's making another album with beyonce

>of course, the rest of the world will follow USA
>those who won't accept this new law, will suffer the consequences. They are going to be unable to buy or sell, their bank accounts will be blocked, they will be fired from their jobs and stuff like this. It will be a rough time but a short one for all this folks.
>there will be some serious and weird happenings at global scale like never seen before, like the water turning in blood, and stuff like this.
You can read more in the Book of Revelations, there are described the latest event just before Christ second coming. You don't have to believe me but I hope you will remember this post when it will happen. I hope it will not going to be too late for you, reader.

what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

He died to open the way, to make us able to choose His way. If we accept him and follow his teachings, we will be saved. Don't expect to not give a shit about Him and be called a Saint, having ethernal life

Yes because life is great and I sin all the time. Fucking nigger

Give me evidence that he even ever lived. I am not convinced

This shit is fucking old, everybody knows this is bait, why the fuck do you keep doing it?

Again, I don't ask you to believe me, I'm just an user on Sup Forums.. But when it will happen, you will remember my post.

>I don't ask you to believe me
you been doing this literally all the time
your IQ is bellow room temperature

Yup. This is exactly how evolution works.

Here's your (you). Enjoy.

I believe humans will evolve to live in different parts of earth due to their personal preferences (political, climate, culture) instead of staying where they came out.

But I imagine a strange future like xmen or something.

if religion was real, i'll be walking on the sea right now

Im no theist, but Jesus definitely 100% existed. Again, no statement as to his divinity at all, but he was there.

He's a historical figure like Mohamed or Socrates. Very well-documented.

See? Folks like you are living with the "yolo" motto and that's pretty sad for you and your peers. For 50-70 years of sinful life, you trade the eternity. That's what the devil wanted, he knows he has little time and he wants to take with him as many as he can.

Have you ever studied history?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MXTBGcyNuc

wow... so there really is no god....

You are buying into bullshit.
Question your sources

amazon.com/Historicity-Jesus-Might-Reason-Doubt/dp/1909697494

>current year
Still falling for the oldest jewish trick.