/last.fm/ - end of year edition

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER (new)
@@||dw.cbsimg.net$script,domain=last.fm
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/VVJzs

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/hurri_cane
last.fm/user/DEEPSPACEHELL
last.fm/user/audiointerface
last.fm/user/duskeater
last.fm/user/doctorwatkins
last.fm/user/ILOVEYOUJC
last.fm/user/mquestionable
last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-
last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22
last.fm/user/IBMindstates
last.fm/user/ruiitan
last.fm/user/Meme_master
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/nosferrambo
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/TavoB
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/es/user/Shamepai
last.fm/user/nandemonai
last.fm/user/gorski_/
last.fm/user/uzipinkyring
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/KatzeKet
last.fm/user/bootypope
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Chris McGregor, Dudu Pukwana, Foxes Fox, Han Bennink & Misha Mengelberg and Blue Notes.

last.fm/user/hurri_cane

shout me

last.fm/user/DEEPSPACEHELL

it's alright

last.fm/user/audiointerface

r8 me pls

last.fm/user/duskeater

>Last 7 days I have been into Sonic Youth, Pixies, Aphex Twin, Kanye West, Mac DeMarco, Animal Collective, Boards of Canada, Madvillain, Modest Mouse, Pavement, Dr. Octagon, Harry Nilsson, Jeff Rosenstock, Depeche Mode, Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum, Arctic Monkeys, Big Star, Death Grips, The Flaming Lips and The Smashing Pumpkins.

>last.fm/user/duskeater

are you me?

last.fm/user/doctorwatkins

Last 7 days I have been into The Birthday Massacre, Childish Gambino, daoko, ゲスの極み乙女。, Avenged Sevenfold, 태연, League of Legends, Rich Chigga, kyary pamyu pamyu, Keith Ape, Perfume (Japan), PINK GUY, ScHoolboy Q, $uicideboy$, deadmau5, J.Plaza, Lisa and Rob $tone.

I love Soko senpai

last.fm/user/ILOVEYOUJC

last.fm/user/mquestionable

last.fm/user/-Moshjosh-

i hope you're all excited for the new year celebrations

last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22

I honestly haven't listened that much this year.

last.fm/user/IBMindstates

No one ever talks to each other .. even most of the shoutboxes are barren. WTF are these threads for?

last.fm/user/ruiitan

>Last 7 days I have been into Sweet Trip, Car Seat Headrest, Jesu, Disco Inferno, My Dying Bride, Cosmicdust, Flying Saucer Attack, Sadesper Record, The Pop Group, Elliott Smith, Death Grips, Beach House, Slowdive, Pink Floyd, The Avalanches, Flying Lotus, The Caretaker, The Jesus and Mary Chain, GZA/Genius and 河豚子.

showing your taste
bashing other peoples taste
showing you just listened to that obscure album that only has 20 listeners in the whole website (and that you're never gonna listen to again)
this kind of stuff

last.fm/user/Meme_master

>Last 7 days I have been into Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Johann Sebastian Bach, The Beatles, Death in June, Franz Liszt, Nine Inch Nails, Autechre, Boris, Vince Guaraldi Trio, Philip Glass, Antonín Dvořák, Prurient, Georgy Sviridov, John Maus, Bob Dylan, David Kauffman & Eric Caboor, Pantha du Prince, R.E.M., The Smiths and Travi$ Scott

there is no point in this thread anymore its always us same people occasionaly shouting eachother.

>bashing other peoples taste
actually this is like the only place on Sup Forums where bully is frowned upon

I love u all

last.fm/user/crywalkers

spraying it all over town

>Last 3 months I have been into Neil Young, Django Reinhardt, Sufjan Stevens, Duster, Simon & Garfunkel, Jackson C. Frank, The Cure, Au Pairs, Wire, The Smiths, XTC, Violent Femmes, Shop Assistants, Count Basie, Swans, The National, Silver Jews, Gerry Mulligan, Regina Spektor and Radiohead.
any suggestion is appreciated

www.last.fm/user/shiza2363

Uhh, I only just started using this

last.fm/user/nosferrambo

U can judge me and be mean but I won't be mean back god bless & happy new year

is anyone going for the 365 day longest streak?

i have literally never listened to chinkpop
why

last.fm threads on life support

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 12 months I have been into Bethlehem, Ulver, Impaled Nazarene, Death in June, Nokturnal Mortum, Mayhem, Mgła, Batushka, Von Thronstahl, Initial D, Cult of Fire, Duszę Wypuścił, Nargaroth, Peste Noire, Absurd, Darkthrone, Urfaust, Sledgehammer, Bathory, Furia, Inquisition, Plaga, Funpark Bernd, Sonne Hagal, Archgoat, Lutomysl, Youkai, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Burzum, Abigail, Imperium Dekadenz, Graveland, Acherontas, Eisregen, Satanic Warmaster, Anaal Nathrakh, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Black Magick SS, Garden Of Grief and Motörhead.

Fully automated luxury space nationalbolshevism

last.fm/user/gebbg

we never die binch

last.fm/user/TavoB
>Last 1 month I have been into Minutemen, Mansun, Childish Gambino, The Microphones, Teenage Wrist, TotorRo, Los Straitjackets, Modest Mouse, Camper Van Beethoven, Mr. Bungle, Weezer, Kyuss, Neil Young, Wu-Tang Clan, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Yeasayer, Madvillain, Plini, American Football and Blur.
Do whatever you want with this information my dudes :^)

last.fm/user/anhero24

last.fm/user/blqbrd

i kill every lastfm thread i post in RIP

>Last 1 month I have been into Kid606, Ishan Sound, Pixies, Remarc, Albert Ayler, Brand New, Project Pablo, Agustín Barrios Mangoré, Alex Cameron, Ensemble Pittoresque, Radiohead, Remarc! + Lewi Cifer, Metá Metá, Quadrant, Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers, Deep Blue, Metalheads, Sophie, Aerial M and Can.
last.fm/es/user/Shamepai

last.fm/user/nandemonai

I failed.

last.fm/user/gorski_/

-_-'

bmp

last.fm/user/uzipinkyring

>Last 12 months I have been into Anthrax, Annihilator, Kreator, Bolt Thrower, Sadus, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Coroner, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Cancer, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Young Thug, Forbidden, W.A.S.P., The Offspring, Metallica, Evildead, Macabre, Defiance, Alicia Keys, Eyehategod, Atrophy, Carcass, Vader, Van Halen, Obituary, Beastie Boys, Fredo Santana, Nuclear Assault, Death, Lil B, Armored Saint, Black Sabbath, Dio, Anterior, Carnivore, Rainbow, Tesla, Acridity, Baphomet, Nails, Gendo Ikari, Boston, Periphery, The Black Dahlia Murder, Amon Amarth, King Diamond and Nelly.

last.fm/user/samscott15

Last 7 days I have been into A Silver Mt. Zion, The Incredible String Band, Strawberry Alarm Clock, Orange Alabaster Mushroom, Little Feat, Set Fire to Flames, Igor Stravinsky, King Crimson, Mogwai, The Smiths, Xiu Xiu, Doris Day, Swans, King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, Audrey Hepburn, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Andrews Sisters, Animal Collective, The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band and The Zombies.***

Should I bother with last.fm or just go for libre.fm?

Sorry if this is a retarded question that comes up all the time

last.fm is still better, literally no-one uses libre.fm.

the fact that they are (attempting to) refurbishing last.fm shows that it's not going down any time soon, its your best bet

last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/squidcudi
last.fm/user/squidcudi

Alright, thanks

last.fm/user/prevzzy

did the 'friends who listen' add on stop working for anyone else? every time i clicked on an artist/ album/ song page since yesterday my browser crashed, I just disabled it and sure enough problem solved

happened to me months ago, even when it worked it was slow

last.fm/user/KatzeKet

bump

it still works for me

what browser are you using?

never actually worked for me

last.fm/user/bootypope

>Last 7 days I have been into Boris, Belle and Sebastian, Run the Jewels, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Molly Nilsson, Sparklehorse, 椎名林檎, Car Seat Headrest, John Maus, Destroyer, μ's, Beat Happening, Daniel Johnston, Galaxie 500, Have a Nice Life, Oneohtrix Point Never, Xiu Xiu, Animal Collective, Aqours and Echo & the Bunnymen.

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
been too depressed to listen to music recently. starting to come back to it now!!

bump