I'm gonna become an Atheist today, any thoughts before I do, Sup Forums?

I'm gonna become an Atheist today, any thoughts before I do, Sup Forums?

How do you plan on spending your first day in hell?

Not really. Carry on.

Go for it man, I hope God smites you, I hate this whole Sup Forums shit, you should all come too church and have some faith in God

How do you plan a day to have a change in ideology?

Always take a few extra napkins. Just in case.

welcome to a world of sience and tecnology ma boi

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If you get the free prayer grant deal for conversion can you please wish for a super virus please

Either way your life won't change at all even a little bit

You are making the right decision

Dont do it! You will forfeit your seat in heaven! Some fucking sandnigger will convert to christianity and take your seat!!

Really, think twice about it. You cant legally molest little boys anymore in church! You wont be able to pay taxes to the chruch anymore! You will be very sad with the extra money from this!

Dont do iiiiit!

How does one decide to be an atheist?
Atheism is like the DMV. You don't go there, you end up there.

nigger

nigger

shut the fuck up you nigger

If you were honest with yourself you were probably already an atheist. I think a lot of what creates faith in some people you are born with. I grew up in a religious household and attended church every day. I knew no atheists or even anyone of other religions until I was in high school. From the beginning of reaching the age of reason I began to doubt what I was being told. My questions were always evaded. I read the Bible multiple times and it made no sense. I was told I had to have faith to see what the Bible was really telling me not just read the words. This seemed like a cop out to me. I basically over compensated because of my shame and became mega Christian.

It may be different for everyone else obviously but I'm positive I was born without faith.

>>/9gag/

>>/KYS/

Ok, I sense this is a real question.

If you choose to be christian, in germany you pay up to ~9-10% directly of your gross income to the church. You get the benefits of a seat in heaven and you are officially registered as christian.

If you choose to be "non-religious", there's no tax deducted from your income, but you still can donate money (if you feel like it).

I think germany is the only country where the money for the church is directly deducted from the employer and you never see this money besides as numbers on your paycheck.

Furties derserve to die

Oh excuse me, I meant to say

>>/disneychannel.com/

I am not a fuckimng new fag I have been here since 2011 fgt kys

Yeah, I didn't know that. If you're OP then yeah, do it and good luck.

what are you fuckin gay ?

How the fuck do you plan on becoming an atheist?

You either are one or you're not, and it happens internally. You either believe people when they say that there is a God or gods or you dont, if you currently dont believe the claim that there is a God or gods then you're already an atheist.

> choosing a religion other than catholicism

Why do you even get up in the morning..?

From the first time I saw this girl I have wanted to fuck her brains out
I am now 34 and still want to
Thanks for dimond boner pic user
>now kill your self

Sure you did kiddo.

I never asked for your birthday by the way.

Just up fucking new fag

whadda u mean u r gonna become an atheist? R u convinced my claims of theism, or not?

You know that the only ones who accuse others of being newfags are newfags, right? Reported because underage.

No Newfag

Start practicing to get offended and butthurt when someone talks about God.

ladies, ladies, you're both pretty.

How could you possibly "choose" to believe anything?? You are either convinced that something is likely or not likely.

Thanks but this newfag is working on my nerfs

SAME FAGGING TO THE EXTREEEEEEEEEME

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN FEEL THE FAGGOTRY BLOWING ONTO MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Finally so you gonna stop posting this shit everyday ?

what ._.

same retard kek

You are a unlucky one with guessing

I'm not OP, but I had a colleague who "decided" not to pay anmore but to stay christian. He still donated money on his own free will, but officially lost his status. His local church threatened him not to be able to marry in their church tho.

religion is bullshit, god/satan/lucifer/jesus and a whole lot of others are not real characters and it is ultimately a delusion to believe in that crap. do you really think people who are in tune with their own spirituality and the spiritual realm give two honest shits about the judeo christian god or jesus or any of that stuff...? if you went back in time and tried to tell the native american chiefs about jesus christ, they would look at you like you were crazy because they would know it's bullshit. spiritually inclined people, particularly enlightened people KNOW organized religion and the characters are all made up human crap. just because so many people believe in something DOES NOT make it real or true, most people aren't very bright to begin with. people with mental health issues and even most people who don't have mental health issues want to believe in a God but what if it's not true...?

Gj, get rid of the oldest jewish trick

what kind of God would punish you or let something bad happen to you, send you somewhere bad etc. for not believing in something as incredulous as Jesus Christ or anything of the sort...?

stfu nigger