twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got your bonus right here.

*grabs dick*

>alien creature tears its way out of Kane's face
>"Does this mean we're not getting a bonus?"

>Right

>Oh shit, I left the bonus in the bathroom stall on Thetan
>Hopefully Parker won't notice

I just started resurrection. What were they thinking?

Bonuses

Right

Thedus. It's Thedus.

But it sounds like "Thetis" to me.

Anyone ever notice how they never come down here?

Would jonesy get a bonus?

One of the more beautiful sequences in the kino is the first half of Brett's solo chase of Jones. We are taking our sweet time in "the haunted house", as Ridley would say, looking around a dark garage-area, before slowly moving into the darker, wetter room.

The former room (where Parker and Lambert hastily collect coolant) has this GOLD hue to it in many places; it's easy to forget about.

Much later, there's a great extreme wide shot outiside the ship while Rip is working the Self-Destruct. There's like a tiny matte/processed shot spot where you can just see her moving around inside the ship. We realize the dead immensity of the space around her, first the ship itself, then of course the space. And it's just her. And It. And It is in the way.

Following the Burning of Ash, (and in another sense, following the deaths of Parker and Lambert) is when a whole different horror movie-within-the-movie begins. That chunk by itself would work perfectly as a stand-alone short, without any establishing plot, or other context.

In fact, I think it could be re-imagined has containing zero dialogue, apart from the odd scream, manic whispers, or yelps perhaps.

>Jone-us
>Bonus

Right, he get a bigger bonus then EITHER Parker or Brett.

>mfw a bonusposter gets the GET

I'll be honest I don't think of the lore behind Alien/s much, but why wouldn't they have the entire crew of Prometheus as shills apart from the archaeologists?

Only dogs get bone-us.

If only they had just frozen the guy and listen to Parker none of this would have happened?

smdh crazy ass white people

all it is is upon completion of the 'job' aka harvesting the aliens goods for use on earth- they get the shares of the company.

Come to think of it, Ripley was a terrible mother. In the movie, they find that it's ten months to earth, and that's only half of the trip. So each trip is 40 months (20 months each way), and she just leaves her kid on Earth the whole time.

I just finished listening to this last night, it's pretty dank
youtu.be/iET9_cM7agI

>Infographic by Parker
Somehow this cracks me up the most

Did Parker ever talk about the boners situation?

>If Kane is dead, does that mean I can get his bonus?

I see that after all these years the meme is finally starting to gain some traction
Keep at it OP!

>Well... some of you may have figured out we're not home yet

The video title is confusing. This is an audio book of the first film, right? If so thanks for posting friend.

>dat cheeky bush

>Come to think of it, Ripley was a terrible mother

>Come to think of it, James Cameron was a terrible screenwriter

ftfy

>not getting your bonus

This is a pressing issue

Need 1080p version...for attachment to the official company complaint report about the bonus.

>tfw really want to watch Alien right now but my blu ray is back home and internet here is shit

Sorry f.a.m, best quality of that one I got, but I would be happy to help you with filling out the rest of your rare siggies folder if your trade me one

I don't know how rare this Siggy is

how come sigourney weaver is so good looking up there but down there it's horrifying

Fairly rare, but it didn't matter because I just want to waifupost

>but down there it's horrifying
Not from the front

How does this woman manage to have absolutely no ass.

This image lmao

We all have to have at least one flaw :^)

>Dallas after Kane calms down, we need to continue our discussion on the Bonus Situation OK?

still would

I won't lie to you about your bonus situation, but you have my sympathies.

what the fuck lmao

GOT is a shit

>it's an Alien thread devolves into Sigourney worship episode
Good taste lads

Why does Jonesy get so much? Do cats run Weyland-Yutani?

Around a cat.....watch your back

There shouldn't be an excuse to post some SiggyWeave

My patrician nigga

Great now I have to fap

>tfw no young Sigourney Weaver gf
JDIMSA. ;_;

Thx familia
Pls accept this gift from my humble folder

Guys, I'm starting to think the alien actually may not have been all that bad. Look, he was on the ship, right? So he probably wanted a bonus too. If Parker and Brett were complaining about their bonuses, then there was no way the xenomorph was going to being considered in any kind of bonus situation.

It's possible that this was the creature's real motivation: kill off the crew in order to obtain maximum bonus.

Extending this further, in the The Thing don't you think it's possible the alien's assimilation had the express purpose of entering a bonus situation?

nice bonus m8

At last I truly see
I take it back, Ridley is a genius

Why does she have a bloody nose?
How did Ash get a head injury?

Sup Forums alien stream when?

He lured more of the crew into the specimen's jaws, than the science robutt did. Jones iz gud Company cat.

70's aesthetic.

In space, no can hear the can-opener.

i would play an alien game where you run around the nostromo evading the xeno and subtly helping the crew.

I'm pretty sure I missed it, and that's OK. I'm just glad to have been in Sup Forums at a time that Baneposting or Bonus posting could achieve such a grand get. Thanks for all of it. I'd give my bonus to any of you, and remain in the wreckage.

link to set?
pls fa m ilia

Dallas, let's say -hypothetically of course- the entire crew is somehow killed by an alien that gets onto the ship without most of the crew's knowledge, what happens to the bonus situation? Hypothetically speaking.

All he wanted was their sweet bonuses

Why did they have to blow up the ship? It's not like the alien could operate it somewhere.

All he got was to snuggle Ripley's tits for 70 years in hypersleep. Which would have been an okay bonus but you're asleep for all of it.

Oh, PS: Natalie Dormer for Ripley in the Alien remake.

no, it goes to kane's son

yeah, i noticed that too in last re-watch, that her nose starts bleeding during last visit to 'mother'. It's from stress, i guess?
About Ash - i think it's simply android sweat, because he began dysfunction.

L-lewd

can't believe this thread is still up

She has a nosebleed in every Alien movie.

who makes theses memes? alien fans with nothing better to do or alien shills hoping to boost dvd sales

>dvd sales

they are doing it for the bonuses

One thing that bothered me: when they are searching for the alien and stumble upon the cat that runs away they let Brett look for it alone. Why would they allow anyone to be on their own with the alien on the loose? I mean sure it's a classic horror movie scenario but until then they behaved pretty reasonably.

They'd only picked up the cat in the area and plus they thought the alien was tiny anyway.

she has two buttholes?

fucking disgusting, 5head

pleb

why was he filled with alfredo sauce?

More for me then f.a.m

>helping
*killing

Jonesy is pure, PURE!

Penis Situation

>yfw you realize that collecting the xenomorph WAS the bonus