Rio Olympics 2016: Men's football. Thread 1

Fiji 1-0 Mexico (15 minutes in)
Honduras vs Portugal (1 hour 45 mins)
Germany vs South Korea (2 hours 45 mins)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36600730
youtube.com/watch?v=SCI3XPCoP9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Memexico

Don't worry lad.
It's your E team.

how is this happening? doesn't fiji always get brazil'd?

see

More like Z team.

LMAO

it's fucking fiji

Our Zika team

You wanna talk some shit?

>Z team
>Mexico's brave el hermoso is playing

Tahiti scored against Nigeria in the Confederations Cup but they didn't look as good as Fiji right now

>all those empty seats

What the fuckkk how are we losing against fucking Fiji??

>Me7ic0 losing to Fiji
>Bra7i1 tying South Africa

Kek is in charge of these olympics

Maтч в Caлвaдope, нe в Pиo

Talavera.

At least you admit you're Russian slaves with your gommie tranny suspended presidenta

Fiji lost against Korea 8-0, last match.

Fiji's goal was actually amazing desu

That Oribe injury was brutal

build a wall

meme!

>tfw I work with basically nothing but Mexicans

>talavera
There's the problem

Mexicans WILL defend this

Why is Le Belgique so Sup Forums? I always see Belgians doing this shit

I'm sorry, but did the Mexico already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Mexico are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the CONCACAF West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Pacific who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Sunday Olympic Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Mexico are one of the best fucking teams in the FIFA, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Cup if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Mexico wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Fiji just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Brazil did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Mexico topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

They're under siege by mudslimes

>this is the defending gold medalist

embarassing tbqh

>defending talavera

how the fuck are we losing?

>Mexikeks

>we are being butchered by Fiji
Hold me Sup Forums ;_;

They have to be.

CHIC-ANO

webm of the goal?

build airport

CHICANO

CHI

>that free kick

CONSTUIR EL MURO

That was GOOD AF
holyshit

Fucking pathetic team

CHI

Umm, that would copyright the IOC's content.

CHICANO

>we

What position do you play compadre?

CHI

PENDEJOOOOOO

>zlatan

LEL

>That Miss

>Gutierrez

lol arent these mexicans least of bit embarrassed? going down every play and crying for foul AGAINST FIJI

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like to live life dangerously.

AHAHAHAHA

How did these guys qualify above us

CHI

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because Amerilards can't into futbol

>canada
>football

????

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your youth teams are actually worse to be honest.

what the fuck mexico

It's like to watch Zenit x Lokomotiv

>Mexico

Wtf is going on lol

stream?

Does this mean Korea > FIji > Mexico = Germany?

>tfw

It's Nigeria/Tahiti all over again

I only have the BBC stream which Amerifats could watch yesterday for some reason

You probably need a VPN but here it is anyway.

bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36600730

HALF TIME

Damn this pic really made me think.

If a Mexican born in America is called a chicano then what is an American born in Mexico called?

¿Estos pendejos se fueron a coger trabucos brasileños o que pedo?

our womens team is there and i guarantee you they wouldnt struggle against fiji top kek

>ESPN and Fox commentators saying how Mexico is going to score 10+ goals before the match
>This happens
>ESPN and Fox commentators complaining about how the Mexican NT isn't humble, while they were the ones who predicted Fiji to get blown out in the first place.

Louis CK

A gringo

We call them "Gringo puto"

If Fiji is winning Mexico, so Fiji can win Germany

>¿

????

any brasilians or south americans here know if they put anything behind the right hand side goal or do they just leave it empty like it is now?

Johnson is going to get an endorsement from Romney and win Utah and Idaho

I still think we're going to win the match, but we need to play with more organization

>Other athletes underperforming because Mexico puts all it's marbles into soccer
>Loses to Fiji
I'm moving to Guatemala.

GOAL

You forgot to mention your wife's son

It's part of stadium this open space. Original Fonte Nova also had it.

Holy crap it was a poo in loo from Fiji too

I stopped watching the game, but I'll keep this thread on a tab, when someone scores post so I can get a notification but only when someone scores.

K R I S H N A

1-1

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHHAHA

GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL
GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

Where are all you putos now?

We're gonna rape the fuck out of these third world islanders now

Kek why Mexicans get do cocky so fast?

There's not even a commentator for the game? Kek'd