ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you.

I am pretty much Pennywise the clown - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3jySFbIKIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am pretty much Darth Nihilus - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I am pretty much Dirk Diggler - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I am pretty much the Dude - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I'm pretty much Kahn - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

pennywise wasn't a faggot tho

You're a fucking faggot

I am OP. Stupid, teenagedgy and gringy.

No you are all pretty much faggots

I am pretty much Steve - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Literally me

>I am pretty much Pennywise the clown - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

this is one of the most autistic things I've ever read on this site

You can't be this level of retarded.... then again, this is Sup Forums

Summerfag, kek

I am pretty much Guy Fieri - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I relate to no one

Life is incessant in torture
My pain is sharp and constant and I do not hope for a better world to anyone. I want my pain inflicted on others

You know what never mind Patrick Bateman is someone I emotionaly and metally rate to

I am pretty much Pinky Guy - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Best YLYL in a long while

>YLYL thread now

Even my friends tell me I look like him and sometimes sound like him. Even my front teeth are similar... fuck

Kratos is relatable

Life treats me like shit and it never seems to stop treating me like shit. I don't even care anymore. I don't mind deing alone or death itself. I'm just kinda worn out.

You stupid fuck

Pennywise was/is whatever you are truly afraid of, to some a clown, some a spider and so on, actually watch the movie next time you piece of shit

I am pretty much Adolf Hitler the Führer - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Not this time user. Just you wait til (((2017)))

Just witnessed a meme being born, that truly is one of a faggot's desire.

>tfw OP picks the "gritty reboot" version over the superior Tim Curry version

I am pretty much Satan - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Birth of meme?

>I am pretty much ____ - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

>Dude's last name is curry
I bet he's an 'orrible paki bastard.

Nah. It's just >literallyme.jpg

there was a reboot?

thank god summers almost over :^)

>autistic tryhard sonic style retardation
these are worse than /x/ werewolf threads...

Oh, believe me, I could not feel you more user, it's fucking disgraceful is what it is. :^)

Have you even read the book you pleb

lol kys

I am pretty much Gaunter O'Dimm - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I am pretty much Euron Greyjoy - fat, autistic and with a big cock.

I'm pretty much pepe - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

yes

>dat gangbang

King is a freak, yo

I am pretty much Tracer - Brittish, woman and with a wicked lifestyle

I am pretty much Pooh the bear - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

same

What the fuck was that even about, anyway? Was it some kind of intuitive ritual to appease the turtle god, or a sacrificing of fertility, sealing themselves in perpetual adolescence? Were they lost and needed their dicks to point the way until the one nerd's dick pointed in the right direction? Was it a loss of innocence thing? Was it garbage? I really enjoyed that book until the last 150 pages or so.

I am pretty much Hitler - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

tits or gtf... wait, if your tits are like Tracer's I don't actually care. Also it might forcibly rip you from time and space.

I am pretty much Aizen. Feeling Superiour, wanna get better and better, feeling like no one is on my level and feeling lonely af cause of it

I am pretty much Dennis Nedry - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

It was just a way of binding themselves to one another. Like a 'blood-oath' some kids do but in a horny teenager way.

It wasn't bad, a bit tedious at times throughout, but it was okay overall. One of only like three King novels I've enjoyed

So many newfags in this thread.

I am pretty much Bush - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

So faggy newthreads in this many

I am pretty much Sonozaki Shion - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

she'd be purrtty if she wasn't drawn

This better be archived. Such a gold thread.

For me it's Harambe - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

She's 'purrtty' BECAUSE she's drawn. 3DPD, user.

I am pretty much Keemstar - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Heroes never die.

Also I am pretty much Angela Ziegler - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>wicked lifestyle
I'll say.

I am pretty much YLYL Banana - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

you also lure children away to be killed?

Not that intelligent, you don't understand what the word literally means

I am pretty much Professor Albus Dumblecunt - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

ok mr edgy u special snowflake

OP you are pretty much a neckbeard. Kys

Please leave this website.

This

I am pretty much Globox - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

This

no u

GLOBOOOOOOX!!!

Stfu summerfag

Im pretty much rick harrison - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Umad?

Im pretty much Todd Howard - intelligent, nihilistic and all of it just works

I am pretty much Tyler, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Fucking kill yourself.

>umad
Might as well post a trollface, you 13 year old reddit user.

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
youtube.com/watch?v=N3jySFbIKIM

Fuck

me

Long time since I read it but I think they'd defeated IT but were lost in the tunnels so they fuck her, after which they instinctively know the right tunnel to follow.

Something about, they had to be children to be in IT's domain, but then they had to commit this act to leave childhood behind, but still be bonded to be able to escape.

Also to do with Bev's empowerment, holy grail and all that shit.

Lots of people REALLY hated it, so jarring and weird after such intricate character development.

King is known for shitty endings though, Under The Dome anyone?

The Stand FTW

Are you my wife?

Umad and troll face are old now you kike

>you know
Tits or GTFO(if not bait)

I am pretty much GOD: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

kek'd hard

Tanner?