I've been sipping on this for a while

I've been sipping on this for a while.
I feel drunk but will it kill me?
I am not having any negative side effects so far other than a horrible taste in my mouth.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.newhealthadvisor.com/Drinking-Rubbing-Alcohol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes it will kill you

Light a cigarette near your face to activate the alcohol

OP thats rubbing alcohol youre going to go blind permanently if you keep drinking that

just wait til your 21

Well, it says "health", so it can only be good for ya

will probably metabolize to acetone
try puking while you still can

It is not dangerous to drink, it just tastes terrible. The drunks in my city drinks it whenever they get hold of it (hospitals, public toilets, etc) but you should consider asking someone older than you to get you some "real" alcohol.

It should be fine OP.

Considering that that is Isopropyl Alcohol, not Ethyl Alcohol, it will in fact kill you.

Specifically, it will only take about 8 ounces for a lethal dosage, and it will be a very painful death. Don't believe me? Google it, you fucking moron.

Last post god I love that guy

don't believe him,
>finish the bottle

Who decides to question if something will kill them after drinking it for a while

THATS ETHANOL YOU FUCKING RETARD! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DRINKING ETHANOL? AT LEAST DRINK LISTERINE THAT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING. YOUR DUMB ASS IS GOING TO HAVE THEIR PENIS FALL OFF FUCKING RETARD DUMBASS. GO TO THE ER RIGHT NOW YOU RETARD.

This

vanilla extract is the way to go you dying bastard. Like 30-35% alcohol content.

How much have you had?
I did this a few times in hs, probably no more than 2 shots at most any particular time. It burns like hell in your stomach and really isn't worth it even if you do keep the dosage low enough to keep from going blind or killing yourself. Just find someone to buy alcohol for you if you're that desperate.

Op here.
I'm shitfaced.
Think I'm going to stop drinking now.
Got a horrible taste in my mouth and my head is swimming.

LOL, you're an idiot

Oh yeah, the taste is shit too and will linger. Let us know if you live.

well, at least you got trips

Better not fall asleep, or your ass is gonna wake up in hell

But hey, atleast you got trips before you died

Medfag here, In a while you're going to feel like you're really drung, and I mean REALLY drunk, like you've never been before, then if you don't get an stomach pumping you're going to most likely end in a coma

So an entire normal sized bottle is only one shot? Sounds more expensive to me.

you're gonna die, but at least you got trips on your way out

drunk by many homeless. Small bottles, easy to steal.

Anything over 200ml can cause some serious damage

Isopropanol retard

Dialysis and oxygen if he's had much of it, fucking idiot

shoulda got the 70% alcohol content that's 91%

What's not get the highest percentage available?

no medfag here you could finish it off n be fine, master of fact dump a, kool-aid packet in there add some sugar n you'll be feeling great and not have to deal with that shit taste. you could prolly still drink a bottle or two of hairspray today n still be fine n that stuff tastes fruity

rip op

m.newhealthadvisor.com/Drinking-Rubbing-Alcohol.html

You are going to have problems my dear user

time stamp next to bottle now op.

no you dumb faggot, that would be ethanol not isopropyl

rip

Butt chug it

medfag here and I approve this message

you might as well drink 2 bottles, you can't get anymore retarded.

Don't feed the trolls. They come back if you feed them.

TIME STAP OP OR IT'S B8