New feels thread

New feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3U_U_T5CRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gf found her nudes on here.
>Proceed breakup. Dates an asshole for a few months
>They have lots of sex(according to her he was stupid so "there wasnt much else to do") she tells me some things they did
>Apologize, and finally date her again after they break up
>Find out he had a 8 inch cock
>TFW your only 5.5 inches
>TFW she tells you she sucked his cock on a highway once, but says its too dangerous to try again
>Think about him fucking her sometimes as I fuck her from the back

Back to ROBOT9000 with you. Sup Forums is depressing enough as it is.

>just gotta get out of this whole mess and get my shit together user

>hopefully she is not as retarded and chooses the correct choice.

>good luck user

you still here user?

I have a crush on my best friend, but he's not into guys. I've had a crush on him forever. I see him almost every day. He's going through nasty depression, and he has so many ideas and goals but can never finish them. I've had trouble with mental illness before, but I don't know how to help another person. I think I'm a shitty friend.

yeah bro still here

like i said, things change man

if you feel strongly for her, as it seems she does for you then contact her
just dont waste your life if things dont go anywhere

u never know bro

hey man

would you feel better to be contacted like now, after you wrote that stuff
or after some time passed

shes currently with her guy somewhere n vacation

Please no cancer this time, honestly need some thoughts on this.
I broke up with my boyfriend recently over the fact we couldn't keep a convo up, and him not giving a shit. I can be very emotionally unstable, so that makes me need people alot. Whenever I'd feel down and try to tell my ex, I'd always get a meaningless response (ex: Oh it'll be okay). I really tried alot to get my ex to show some emotion and interest, but I couldn't do much. I wouldn't call myself an "annoyingly needy" individual because I always try to avoid being that way. I use common sense, and I hate it whenever I look weak. But anyways, I'd say more about my ex but I honestly have no idea to describe him. He really had no personality.

I had a girlfriend without personality as well once. It was not like she had no emotions and stuff like that but she always had the same opinion as the person she was talking to, she kind of adepted to it like a chameleon. It was impossible to have a normal conversation when there were no other opinions.

Ok so if you wanna feels, you will get feels.

Day like everyday. Im sitting before computer and watching some "funny animals movies". Then i heard a strange noise. I know what was that. Someone falls from stairs in my building. I hate people who disturb me when i watches videos with animals.

hmm hard to say user, i havent talked to my best friend/girl i like for like a week now and i kinda wish i would.

did you stop talking to her or did she stop talking to you? if she did then give her some space, if you did then talk to her or something

so you want us to say " yes you were right" or what

we met up
spent some great days together and talked about the whole situation
she told me she wanted to cut off contact
>give her some space
well it sounds like that is hurting her more than before
then again i was thinking to give her 2 weeks
then again, that might just be enough time for her to settle with the more dumb idea

god damn humans are confusing as hell

Yeah, thats exactly the way he was. The only way I could keep the conversation up was to state the obvious. I really loved him and I feel kinda bad not having him here.. What happened to that relationship of yours?

Not really. I want to see if anyone had a similar experience, or an opinion on the matter. But if your opinion is simply "yes you were right", it still counts as one.

What is a feels thread? I'm only familiar with baww threads

Fag

fucking dont be in conact with an ex if youre with someone

I'm not with anyone currently, nor talking with my ex. I agree with you on that though.

I broke up after a only a month because
1. Making it easy to change her mind, she was not interesting any more after a few weeks.
2. She had massive social anxieties and I was to lazy/coldhearted to care about stuff like that.

1:05-1:30 sums up my inner sadness right now

youtube.com/watch?v=d3U_U_T5CRU

My relationship with this guy lasted about 3 months. He was exactly how you described your ex, just didn't have anxieties. Interesting, I can kinda describe him now, thanks user!

damn bro she is confused as fuck

it sucks to say, but either choice you take wont matter much at this moment

i would say you try to contact her with a text or something not as intrusive, cause she can see that shit and if she wants to talk she will

otherwise follow through and wait a couple of weeks and hope for the best

just dont spend all your time in this situation, it will fuck you up user

I tend to analyze people and their behaviour and define what I see them doing. It took me a few weeks after having broken up with her to get the "definition" I wrote down.

sure as hell is man

we deleted each others number before saying goodbye
but well
that didnt hold on long did it?
she added me again and i did the same

i wont linger on it for too long
i just might text her in 2 weeks
shes probably pretty sad plus somewhere with her bf and cmobining that with a text from me might be too explosive

That is exactly how I am. I overanalyse people, overthink and always use logic. I'm just now slowly starting to understand his mindset. I'm surprised how our situations are alike.

Hello there, you sick fucks

Something to soothe those nerves...

WAXEDD STULL VIRGIN, WAZEDD SAD

Everything sucks

nO.

yeah bro i have tried to cut contact with my friend but still we manage to talk to each other some way or another.

yeah man that is a good idea, just let it breathe for a while and see what happens. You might fuck it up if u talk to her with her bf and shit on vacation
hang out with some bros, that always help

sorry fam

Wow, really cool! :D
Taking a few steps back and thinking all logical, analyzing and simply watch people is always my last defense against small social anxiety issues. For example: I hate clubs, too many people, too loud music. I went there once with a few friends of mine and they all started dancing and I just sat there at the bar, watching and analyzing all the people.

literal cuck

>ITT: Shitty fluffyposting

BUT IF YOU FEEL AS I FEEL

thanks man
really does help especially when there's someone with the same shit but from another pov

enough about me
would you see yourself together with that girl?

Feels

We have so many things in common. For me, analysing people is almost like a habit I have. I strongly dislike being in populated areas, and people who need help seeing the obvious. But this is very interesting, user. I feel better now, knowing that someone out there felt/went through similar things as me! :D

yeah bro dont worry about it.

well yeah of course, but i dont think she sees me that way, been friends for a long time now and she did make a couple of advances at me, but always turned them down because i have always had a gf since we became friends and they have been when she was drunk, so not sure

then again, like i said user i would not go for it at this time because im in a shitty place and that would only ruin that one chance with a very awesome person

>in b4 wow u gay
i felt gay writing this shit

>then again, like i said user i would not go for it at this time because im in a shitty place and that would only ruin that one chance with a very awesome person
hmm i see

well, got to head to bed now
but
maybe keep her as a friend?
nothing is for ever and if the time arises, why not make something more
but for now
just be friends, enjoy each others company just because?
no need to brush someone away from if the person is not literally harming you

night user, was a pleasure!

>Be 16, start high school
>Beta as fuck, shy, awkward
>Middle school was hell, lost childhood friends
>Finally gain a few friends, feel kinda happy
>One friend knew one girl from elementary
>Girl and I start to talk, I'm awkward and it doesn't last long
>Realise I have a small crush on her
>First year of high school ends with very rare interactions with her
>Second year begins, she eventually seems to talk to me
>I'm not as awkward as I was, and she thinks I'm funny
>As year goes on me, her and her female BF become friends

Cont.

This conversation was indeed highly interesting. If you want to keep in touch, my kik is "qwertdglbgl" (spam this kik as much as you want, fags, I just created it to give her my real kik)

yeah bro that is the idea, have been friends for years now and it has been great
had great moments and shit

alright Sup Forumsro nice talking to you
hope she gets her shit together

best of luck man

>Half-way trough the year she introduces me to MDMA
>Even after the amazing experience I find myself gaining confidence
>Still have crush on her, and us being good friends really makes my confidence bloom
>She eventually starts telling deep secrets to me, asks me for advice
>Sends me teasy pictures aswell
>Become suspicious that she likes me back
>After growing even closer I realise she's the first girl I've ever truly fallen in love with
>Unsure about her feelings, afraid to tell her what I feel
>Reconnect with former friends
>Suddenly, life is great

Cont.