Metal Album Thread. Go

Metal Album Thread. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=mnCJsFDj4As
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw--hL0xij8
youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk
youtube.com/watch?v=wlxzRsoTO5A
youtube.com/watch?v=n4GplyYiUJs&list=PLcSSHIDknzFDxq0iKfERH0A3QTUNk9zSK&index=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the album that got me into metal with screaming. Like Metallica and stuff when I was younger, but I heard six on guitar hero 2 and it blew my mind. Never knew stuff like this existed. It changed my life.

Been listening to Gojira all day

Hell yeah. Six was crazy on GH. I really enjoy their newer stuff too, even though its an unpopular opinion.

This puts those to shame tbh

Bold statement. Many people say that TFOI is the best metalcore album ever made. Shame they couldn't keep up.

Holy fuck I love old bmth. Didnt wanna post that cause i thought they came off as cringey. Favorite song off CYB?

No one says that

Heavy as fuck, but core changes up too much for me. It's like 17 songs in one.

Almost 6666, shame.

cringe

I don't really have a favorite song, I enjoy the whole album, but if I had to choose I'd surely pick For Stevie Wonder's eyes only or Black and blue

I don't understand why certain bands like bmth are "cringey". They're still a nice band, and when they did metal, it was good. Their fanbase is the only thing that's cringey.

Not a big fan of the new stuff. But still good, just not for me. their vocalist Phil gets on Sup Forums occasionally - he says shit on Facebook only a btard would say

He posted on twitter recently about greentext. The man's a legend tbh.

bring me the horizon sounds like linkin park now

theyre cringe now. that album is fucking awesome tho

Yeah, but in the good ol days, they were some of the heaviest stuff you could listen to that's not cancerous toiletcore.

THIS
I started following them with "Drown" so I have no idea about the old fanbase, but the new one is 99% fangirls who enjoy them because Oliver Sykes is a cool dude.
I don't care if I look cringey, I love This is what the edge of your seat was made for, I love That's the spirit. They changed a lot, yes, but they still make good music, who cares if it's deathcore or pop?

btw I prefer the deathcore era

You sir, are somebody who speaks for themselves, no the Sup Forums fags. I like their new stuff and old stuff, they shouldn't be labeled as something cause of their fans.

That is some hot topic metal. Only scene chicks and guys that straighten there hair like gay shit like that. Not even good for its genre. Parkway Drive would be way better than that shit. But listen to this in the meanwhile and tell me they could compete on any level

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Post - Hardcore? Good or cancer?

fucking great band and album

August Burns Red anyone?

This dude is getting it

The Sword my naggas

The Sword

Freya is best Sword song

Hardcore is good but the people can be cancerous at the shows. If you don't like MadBall you are a fucking pussy

Dat's lit fam

Phil from all that remains admits he likes bmth. That guy has some balls as a metal musician.

Agree

going to see bmth live in two days. canĀ“t fucking wait. love the new stuff, especially doomed and blasphemy.

i like the that they sometimes have non metal parts in their songs. gives themm a little something something

HARDCORE LIVES
HARDCORE LIVES
HARDCORE LIVES

Animals as leaders anyone? Saw them live with Meshuggah. Both fan-fucking-tastic

One of my favorite metal album

I prefer Leveler but fuck yeah

Damn, I've been trying to see em live for a while now, but they hardly come up here.

I respect your opinion, I didn't even know despised icon, I will surely check them out. But you should understand that music is all about tastes, it's 100% subjective. You may like Despised Icon, I may like BMTH, we share our musical tastes, we both like deathcore. We don't have to throw shit at each other just because "He likes that gay band haha", we should instead give advices each other, make the other one change his mind. Sorry for the mistakes, I am not english. Peace.

Nobody likes bmth that has anything to offer the world

Anyone know this awesome piece?

>> Mah niggah

??? I find the lack of Suicide Silence disturbing.

thank you man i'm fucking loving that album

Its an MTV band nothing but a boy band that does vocals. Open up YouTube and do some research on what is really good and what's is embarrassing to bring to the table.

Go listen to Whispers again. And again. Repeat this process perpetually.

Because its not metal, its cancer

recentky been getting into Gojira, fantastic band. From Mars To Serius is my current favorite

All these shit "high horse" metal elitists. It's all metal, whether you like it or not. Get the fuck out of this thread if you're gonna spread negativity. Were here to have a good time.

nope but thats a dope album cover

Fav album

This is more touchy than bmth, but what about Risecore? I personally think its not bad in moderation.

Hail satan

This

Yeah I have it on my wall.
It's Killing Joke - Hosannas from the Basements of Hell

My favorite

Who woulda thought that metal could spawn such... Such... What's the word I'm looking for? Sup Forums'ness.

This album.
This song.

Just deal with the fact that there is lame people supporting lame people and its just my job to call it as I see it. Go back to your Aaron Carter albums

OP here. Nice thread, aside from the elitist cunts. I think all metal is better than some Hip hop shit, and we should respect that. I really like ATR, BMTH, and other bands. Anyway, I couldn't be fucked to keep watching this thread so I'm gonna let it 404 now. Have a nice day.

circle of contempt's new album boiii

Samefag has been samefagging

does coldwave industrial count?

shut up retard, whats good then?
"Aw well Aborted Fetus maaan" and some shit bands that desperately try to out-edge each other

my nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=xgfa5UlZAL8

I wish I could appreciate bands like these, but I can't listen for more than a minute or two. I can't get past cannibal corpse or goatwhore.

Any Powerwolf fans here?

youtube.com/watch?v=mnCJsFDj4As

personal fav

dont feel bad, goatwhore is shit anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw--hL0xij8

not a single bad song on this album

good

come on nignogs, post some good shiet.

Sounds fucking awesome, but I hate bands like this for one reason. I can't understand a fucking thing the vocalist says.

I have, fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVs2givbeGk

youtube.com/watch?v=wlxzRsoTO5A

Saw Filth live in Orlando. The singer is a total bro, we hung out for a bit before the show.

are you new to metal? what kind of stuff do you listen to?

nice
youtube.com/watch?v=n4GplyYiUJs&list=PLcSSHIDknzFDxq0iKfERH0A3QTUNk9zSK&index=14

Yep, was waiting for the filosofem poster.