if you have a mutilated dick you are not human and should kill yourself

----------------Negroid Detected----------------

Less sandwich
Less nutrition
Less value
Less taste
Yeah cut is WAY better

not this shit again

I'm a girl and first of all keep your TITS OR GTFO to yourselves and secondly in my opinion circumsized penises your mother will die tonight if you don't reply

sure is summer in here

The most underrated fucking post ever

TITS OR GTFO

jokeĀ“s on you, my mother is dead

Mutilated jew/mudslime dick would be half as enjoyable

Look at how natural and aesthetically pleasing this process is.

Actually cringed to this

kill yourself

Only if you're talking about labiaplasty

Looks like it would have better function if you only planned on living until your 20 in a trench your whole life

wait. is that fucking brandon frasier under the mask the whole time?

Please let me know when someone got 699999999 at [email protected]

post some pics of actual process

>inb4 mutilated muslim cunt

The hour is upon us

???

Like this?

fuck you

>I'm a girl

C======8

Different bro, but yes

Top sizzling kek.

It is as well

How about this?

>Tfw never have to deal with dick cheese since I am cut

yes

Or if you're a medfag, here's this.

People with no feet also don't have to cut their toenails

Dude it's just skin at the tip of your dick, that sandwich analogy is not even close

>too lazy to wash my junk
>good thing i dont have to
>allahu akbar

estetix vs coolshit
/thred

>lost nerve endings
>permanent scars
>dried glands

>just skin

hsdgxfr

i like cutting toenails. other peoples toenails

>mfw wish I could have foreskin back

There's reconstructive surgery where they can make you a new one. Don't lose hope, user.

kek

Are you serious

yeah it's a thing

no you dickless faggot im mocking you

Cool. I'll look into it, see if my insurance covers it.

Yes

Master race reporting in

the end looks like half-cooked meat

>top third looks like it was dipped in acid

*brendan

*brendon

brandan

>Tfw never have to deal with dick cheese since I shower every day

>left looks better
>but it's exactly the same
>tastes the same
>but it's only half as much
enjoy your hunger

>smegma encrusted AIDS carrier

Looks painful but if it gets my foreskin back i'll do it

Mutilated lol. I think you mean Surgerically enhanced. It's a known fact most girls prefer cut since it's the best looking and performing penis. There is even a professional survey that was done and cut won by so much, it wasn't even close. Stay mad gross floppy skin fags.

Is it weird to bust but not actually bust

just gonna leave this here

as an uncut motherfucker
(Yes I have and I am more than willing to fuck mothers)
I gotta say that there's benefits to both sides.
I mean, it decreases sexual sensitivity, which would be nice to not have to beat off before you go out and fuck some chick just so I wont seem like a 4 pump chump.
Fuckin bitches in the bootyhole (if that's your thing, also for you homos out there)
would be more hygienic.....but then again fuckin ANYONE in their poop hole is pretty non hygienic to begin with so idk if that's really a benefit.
All I know is I can hide a dime bag of weed inside of my foreskin and if that's not reason enough to wanna keep it, then I just don't know what the fuck you people are doing with your lives.
Oh.....and also.....any woman who makes that kind of a decision based on belief alone is not trying to do the kid a favor. What she wants is a loyal and obedient mindless drone.
Sex is a HUGE distraction as well as a weakness and a man that's thinking with his dick can be led astray, even toward his own destruction.
Mothers are always trying to find new ways to ensure their kids have a good life and that they end up ok. Chopping off dick skin is just a really fucked up way of them saying "I love you, but men are fuckin retarded and I want you to succeed. Now bite down on the leather strap while rabbi Choppinberg makes you a man."

I'll just leave this here

youtu.be/gCSWbTv3hng

ngr

>TITS OR GTFO

>men are fuckin retarded and I want you to succeed
what the fuck does that have to do with circumcision? They're shaving off some foreskin, not your BALLS. Learn some basic anatomy, dummy.

The only possible benefit of being uncircumcised is increased sensation when the foreskin is retracted, but people pay money to DESENSITIZE their dicks to enhance sex.

here, have an old meme

>old

yup

I know exactly why, my parents are doctors

They chose circumcision for medical reasons, like many educated Americans do.

Poor assumptions, shitty fucking video, die in a fire

Actually he rips the foreskin off with his teeth lmao

They're gonna return the favour until they reach their teens and are deemed too old

didn't say oldest

Glad I'm from Russia (a rare case) where this barbaric practice is yet uncommon except some backward durka regions, though I noticed an obnoxious trend with selfish bitches on female forums arguing for it to perform on their sons. They mostly point out how it's cleaner, aesthetical and more satisfying for them due to prolongated intercourse, and most irritating that it's a norm in the Holy USA and your medical organisation fully support it, sure they can't be wrong and can't deliberately mislead being in a conspiracy with Jewish surgeons, def not.

It has to do with reasoning numbnuts
a woman who decides to circumcise her child is PROBABLY
MOST LIKELY
NOT
thinking about desensitizing their kids dick so he'll be able to fuck for hours without blowing a load.
Not unless she's planning on fucking him later on......which.......that's a different problem all together.

no, you said old, which was just as stupid

LOL I hope your joking. Girls can also get snipped and yet they dont becase society cares about them. If you cut the clitoral hood off a girls cunt she can still have pleasurable sex. But just like when you get your foreskin cut its not the same as having a full penis or vagina.

Wow, you've got a fucked up relationship with your mommy, I'm guessing.

Mine was a doctor, she new the medical benefits and made the responsible decision.

>33
>m
>cut

About to have my first son. Will not cut.

are you dumb enough to think those situations are equal?

There are no health benefits to female circumcision, and removal of the clitoral hood can be absolutely horrible for girls. Your ignorance is astounding.

LOL why dont girls get cut then? refer to

everyone i know is uncut, and none of them have any such problem

>knew

the "medical" benefits?
enlighten us oh holy jew representative.

I prefer triangled sandwiches myself

It is the same as forskin. You are thinking of when the clitoris itself is cut off.

no reason to cut girls. refer to

There's no benefits for cutting off foreskin, you dip.

already posted, you uneducated illiterate lazy penis-obsessed faggot

I'll point it out to you

Fucking cutfags when will they learn?

"Medical benefits" are literally minuscule. It would make more sense to chop off a females breasts to prevent breast cancer.

There are no upsides to circumcision unless loss of some unknown amount of sensitivity is considered a "bonus".

I also had my frenelum removed which serves no benefit whatsoever.

actually girls get smegma and when the clit hood is cut this helps them clean it in the showers just like when foreskin in cut off.

the only part of that which is true is that it makes phomosis impossible, but that's like cutting off your toes so you don't need to clip the nails

>because I regularly inspect their genitalia and expect everyone I know to share any problems they may be having with their genitals

good for you, if only personal anecdotes had any worth at all.