You are a pizza delivery man

You are a pizza delivery man.

You see this woman at the door when you are on your latest assignment to drop off a large pizza. She flirts with you, and invites you inside.

What do?

Ask for my tip so I can leave

Tell her to stop eating that much beacuse she looks fucking fat

take the pizza back and leave, she doesn't need any more.

Shove my pee tube in her food pit.

Ask her if I can have slice so she doesn't gain anymore wait

Go inside punch in face drag body in car drive to ally rape her dump body in lake go back to pizza place

Watch her eat the large pizza, get boner, fuck.

Ask for my money and leave. I'm not a fucking prostitute, especially not for ham beasts.

Finish this pizza assignment and ask teacher for extra credit.

Would stick my penis in every hole in her body

>fuck pizza

>Fuck her
>Eat the pizza afterwards

holy kek

I'd kill myself for being a lowly pizza delivery bitch.

Do a 180,then turn around and walk away.

Get the money for the pizza and leave because I've got a job to do, a wife cuter than her, and a job to do.

eat the pizza while i deepthroat the fuck out of her.

Sniff her farts.

Pizza delivery REALLY I wouldn't be mad at her for being fat. I would hate my self for being such a fucking loser. Pizza boy

Make her a bowl of eggs

what wouldnt i do is the better question.

>Men without standards.

make her my waifu and live off her modeling money playing vidya and shitposting

Do a 360 and walk away

>*"360"* and walk away
KEK

so original and kool!

>men without YOUR standards

spotted the newfag. lurk more

Somewhat serious... The photoshop in that pic is so fucking bad i want to cut my eyes out... Look at her stomach it looks like fucking plastic. If ur gonna have a fattie she needs some rolls otherwise it just looks fucked. I looks like she literally ironed her belly and thighs.

Whats the fucking point of "fighting" beautystandards if you're going to photoshop her so that she looks like a fucking android.

>wait

u trollin'?

Tell her no because I have a boyfriend at home to suck off

Thanks I try

Make her eat the whole pizza in one sitting. Then have her vomit it all over me. Which would then make me vomit. Then I'd have her eat my vomit. Then I'd ask her to vomit my vomit in my mouth. Then I'd vomit her vomit which was actually my vomit in her mouth...and so on.

My standards are women with basic health and hygienic standards who won't run out of breath halfway through.

Ask if she's going to share pizza

Turn 360 degrees fahrenheit and catch on fire. Then turn 360 degrees at 4000 rpm spraying burning flesh everywhere. Then turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Pretty sure she keeps clean, considering she's a model.

Fucking faggot asking for and expecting too Americunt nigger kys

Drug her then sell her liver

1/3 of my minimum standards then. And honestly, being fat is poor hygiene as far as I'm concerned.

>drag body
Hulk, is that you?

whos your daddy?

Fucking kek.

Say HELL NO I AIN'T DOING THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN NIGGA
Run away scared

No way that whale will get inside. Fat people are disgusting.

I would tell her this, "Ma'am you are absolutely stunning, and your body not only arouses me physically but emotionally. For as the west appropriates unhealthy beauty standards you stand as a beacon of true health. Health of the body and the soul. While I thank you for that, I must respectfully decline as I am saving myself for marriage. I would however love you to have you over for dinner sometime. I'll ask my mother to make macaroni and cheese, and later we can watch Netflix. There's a lovely, animated television series I'd love to show you. It'll be a lovely evening. Heres my mom's phone number and have a lovely day, m'lady.
HFW

Feminist brainwashing is starting to work, isn't it? Fat chicks like this are getting pushed constantly by the media.

fek her tbph

angel pray to heaven

cause im pounding that pussy straight to hell

Oh sure, as if there wasn't pro-ana brainwashing beforehand.

That Kate Moss-tier nonsense.

who is the ally?

Did I say either or was good? Though honestly, I'd rather have a chick who is too skinny than too fat.

Not me. A too-thin chick doesn't even have tits or butt.

Underrated as fuck

stop

Fat women don't have
>a decent toned stomach
>The ability to exert themselves without pouring noxious sweat
>self control
>nice legs
And so on.

Yeee

Ask her two questions: "Do you have a boy friend, and does he eat your asshole? Because I will!"

You can't fuck a thin woman's belly.

I wouldn't want too, because that's fucking weird. You fatty fuckers are the worst.

She's cute as fuck, and if this breed stock doesn't turn you on, I've got some bad news user.

this can't be real .. surely?

>Fat Acceptance people demand acceptance
>Turn around and condemn Fat Fetishists for "Objectivication".

MFW.

Obese women are factually worse for reproduction, dumbass.
Go check out "thisisthinprivilege", it's real and fat fetishists enable people like this.

It's true. Fat Acceptance people do not accept Fat Fetishist people.

Well, her lingerie looks a bit pricey, she's gotta have a bit of money
> accept her invitation inside
> rob her
> ???
> profit

If fat bitches weren't getting porked constantly in Roman/Germanic orgies you might not be here today, you simple fuck.

Citation.

>user
>not sweating compulsively whenever a woman even gazes at his general direction
> C U R R E N T Y E A R

Get bj and play with her tits.

Your mom's a slut.
Circumstantial evidence.

TFW you will never be in an orgy with horny bisexual fat women.

ззззз

Hit it like the angry fist of god. I would rail that qt.314 seman demon all night

That will be 90$ for the 3x party size pizza double order of wings and a "diet" soda. Are these all for u ?

Objection! Supposition and post hoc ergo propter hoc!

go inside
brandish my pole
"I am Ahab"

"Looks like you already ate plenty"
Throw it in the front lawn

Anal. Intense anal pounding.

A man can dream

For fuck's sake, this is the sixth time I've delivered at this adress in the last twelve days - haven't you had enough fucking pizza? Try a salad. for the next seven years.
>>Chubby Kelly Le Brock

>Fuck her how I please
>Eat the pizza
>Go find a better job and a thin woman to marry

Meh, I'd slam that ham. A pussy is a pussy, amirite?

That's beside the point, faggot.

From Hell's Heart a stab at thee.

Your skin is black isn't it?

I would fill her with my semen, then quit my job and just live with her from now on, because clearly she has some money and can afford to eat well and feed me too.

She's pretty but too fat for my tastes. Of course I'd still fuck her if she allowed it. If not, would be doi g the rape move.

Go inside

>Eat her
>Fuck the pizza afterwards

Loal. Boat chicks

Thank her and get back to my car. I'm gay.

That's a man with a plan

It is precisely my point, your mom's a slut, ergo your grandparents are sluts and so on and so forth beyond the tests of time your lineage has been riddled with common whores reaching as far back as Cesar's mighty cock, so I must ask, Et tu user, Et tu?