30 year old >"""refugees""" that pretend to be 17 get to hang around with this all day...

30 year old >"""refugees""" that pretend to be 17 get to hang around with this all day, why sweedecucks wageslave to pay for mohammed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=545
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/leddit/

>the nz cuck is upset because sweden is everything nz wants to be

>>>/reddit/

haha upvoted your comment xD

way to show that fascist

>cuckolding is politics in Germany and the anglo world

Are you seriously envious of those pieces of human garbage? Sympathy from an Americanized swedish girl might a refugee laid once. But a successful white man always gets the girl eventually, not the unemployed street rat.

r/cuckolding

>akira kurosawa
ok.

t. r*dditfags

Holy fuck. I will report everyone who starts this bullshit Sup Forums cuckolding stuff.
Please just fuck off to Sup Forums.

you have to go back

Sweden is finished as a country and they welcome it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8nysifoIY#t=545

>I came here last summer

>Sweden
>Yes
threads used to be an Sup Forums staple, stupid darkies. My sweden folder is from Sup Forums

>>>/gasyourself/

Sweden
Yes

Started because in the beginning Sup Forums didn't have flags. The meme has been here since ancient times.

>>>/burnyourself/

swedes days are numbered kek

this has to be satire

can I go to europa as a refugee ? :D

>successful white man always gets the girl eventually after her cunt has been stretched to oblivion by thick brown cock and her fertile womb grows the spawn of his country's sexual conquerors

>why sweedecucks wageslave to pay for mohammed
I don't work desu

I'm curious, what is americanized?
I understand it is a matter of influence meeting another culture.
But specifically what are you thinking about when a person is americanized? What do americanized people do?

>t.ibrahim ali

LEAF

I bet it's you who has framed memes om the wall

The most noticeable thing is the linguistic influence. In an Americanized society like Sweden everyone uses an english word in every sentence. Americanized people also prefer english or american brands when buying things, especially pertaining to foods, clothes and technology. To them, a product simply having an english name makes it more attractive, sorta like the opposite of IKEA.

Americanized people in their home country constantly bemoan the fact that they don't live in America, though of course most of them move there as soon as they can after finishing university. The Americanized also often have very poor understanding of the society they live in, outside of what they see day to day. Americanized youth can have a hard time understanding politics, how a parliament works, how to feel about any political issues that aren't topical in America. They must often frame their country and others through the lense of America: e.g. any regional accented groups must be "like hillbillies" or neighbouring countries with the same language or a language in a similar group has to be "like Canada", or "Canada+Mexico" if the country is worse than theirs.

An Americanized individual can seem funny and quirky. When you see more of them than ordinary people however, you realize that your whole society has been Americanized.

but reddit is the birthplace of alt-right, they first invade Sup Forums around 2013, then everything change from hschool joke into ultra serious right-wing neckbeard discussion.

wrong

This so much this. I detest people who try to fit ugly english words between sentences and make themselves sound even more retarded. REEEE

>pretend to be 17 to hang around with those 25's

And at least Finnish is a very different language from english, so they can express things they might not otherwise. Basically any english word has a Swedish translation, there is no reason not to use it.

No that's the thing. Finnish has an expression for everything, there's no possible reason to use it. Our vocabulary is by itself about 10 times larger and we have 30 different meanings for snow ie.

We are not saying we disagree with you, it's just that there is a hole board just for doing that. Sup Forums is not for that cuck stuff. Pls go back to your board

May i ask where you are from?