We all know leafy has 2 strikes. if we spam report his videos, we can get him terminated...

We all know leafy has 2 strikes. if we spam report his videos, we can get him terminated. let's take down the leafy fanbase

Is this happening or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_jLNHtki7w
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2RStWG-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=TTCoLIZXpiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCJKING NEW FAF

Probably not

fuck off coppying other threads bitch

I say yes. reply (no nypa) if you're in.

This is a backup post just in the other gets pruned.

Nah the other thread linked here... I think it was OP?

the way he runs his channel he'll be gone within the month

please please yes.

You already tried this thing before and it didn't work , why don't you just give up?

Fuck it, I'm in. Let's knock this little faggot down a peg.

Game plan is that we're reporting videos, hopefully with the effect of getting his channel taken down because he's a tumor.

Here's the first strike boys.
report for something, others were suggesting bullying, I'd suggest we diversify and don't do it all at once, maybe wait an hour or longer.

TARGET VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=V_jLNHtki7w TARGET VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=V_jLNHtki7w TARGET VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=V_jLNHtki7w TARGET VIDEO youtube.com/watch?v=V_jLNHtki7w

Not your personal army?

other threads gone down, lets cont here

case*

Damn it got pruned right away.

Sup Forums should spam him with CWC requests, it will surely end well

Fuck off newfag

because we're Sup Forums god damnit. We wine until we get what we want.

>newfag.
This isn't even really a PA request, it's true that Leafy needs to be takin down and most of Sup Forums agrees so yea.

Faggot

*newfaf

This

Wow...

All these butthurt little leafy fans

All he does is doscriminate people and now he's filing a lawsuit against dramaalert for discriminating him? No hypocrisy here amirite?

Every drama channel on YouTube is cancer, pyro, grade under A, keem, scarce, leafy, they're all the same, they just want to make revenue off of somebody else's shit

But leafy is the most cancerous fuckwitt I've seen, he makes biased and repetitive jokes, talkes like a retard literally making out with his microphone as he talks, makes lame "maymays" by his shitty content

The worst part is his fan base, literally 12 year olds thinking they are part of something, thinking thay are doing something good when in reality they're just being cringeworthy little fucktards attacking whatever he thimks is "bad"

So sad, yet so entertaining
>Inb4 leafy fans get triggered

I found out my older brother is a leafy fan, he literally watches every video, likes them all and comments them, like he's some autistic fuckwitt, and I just can't look at him the same way

Nice Try KeemFaggot

Just gonna like this vid tyvm

This is why we didn't do those tumblr raids.

NEWFAF DETECTED

doscrimination is the bet thing ever.

Not your personal army faggot

And furthermore, here's a potential shot to make Sup Forums a little less fuckin' gay.

That said, knock it off with the NYPA and newfag shit, you're wasting valuable posts and you should stop by your nearest train track to properly dispose of yourself.

>This stuff only works when we work together, anons. Let's see if we can pull it off.

You underestimate the power of the idiotic blind followers

Then what, another faggot will just take his place, something needs 2 be done to discourage others to take his place

edgy newfag

Fucking summernewfaf

gr8 b8

report it for bullying, desu

*newfaf

Had no luck with one thread so you make another

STFU NEWFAF

Who?

NYPA, faggot

Who is leafy? Why should I care? Why do you care?

Luckily I've got 6 youtube accounts just for such an occasion. :^)

*newfaf

I'd doubt there'd be a doppelganger.

kill yourself summer

go here if this board gets pruned

how fucking dare u. If u open your filthy whore mouth one more time i will not only get my #dickoutforharambe i will rape u and your Jewish family ass holes. I will then beat ur dick until it falls of then it will be out forever for Harambe our one and only Saviour. #Harambeforever

Pyrocinycal

the other one 404'd so he made a cont thread

Loli thread?

We don't give a fuck if ya momma dies tonight, faggit

What's wrong with Leafy? Why do you all hate him?

NYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPANYPA

I SUCK DICK

the old thread is about to be filled up you retard. it got attention so there is another post of this. go and suck leafy's dick or something

If he posses you off so much then stop watching his videos.

He's doing nothing wrong and you're being a senseless dickwad.

He makes reaction video / gameplay commentary hybrids, where he reacts to a video while surfing in CS:GO.
The reason people don't like him is:
1) He uses clickbait thumbnails and titles
2) All his videos follow the same formula and reuses the same jokes each time
3) Every reaction video he does involves him "roasting" the person in it. This would be fine if the people deserved it, but he purposely decides to pick on innocent people. These people include children, small low quality youtube channels, people with autism, and socially awkward people.
4) His fan base sends death threats to the creators of the videos he reacts to, and in some cases have even released their personal information.

fuck off faffot

his content is cancer

onii chan

Why do we need a reason?

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

shota pls/

anime faffot

Fuck off

booooring

or, just hear me out, you ignore the vids? some people like them some people dont no one is forcing you to watch them i dont like his vids either but im not about to try and destroy his career because im not a bored troll with a cimputer like the rest of you

Have you seen the state of youtube lately, a bunch are copying him to the T, The leafy character will be back just as another person

I'm on your side but gonna play Devil's apprentice. He has changed a bit actually. Not saying for the better but he has changed.

If It's all contained on jewtube, who cares?

Idk how you faggots find it so hard to ignore this shit

So does a lot of mainstream YouTubers.

Why do yoh hate him specifically?

learn to spell, before letting off a diss of that caliber junior.

yeah, i'm not using my cimputer either

Atheism Is Unstoppable always reminded me of a more ruthless, pro white people, Leafy.

"Look at me, I'm a fuckin saint"

Not as cancer as newfafs

Because endless hate is illogical.

LETS DO THIS

The thing is though..........I'm not a nice guy.

Alright niggers, we need some coordination.

I realize this thread will most likely be buried by all the stupid fucks spamming their ebin newfaf all over it, but we can still stick it to him because YT's copyright strike thing really is easily abusable.

The Cheerleader video is a good start, but we need a couple more targets.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj2RStWG-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=TTCoLIZXpiA
Maybe these?

Yea he stole the animation idea from someone he "roasted, good job

I'm basically saying that there won't be an exact copy of Leafy meaning that people won't care about the other commentator's.

NYPA Moralfaffot detected
Go back to Gaggle please

AIU is cancer

what is right with him ?

Idk. I just ignore stuff I don't like.

Man you faggots in the internet culture really have such a hard time dealing with people you dislike.

You're on fucking Sup Forums, if you want to play the good guy go to reddit

just make another thread, stop posting this deprived shit fucking pedo

Moralfaggotry ahoy!

Autocorrect, dipshit.

>Isn't funny
>Has the voice of a 15 year old
>Has the sense of humor of a 15 year old
>It's painfully obvious that he was a loser in highschool
>Makes shitty videos
>Takes the moral high ground constantly despite being a cunt
>Has one of the most cancerous fanbases on youtube
Most of these apply to other drama faggots on youtube as well

We're Sup Forums. We can keep doing this for as long as it takes. We're pretty smart if we can get people together.

acting like a saint eh ?

Pfft sure....

I'm fast as fuck boi

Reported