Will they reboot with another timeline now that it got mediocre reviews?

Also what was with that bad green screen stuff in the final fight. Did they blow the whole budget on Quicksilver?

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/x-force-movie-script-female-wolverine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love X men but I hope they stop making X men movies

I actually enjoyed it more than Civil War or BvS. Maybe a 7/10?

For reference, I'd probably give Deadpool a 7/10, CACW a 6/10 and BvS a 3/10.

this

it's been going on too long.

I'd blow my load inside Sophie's asshole if you catch my drift

The next movie will be the dark phoenix saga with a new wolverine. And we will all have to suffer through Sophies awful acting and english hairline.

Dark phoenix will warp reality which will justify a new x-men relaunch

no, it wasn't horseshit like The Last Stand and Origins.

It was just meh.

>Did they blow the whole budget on Quicksilver?
I blew my whole load on Quicksilver.

It has some great scenes but also some of them looked really bad (the scene with wolverine, holy shit), like they went out of budget halfway into the film

They'll do at least one more wolverine movie and continue making Deadpool movies to hold onto the film rights

you mean X-force?

Patrician taste there fampire

>Munn shits on deadpool
>Her larger blockbuster movie does shitty in comparison

>X-force
Triggered.

Characters I care about:
1. Xavier
2. Magneto
3. Wolverine
4. Beast
5. Quicksilver

Everyone else I found boring, obnoxious, or pointless. Cyclops had the potential to be interesting but they didn't do much with him.

In general, the movie felt like it was too much and too little at the same time. It needed room to breathe.

Singer already pitched a script.

He does know a thing or two about force.

screenrant.com/x-force-movie-script-female-wolverine/

Even after the other writers wanted to make it their thing Singer is going to try and get in on it. Here's hoping apocalypse does poorly enough that they go with the deadpool writers instead. Singer is poison. Fucking tacticool uniforms. Seriously. Fuck him.

“I have discussed that with the studio. I actually initially pitched the X-Force and the female.”

“Simon [Kinberg] is in the earliest script stage, so that’s kind of where that stands, and we’ll see how it evolves.”

So it comes down to Kinberg not being an idiot. This is the guy that wants another Fantastic 4 movie..

I honestly cannot understand how deadpool got made with these people in power positions, everywhere.

Bryan Singer defiantly blew his whole budget into QuickSilver's boipussy

haven't seen movies but gambit was the man

So why is it only Marvel that can consistently produce decent capeshit flicks?

They did Gambit in the Wolverine movie. Badly.

I figured he was more of a catcher

How is Nightcrawler even in this movie?

>original x-men trilogy
>fuck up the third movie
>OI MATE ITS NOT SINGER FAULT

>start new trilogy
>fuck up the third movie
>???

People don't realize a lot of what made it into the 3rd X-men movie was setup by Singer before he jumped ship.

>Jean, let it go. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are ones who words alone will not reach. Apocalypse is such a being. I know how you are Jean. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings, but it is because you cherish life, that you must protect it. Just, let it go…

>They even make a joke about how the third movie in a trilogy is the worse too

>Rehashing the quicksilver scene from last movie
>that awful meta joke about xmen 3
>that shitty third act and underwhelming apocalypse
>that shitty cyclops
>Sophie's awful accent
Meh 5/10

was half expecting cyclops to take his glasses off and just fire into the air after finding out about his brother.

The shills aren't even pretending to hide it anymore.

When does "reboot" or "sequel" start meaning "cash-grab" or "piss-take"

Seriously how many of these fucking things are they going to make, it's absurd.

Could we just get a non-action X-Men movie for once? Fassbender's Magneto and McAvoy's Prof. X spend the winter holidays at a cozy cabin to try working things out. After a hot toddy or three they get a little giggly. Prof. X makes Magneto walk around sassy like a girl then Magneto ties Prof. X up with some metal and tickles him.

1. First Class should have been an actual reboot.

2. Days of Future Past should have never happened.

3. They should have never brought back Bryan Singer. Yeah, he did X2, but he also did Superman Returns.

4. First Class was actually a breath of fresh air because Hugh Jackman didn't have a central role, he was just a cameo.

They fucked up. Give the rights back to Marvel so they can fix this shit show fox cooked up.

Also, they should have never had Hallie Berry as Storm.

>Days of Future Past should have never happened.
That was the only good thing to come out of the entire superhero mess
AND IT WASN'T EVEN BAD, IT WAS FINE.

I already knew the movie would be shit the second I saw pic related in the trailer.

DOFP should have been the ending of the franchise.

Yes she is well known for being a good actor

She's good at pretending to know what she's talking about

Fuck off Feige.

>They fucked up. Give the rights back to Marvel so they can fix this shit show fox cooked up.

Yeah give the rights back to le Marvel so they can turn Magneto into another quip-spouting meme "villain" with 7 minutes of screentime who gets BTFO and killed off after one movie.

x-men you should care about in the cartoons:
wolverine
magneto
gambit
cyclops
rogue

x-men you should care about in the movies:

HDTS when ?!

CHINA BABY WHERE YOU AT ?!

>faggot Drake poster thinks they knos what they're talking about

Eat a baby's dick, faggot. After four Fantastic Four movies and the constant fuck ups of the Xmen franchise, Fox proved that they are inept.

can you please elaborate? I don't quite understand what you mean

The problem I have with every X-Men movie is that the fighting is nonsensical and power levels of each person are all over the fucking place.

You have Apocalypse who can: kill dozens of people instantly, turn matter into dust, manipulate matter into any form, teleport all over the fucking planet and regenerate any damage done to him instantly.

BUT HE NEVER DOES ANYTHING THAT MAKES FUCKING SENSE. WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING TURN QUICKSILVER INTO DUST INSTEAD OF BREAKING HIS FUCKING LEG LIKE YOU'RE BATMAN OR SOMETHING?

WHY CHOKE OUT MYSTIQUE LIKE YOU'RE GODDAMN STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN AND NOT RIP HER TO SHREDS WITH YOUR MIND?

WHY PIN CYCLOPS TO THE WALL AND COVER HIS WHOLE BODY EXCEPT HIS FUCKING HEAD, YOU KNOW, THE PART WHERE HE BREATHES AND HAS EYE LASERS?

X-Men is the only consistently good capeshit franchise. Marvel would reduce it to focus group tested, consensus-approved mediocrity, like every other property they've adapted since Ironman.

>consistently good

AHAHAHAHAHA

Name one good capeshit franchise. X-Men is mediocre but the best compared to the rest.

Like in Days Of Future Past; why doesn't the fast guy just do everything?

MCU

BECAUSE THEY WROTE HIM OUT OF THE REST OF THE MOVIE IN A RETARDED WAY THAT MADE NO SENSE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WRITE AROUND HIS POWERS.

>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>DOFP
>Deadpool
>Apocalypse

Better track record than le MCU desu

They're very hit or miss but I'll give you the last few movies.

>mediocre
>pretty good
>mediocre
>pretty great
>doesn't count
>terrible

Why doesn't Deadpool count?

Fox doesn't give a shit about Deadpool

It's a fucking movie fox didn't want to make and has nothing to do with the other X-Men movies.

They've made 12 movies and out of that the only legitimately good ones are Ironman and The Winter Soldier.

>give the rights back to Marvel

Pls no

Fox doesn't care about $754 million?

And yet there's a sequel in the works. You can't say it has nothing to do with the other x-men movies when its in the same universe and references the other movies every other scene.

They only started caring after the fact, when it was successful. The movie only had the budget of 58 million. That hovers between indie flick and blockbuster.

They didn't give a shit until it made ~700 million after breaking even in such a short amount of time.

They care now that it made money. They gave it a low budget, took part of it away after they started filming. It was probably good because they cared so little that they didn't meddle in it at all.

There's a sequel in the works because it was good movie and a labor of love from everyone involved.

I actually like the most recent Fantastic Four, it was way better than the older ones. The last third wasn't great, but lots of movies have that problem.

Is hating it just a Sup Forums meme?

>mfw warpath
JUST
This, look at what they did with Loki. Marvel can't make a serious superhero movie to save their lives.

the movie is shit because they treat Apokalypse like a disposable villain. Motherfucker is pretty much a constant in the comics and they kill him off like nothing.

Sounds like you just don't want to say Fox made a good movie.

they should have hinted that apo didnt go hardcore with the mutants in the final fight, because xavier was fucking him mentally. but xavier was pretty much fucked too. so the guy was in full power and yet behaved like weak shit because he was "alone". nothing made sense.

They should do spin offs with small characters like qs, dedpool, wolverine(reboot) and leave the main franchise alone

>They even make a joke about how the third movie in a trilogy is the worse too
>They make that joke in a movie that got released immediately after Captain America: Civil War.

The sequel will be guaranteed to suck anyway now that Fox is involved directly now.

It's the most boring X-men movie i've seen. I think it's mostly because of the acting. Everyone just...says lines, but it's like they don't act them apart from Magneto and Xavier.
Also Apocalypse is just really boring.

Actually its the most "fun" in the conventional sense since it has more comedy, light moments and action. The Foxmen had its own identity and brand of drama/sci-fi/action, this was a shallow attempt to make it more like a conventional blockbuster, like fox trying to outmeme the MCU. And didnt work as well. So I hope they go back to the more grounded stuff in X1, X2 and DoFP.

Regardless, NEVER EVER MCUDRONES

He is a constant jobber in the comics that did nothing noteworthy after his first big story and known for being a joke of a character.

You'd knew if you read comics.

I wouldn't mind Quicksilver blowing his budget on me, if you get my subtle wordplay.

Oh my fuck he's cute

same

>APOCALYPSE DON'T STOP ME FROM KILLING THESE MEN
I paid actual money to buy a ticket to see this shit

holy shit I fucked up

what was up with all these coldblooded murders? magneto, then wolverine.. something felt very off about all that.

Nah mates
Were getting a new deadpool every year and a xmen + deadpool movie every 2nd or 3rd year

>You'd knew if you read comics.
fuck off, he actually is a major player and isn't a fucking weakling that goes all out and gets fucked because he doesn't know Phoenix.
As much as I like Doom more I still don't think it's ok to kill him off.

did he fucked quicksilver or what?

>small characters

>meme characters

ftfy pleb

This
It was a perfect sendoff

Civil War and Winter Soldier are the only good movies out of 13.
Ant Man, GOTG, and Iron Man 1 are ok. The rest are fucking terrible, especially the avengers which is easily the most overrated movie of all time.

X Men 1, X2, First Class, DOFP, are all great.
The Wolverine is pretty good too, and Apocalypse is ok. Origins and X Men 3 are shit.

what?

They could have made an Apocalypse trilogy, honestly.