Croatian-Polish alliance

The great alliance between two quiet but mighty, Catholic nations in form of know-how exchange
Polish dignitaries have visited Croatia to exchange Polish technology and stand besides us in celebration of our two decade long independence mark.

As the Poles pointed out at a press conference this morning:
"No one knows the endurings of Croatia as Poland does. No one knows the endurings of Poland as Croatia does" (in very cute Croatian)

Polish anthem first stanza:
"Jeszcze Polska nie umarła,
Kiedy my żyjemy"

Very famous Croatian reveille from the 19th century:
"Još Hrvatska ni propala,
Dok mi živimo"

As the Lord and our King Jesus Christ, the governor of our two great nations saw fit to unite our nations, bind us in suffering and upcoming greatness, so did we see to reaffirming our brotherly Slavic bonds once again

ITT we celebrate the Croatian-Polish alliance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Wpo8j1Ta0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a you

Who gives a crap about those shitholes? They're both just a poor man's Russia anyway.

Poor man's NZ

>same HDI/GDP per capita levels
>5 times the population
>10 times the militaristic might
>20 times the number of cool places to visit
>1000 the landmass

No... it's clear to see we're the real deal.

>20 times the number of cool places to visit
Outback galore, is it? Bushes and deserts?

>tons of beaches
>tons of water parks
>deep sea diving
>the coral reef
>beautiful scenery if you go to the right places
Poor man's Russia get's BTFO again.

>it's all sea related activities
We also have coral reefs, beaches, diving and whatnot (without the stonefishes, funnel spiders, sea wasps, crocs, militant kangaroos and such)
God damn, Joseph Antichevich, there is LITERALLY nothing to do in that mighty Australian nation
All flat desert filled with bushes lmao

Australian poster gets BTFO by Josip briz tito.. many such cases.. Sad!

I have never encountered that mythical Australian shitposting. All whiny arses. Shitposting is an art that requires in depth...smearing. Though I assume it's easier to terrorize you Anglos
Plus, an Australian can't, is simply not allowed, to shitpost against his motherland. They're our offspring, and he is probably my cousin

Very nice, Croats are truly our greatest allies. I had a Croatian friend that I played WoW with, Marijan pls come back

Let's clean the world of pathetic Orthodox scum, they never belonged to civilized world anyway.

Death to Russia, death to Serbia, and death to Islam.

Zajebiste. Dobrobytu i świetności dla naszych polskich braci

Is daleka obala croatian band? I like them alot

>Plus, an Australian can't, is simply not allowed, to shitpost against his motherland. They're our offspring, and he is probably my cousin
I don't like you tho

Yes, it is

Ne trebam ti se sviđati, trebaš me voljeti. To je tvoja dužnost. I naučiti svoj jezik, a ne govoriti taj prljavi engleski u vlastitom domu.

Bump for Croatian-Polish alliance. Cheers bros.

Superb Polish metal
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Wpo8j1Ta0

I'll just leave this here

passionate steamy threesome with Hungary when

I'm not sure whether to be jealous or not.

Oh what the heck, we love both Polish people and Croatians.
Let's have a threesome

now

Those two judging said to commit pic rel on a massive scale to anything that moves and is Polish, Jewish or any other ethnicity other than Ukrainian or their ally German.

vatikan

croatia

I am Greek.

Lol cuck go clean toilets

And Croats should fix their economy

>Polish dignitaries have visited Croatia to exchange Polish technology

Behold, the newest Toileet seat, that now requires less Poles to clean it©