You have been granted the power to bring anyone or anything back from the dead

You have been granted the power to bring anyone or anything back from the dead.
What or who would it be and why?

Harambe

Adolf Hitler, just for the lulz

can i do it more than once, or is it one of those one time things?

It is a one time thing, it can be anything or anyone.

Anyone but the Laboratory Maniac

Hugh Hefner.

My mom, because even as a pessimist, i never really understood just how unimportant i was until after she died.

Hmm...in that case, my ex's dog so I can execute an elaborate plan to extort her feelings for the dumb animal and fool her into taking me back only to have the dog die again

one of the founding fathers. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Ben Franklin.

I would want to see their reaction to the modern USA

My SO's Father. I wanted to spend more time getting to know my Father-in-law and he seemed really cool.

FIRST RESPONSE WAS NOT HITLER

Sup Forums IS OFFICIALLY DEAD

Hitler, for a visit in a refugees camp

Why the fucking shit are you fucking pansies so goddamn politically correct these days about your spouses? Say wife, say husaband. So my goddamn nigger bitch if you have to, just say what you have instead of being a shill for the fucking PC crowd you transnigger cock sucking neophyte!

>>/vg/152074175

This thread.

My great grandpa so he can see what a disappointment I am

I'm saying SO because he lurks in Sup Forums and I don't want him seeing this and think I put it up. He's my fiancé though.

Tesla, or one of the founding fathers just to ask him how bad america done fucked up.

Kill yourself SO we don't have to read your retarded posts anymore

My will to live.

My penis after a fap so I can go again

Fuck off yo

DRUG JOSIP BROZ TITO DA DOĐE VIDJETI OVU SRAMOTU OD HRVACKE DRŽAVE PA DA UKROTI OVU STOKU KOJA NIJE NAUČILA NA DEMOKRACIJU

Adolf Hitler. Just to let him see that everything he fought for was in vain.

Sup Forums

₆ᵢᵣₜₚₑᵣₛₒₙ
ₒ꜡ ₍ₒᵤᵣₛₑ
ₜᵤₘ₆ ₜₕᵢₙ₉ ₜₒ ₐₛₖ

that is your average south slav right there